Orange Creamsicle Mtg Seeds

Norby

I've been looking for my old Juicy Fruit strain from 20 years ago.  Well, I've actually been looking for Orange crush, grape bubbalicious, Cherry Soda, Ginger ale, etc.  a bunch of strains from unknown mixed seeds that I collected that were sugary sweet and fruity from 20 years ago.  I just named them according to their flavor as it was a mixed bag of seeds from tons of crosses.

I've nailed down a couple who's genetics were definitely in that mix.  Plushberry(black cherry soda), Grapestomper OGx Purple Kush and now Orange Creamsicle.  It's a cross between Orange Crush and Juicy Fruit.  The Juicy Fruit doesn't come thru as I want it to but I have 7 more seeds to go thru.

It takes the vegetation type I'm looking for. When dry it crumbles to powder and is very fragile.  Unfortunately, the trichomes break off easily as you can see sparkles fly when handling it.  It burns away to nothing in a bong or bowl and never leaves black ash.  It's powerful but bright.  Definitely an apatite enhancer as my stomach is growling about 45 minutes ago after the first vapor bag.

It tastes like tang/orange soda, smells like orange bubble gum/sunkist oranges with a hint of juicy fruit gum.  It has a light scent.  Great yield.  And it's powerful.  Almost gave up typing this till later as I was tired of going back and correcting my typing. :)  This is one of the cornerstones I was looking for.  Incredible strain.  Crystal coated, great vegetation type, powerful, bright, happy, relaxing and great yield. A+ in my book.

Can't wait to get the Cherry Bomb.  From the pics on the website, it definitely looks like the one I had I called Cherry Ludens(after the cough drop).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hands down the best strain for stomach pain and making you hungry.  More of a relaxing nighttime strain but one too many hits off the vape or bong hits, etc. and I have to keep myself occupied.  Not really anxious, hold on to the handrails but just have to be doing something.  I dunno, great stuff though.  Couldn't be happier.

Dro man, there was an article on 30 years of growing psilocybe in last months? High Times.  Pretty sure it was the difference between Indica and Sativa issue.

Was there really? That's sort of funny lol, I'll have to track that down!

I'll be for sure picking up some Orange Creamiscle with that sort of recommendation, always looking for strains that assist with stomach pains (I have a patient who suffers from diverticulitis and reports that they are presented with constant daily abdominal pain)

Edited by AbominableDro-Man