Flubberblastigaopted Is How I Feel. How Would You Feel With 4 Dozen

pic book

disps within 14 miles of your address, a full slate of signed pats who want to stay signed pats but who take their dollars elsewhere?   What good are a half-dozen strains vs a 420 buffet?  And among them is a full plate of prods not allowed by law?  Who buy dabs and wax and clones and seeds, goofballs and 25 strains and who are perfectly happy being signed and having a cg and buying almost everything from a disp?  Did the mmma of 2008 contemplate this?   How about when the phone rings and the disp on the line says they want to buy my strain of xxxxx, cause my pat told them their xxxxxx  is inferior to mine?  

How does one compete when the market is made and driven by disps and prods illegal to offer? 

our law contemplates cgs competing with cgs.  that law has no foundation in reality when a cg has to compete with a disp for the dollars of his signed patients..

especially when the dispensary offers shatter and other exotic extracts with phenomenal % thc.  no legal product (strain of meds) shows total cannibinoids of 90%, as do goofballs.  and the patient aka customer, calls the shots boys.

Choose patients who have agreed to your terms, before you register them as yours. Repeat as necessary.

sorry this is happening to you.

Perpetual harvests allow me to grow 25 strains at one time, when I have a full garden.

near every week year round I can offer different strains on a menu, cheaper than any dispensary.

de pace

i feel for you pic..at one time years ago i thought about becoming a CG,,but after hearing folks talking and bitching about this guys stuff and those guys prices..etc.. i just knew it wouldn't be good for me....the less my name comes up in conversations, for the good or bad, the happier i am...i've seen guys grow another batch to insure supply, only to have to sit on it because the patient got a 1/2 lb from a buddy...i've never been a fan of disps anyway and i can understand your fustration....you can always cut em loose and let them fend for themselves...that'll teach em...lol..bp

our law contemplates cgs competing with cgs. 

I disagree. Our law doesn't contemplate competition between caregivers.

Our law contemplates a caregiver as one who grows for those patients who are unable to grow for themselves. I think most who voted for the law intended that a caregiver would probably be a friend or family member who would assist the patients in obtaining their meds, not growers competing for profit.

care·giv·er
ˈkerˌɡivər/
noun
North American
noun: caregiver; plural noun: caregivers
  1. a family member or paid helper who regularly looks after a child or a sick, elderly, or disabled person.

As I've said before most caregivers that I've run across eventually say, "I'm just trying to make a little money." They are attempting to get in on a green rush like in California but that's not what we have here in Michigan. Some seem to think "caregiver" is a euphemism for "commercial cannabis grower".

If you are a caregiver because you're looking to strike it rich you need to look elsewhere. When/if the dispensary bill passes you will be able to sell to dispensaries, but so will patients who grow for themselves. More opportunity but also more competition.

It's a buyers market and the dispensaries will have lots of folks who want to sell them their product.

Michigan law was not set up for anyone to profit. The legislature is trying to change this, not to the advantage of caregivers but for the monied interests like dispensaries, testing facilities and large commercial growers.

Choose patients who have agreed to your terms, before you register them as yours. Repeat as necessary.

sorry this is happening to you.

Perpetual harvests allow me to grow 25 strains at one time, when I have a full garden.

near every week year round I can offer different strains on a menu, cheaper than any dispensary.

de pace

Point is they prefer to do the disp.. and you cant expect that patient to only purchase from you...its a free world.. So if you got that much growing, you are over the limit.. dont try to tell me your not, i do perpetual two, with six strains,  thats hard to keep legal with, with clones , veg plants and the flowering ones..  just to do that takes 36 plants add more strains pfft double it...oh ya and thats only two of each strain.... quit dreaming or slow down on that "medication"  legal growers know what it takes, and you aint magic brotha.

i take my displeasure with caregivers one step further and say cgs should only be able to take care of family members (or patients who have no family members).

but maybe i'm getting to anti caregiver in the caregiver forum.

It took decades to weed out the arseholes. Now we have to do it all over again. I think we are seeing them leave again but it takes work on our part. 

It took decades to weed out the arseholes. Now we have to do it all over again. I think we are seeing them leave again but it takes work on our part. 

And to whom are you reffering to as arse/holes Rest? a CG that just wants to earn their costs back..and then use it to pay the bills they could of paid if they weren't growing ? 

A person with a disabilty check each month , can't barely survive, rent and food takes up that check.or a 500. heat bill before the grow costs..., a small remuneration back from there costs, allows one to live a half normal life. My self i had to get my turkey dinner from a church.. so thats how much i make from my patients.. But Im a bad guy for wanting to get a small donation for my time and work. So i can get bills paid, the same money i used for my grow, can now buy me a new pair of winter boots, with out holes that leak.. I cannot find fault in that at all..  I guess if you dont have money issues, lots of you talk big, try being on 770 bucks a month, see if a donation for your time and meds is acceptable then... out of three patients at this time all of them get it free but occasionally I get a small donation.. .. so dam me for that.... trying to keep from living under a bridge..

Edited by Willy

And to whom are you reffering to as arse/holes Rest? a CG that just wants to earn their costs back..and then use it to pay the bills they could of paid if they weren't growing ? 

All the folks that thought that it was getting something for nothing rather than knowing it is work for money. Like a J O B. If they couldn't hold down a job for 6 months then they can't be a grower/caregiver either. 

thats not the point, patients do what they want, he is saying they can pay the disp, but dont want to pay him, ?  cost apparently has nothing to do with it.

What that means is the dispensary is flooding the market with weed that they bought from someone(s) that didn't have to follow any rules so they can beat anyone's price who is following the rules. 

What that means is the dispensary is flooding the market with weed that they bought from someone(s) that didn't have to follow any rules so they can beat anyone's price who is following the rules. 

I totally agree with you there. your saying a few CG's are black marketing,, no brainer there.. but for a legal caregiver.. remuneration is important.. I only take issue with peeps that look down on a CG for wanting his costs back. 

Point is they prefer to do the disp.. and you cant expect that patient to only purchase from you...its a free world.. So if you got that much growing, you are over the limit.. dont try to tell me your not, i do perpetual two, with six strains,  thats hard to keep legal with, with clones , veg plants and the flowering ones..  just to do that takes 36 plants add more strains pfft double it...oh ya and thats only two of each strain.... quit dreaming or slow down on that "medication"  legal growers know what it takes, and you aint magic brotha.

um, ok. thanks for the tips.(you don't think you can do what I do so it must be illegal?, I am sorry you misunderstood, thanks for the blind accusation here. I would have kindly shared with you all of my techniques and schedules you know?)

Point is, "why" would they prefer to go to a dispensary.

I'm not a mathematician but will share this; I used to think tissue culturing vs keeping moms was impossible, until I met someone doing it. My tissue cultures are growing daily. Undifferentiated cultures are not plants, but more like really fast growing seeds.I could never offer 25 strains at one given time, but can cover those strains throughout the year, cycling favorites in and out of production. a weekly menu changes accordingly, depending on what I flowered 60 days or so ago. I flower a few at a time weekly, each could theoretically be a different strain, with 9-12 different strains offered in a month right? My patients take exactly the amount they agreed on years ago during our interviewing=excellent patients ! Without their commitment I could not do this. Without patients who are not willing to commit, I'll retire with my own 12 plants for myself with no worries. this is not how I make my income. I am paid for my efforts with low/no cost meds. I travel as much as a hundred miles to service each patient on average once or twice per month. One bought me a grow room robovac for xmas after hearing me "whine" about no 420 chick! lol. They keep me long term, but some are cycled in and out also=snowbird hippies. some are heavy users compared to most, but none need the amount I do for relief.

I schedule this chit in my sleep these days, geesh. I can flower a "copy" within days of rooting, some I can plant directly into a 12/12 lighting schedule too.

I don't suffer any garden issues(cept cleaning up dirt). The dialed in room performs consistently and without probs. I can count on my expectations to be met -allowing precise planting. Unless a project is going on I keep my count under by 7, not a magic number just what worked for me. I have never sold to anyone who was not my patient, including a dispensary. hope that helps explain things.

de pace

I assure you I am legal, and have gone to great lengths to remain so. I would not have registered with the state had I wished to exist unlawfully. I never was a dealer, but definitely a user. Never had the balls to grow my own, till 2008.I don't always have a full registry. when I do it would look sorta like 30 in flower, different stages, 20 in veg, different stags, and the remaining copies in clone. I don't have overages since I required patients to actually "take what they scheduled" from the garden. If they don't, they are replaced, just like I expect to be if I didn't fulfill my end of our agreement.

I totally agree with you there. your saying a few CG's are black marketing,, no brainer there.. but for a legal caregiver.. remuneration is important.. I only take issue with peeps that look down on a CG for wanting his costs back. 

Agreed. Don't forget about the dispensary buying 100 pounds at a time from out of state/country growers. That's their real goal for the win. All the smaller buys are just filling in the blanks between huge purchases.

um, ok. thanks for the tips.(you don't think you can do what I do so it must be illegal?, I am sorry you misunderstood, thanks for the blind accusation here. I would have kindly shared with you all of my techniques and schedules you know?)

Point is, "why" would they prefer to go to a dispensary.

I'm not a mathematician but will share this; I used to think tissue culturing vs keeping moms was impossible, until I met someone doing it. My tissue cultures are growing daily. Undifferentiated cultures are not plants, but more like really fast growing seeds.I could never offer 25 strains at one given time, but can cover those strains throughout the year, cycling favorites in and out of production. a weekly menu changes accordingly, depending on what I flowered 60 days or so ago. I flower a few at a time weekly, each could theoretically be a different strain, with 9-12 different strains offered in a month right? My patients take exactly the amount they agreed on years ago during our interviewing=excellent patients ! Without their commitment I could not do this. Without patients who are not willing to commit, I'll retire with my own 12 plants for myself with no worries. this is not how I make my income. I am paid for my efforts with low/no cost meds. I travel as much as a hundred miles to service each patient on average once or twice per month. One bought me a grow room robovac for xmas after hearing me "whine" about no 420 chick! lol. They keep me long term, but some are cycled in and out also=snowbird hippies. some are heavy users compared to most, but none need the amount I do for relief.

I schedule this chit in my sleep these days, geesh. I can flower a "copy" within days of rooting, some I can plant directly into a 12/12 lighting schedule too.

I don't suffer any garden issues(cept cleaning up dirt). The dialed in room performs consistently and without probs. I can count on my expectations to be met -allowing precise planting. Unless a project is going on I keep my count under by 7, not a magic number just what worked for me. I have never sold to anyone who was not my patient, including a dispensary. hope that helps explain things.

de pace

I assure you I am legal, and have gone to great lengths to remain so. I would not have registered with the state had I wished to exist unlawfully. I never was a dealer, but definitely a user. Never had the balls to grow my own, till 2008.I don't always have a full registry. when I do it would look sorta like 30 in flower, different stages, 20 in veg, different stags, and the remaining copies in clone. I don't have overages since I required patients to actually "take what they scheduled" from the garden. If they don't, they are replaced, just like I expect to be if I didn't fulfill my end of our agreement.

Imagine that! You can if you try very hard. Then post it on the internet.