Is It Just Me?

Actually jointedone,... could you please explain to me how your warped mind comes to the conclusion that I was  inferring ANYTHING that you have accused me of in that last post.  I just do not even understand how warped your thought process must be to assume I said anything in the realm of what you are accusing me of from my post.

Resto,you guys don't know how scary and threatening a big azz cop screaming at you to open the window more when you are a woman alone at night. And you KNOW if you get out of that car,they will throw you in the back of their cop car. No cops would ever help you much less believe you. I have 2 friends that were raped by cops. In the back of the cop car after they pulled behind a big K-Mart parking lot at night. If you get pulled over,you better hope that cop doesn't rape YOU.These women were not killers or even have criminal records. They couldn't even get a dam defense lawyer to handle their cases. Talk about cowardly. So they live with it. If you can call being afraid constantly a "Life".

are those creeps still cops today ? Yuck! I cant even imagine the pain of this happening to someone I know.

As a woman, I have never thought I would be treated differently by law enforcement than a man would be.

Until now, I had never even considered that I may be.  I do not feel at any disadvantage during encounters

with leo (and there have been many) due to my gender at all.

I keep my paperwork w/ in reach so I don't have to be fiddling (reaching for a possible gun?).  I roll my window

down a few inches and put my hands on my wheel in sight and wait to be approached.

I speak with respect and have received the same in return.

I did have a cop yell at me once.  I was sitting (lol) in his car, he pulled the door open and said "(name here) if you

don't stop kicking my window, I'm going to cuff you and put you on the floor!".  I suppose I shouldn't have been kicking

the window :P

Perhaps I have been lucky?

as far as the OP... In a general sense Americans are apathetic imo. It will take a revolution and that means many

must stand up (and die).  In the current state of this country, I don't see that happening soon, nor do I see leo squirming.

Imi. I know you to be smart and tough, and handle yourself just fine. Imagining you kicking the window, I think that is entirely in character. Good girl. I've seen the chief of the NYC police union and the NYC Police Commissioner whining. This AM I saw the Chief of Police of the City of Detroit dissing Jon Stewart's take on the matter. Granted, the latter was on Fox News, which is just howling. These, and I'm confident other departments, are not happy to be in the spotlight.

Edited by GregS

And I can't believe what a pompous anal exit you are,Mal. MERRY CHRISTMAS. You won't even take PMs,not so big without your coven of groupies? You like an audience,does that make you feel like a big guy? I never accused you of anything. SHOW ME where I did. Your elaborations are actually just lies......you know that.

Edited by jointedone

Thanks Greg I appreciate the compliment :)

I was kicking the window to get someone's attn. to stop my b/f and

let him know I might be headed to jail.  They let me go that night,

only to be picked up a week later... for possession of mj. 

I was 18 and feisty ;)

leo may be whining but imo, that is a far cry from squirming.

------

I am tired of the name calling and general negativity that is sometimes displayed.

Take it to PM, take it to the mat, take it home or better yet, use the ignore feature on the site and let the rest of us be in relative peace, thanks.

Exactly IMI,... use your ignore feature. ;-)

Jointedone, you seem to be the only person that can't PM me.

I cannot believe how cold your words sound,Mal. And cruel. I knew you were mean,but for Gods sake do you have any empathy in you? I would slap my adult sons if I heard them talk that way. Shame on you. You must have a black heart.I pity you.

Ok,... You said I was,

Cold

Cruel

Mean

Completely lacking Empathy

Threatened me with  violence by Slapping me

Put shame on me

Stated I have a black heart

Called me an Arsehole.

All for this statement?

police abuse is across the spectrum.  It just happens more often in certain categories currently.

I mean,... how old is the punch a hippy mentality? Heh. 

That is why I asked for an explanation.  That is what you said of me, accused me of, or threatened me with.

Explain yourself.

It couldn't be more the opposite, so I wonder how your mind comes to such a conclusion?

you don't have to be black to get killed by LEO,,,they shot a nice little white kid "by accident" when they did a no knock raid for selling a gram to a undercover...the kid lived but not all others will...its the attitude of the police that bothers me...we are gun carrying gods and i'll shoot you if i want....they're azz O's and i don't like em...lol..bp

Nice WB :)

I have an add on that plays a Tibetan bowl chime at irregular intervals.

When it chimes, I stop what I am doing to be mindful for 2 minutes (100% present).

I have found it to be a very useful tool.

To the OP... yeah Greg, it is just you! ;):P LOL

I am messing with ya of course my friend :)