New Uk Member Checking Myself In To Mmma

Nice site you have here. and i recognize a few familiar names over here.  Looking forwards to meeting like minded disabled Med users.  I suffer with cervical spondylolisthesis and Lumbar spondylolisthesis.  I now self medicate wit MJ due to not wanting to be filled with morphine and high medication what messes my body up.  Always on the look out for the special killer seeds which will send me to sleep on a night due to nerve pain.  Its getting harder in the UK to get good strains unless we cross the pond

Organicblues. 

Thanks for the welcome Grassmatch, have tried attitude seedbank in the past, fast delivery too.  I lost most of my clone stock after a spell in the hospital but am Ok now.  I have bubba kush bx1 (katsu cut)  just waiting on sexing her.  Got some heri fruit bud F18 and hopefully some RKS x bubba.  So things are slowly looking up again for me.  Hoping this time round i am on to a winner with these strains.  But still always looking for that killer strain, to help me with the nerve pain.

Thanks for the welcome t-pain, i have smoked some good warlock in spain, great strain too, made my eyes burn.  Was thinking of trying spain.  Nah, sack the queen, cant ever see it legalised for the disabeled in UK.  They love to pump us with morphine but dont understand why I always resort back to Cannabis. 

Organicblues

Ask the queen bawahahahahahaha!  The queen is only a woman who's blood line used to rule the u.k, now they are only embassadors they have nothing to do with poliltics and they dont need the queen's approval for legalized mm!

Welcome to our site!

Peace

edit= I dont know why they let them keep all of their castles and cash, they stole it from the tax payers there and dont deserve to keep it, it is tax payers money and should be given back to the people there, boy that would burst their theiving bubble eh?

Edited by phaquetoo