A Provisioning Centers Answer To Cannabis Testing Centers.

slipstar059

you know what kind of testing i want done? i want each grower to smoke his own batch, in the disp, with witnesses. that way it will be known if the batch wasnt flushed right or whatever. because it will burn to black and maybe spark etc. tired of these restaurants where no one who works there eats the food, including the cook. what do you mean you wont even taste it? how disgusting is it if you wont even taste it??

There will never be a real lab test to see if you 'flushed right'. We will have to stick with mold and pesticides for this exercise of safety for patients. 

The best test for mold is the consumer looking at the cannabis with a loop. A loop is very inexpensive. All that is needed is a little bit of education and a $10 loop. Does that cover your 'possibility of being tested'?

Nope.  By someone experienced that isn't biased.  It could be but doesn't qualify what I mean by "possibility of being tested".

Edited by Norby

One thing that was real about that dispensary TV show was that everything they were testing for could be seen visually. Rejected cannabis was rejected by the visual test. All the rest is just 'fluff' for someone to scrape a dishonest living out of patients pockets. Or a roadblock to patients getting their meds(bad legislators and Schuette).

Considering Guptas report of whatever percent of cannabis from dispensaries had dangerous levels of pesticides, I doubt that to be true.

No dead bugs means no reason they used pesticides late in the cycle.

Gee, I remember someone recommending that they use pest strips and spray with neem throughout the cycle to keep bugs away.  there are all sorts out there Resto.  Just because there is no method doesn't mean there is no madness.

So you don't think you can see mold?

It's not up to the patient to tell the dispense that there is mold on their product.  That can be one form but it doesn't qualify what I mean.  Read it resto.  Has to be done by a third party who's job it is to look for mold.  An expert so to speak.  Really Resto read and we don't have to do this back and forth.

It's not up to the patient to tell the dispense that there is mold on their product.  That can be one form but it doesn't qualify what I mean.  Read it resto.  Has to be done by a third party who's job it is to look for mold.  An expert so to speak.  Really Resto read and we don't have to do this back and forth.

I'm reading that every post you are making leads to the lab, without any realness other than you don't think that most patients can use a magnifying device to look at what they are buying. Sum it up?

You can't see mold? Have you looked into it at all? 

I'm familiar with what lab testing can do right now. You can't definitely test for 'not flushed'.

Resto, you can test for anything.  I live with someone who does testing, extractions, etc.  She is a teacher.  There is no "isn't a way" just that it isn't currently done.  I could ask her about it tonite and with the equipment she knows about could devise a rudimentary test.  Liquid or gas chromatography, PCR, etc. all just test general things.  It's up to a scientist to devise what to look for and what is found in natural samples and overfertilized samples.  There is always a testable difference if there is a difference.

Edited by Norby

You already made the case that mold can happen at any time. Are you going to flip flop? Isn't the only way for a patient to not ingest mold is to look at their meds themselves?

Edited by Restorium2

Resto, you can test for anything.  I live with someone who does testing, extractions, etc.  She is a professor.  There is no "isn't a way" just that it isn't currently done.  I could ask her about it tonite and with the equipment she works with could devise a rudimentary test.  Liquid or gas chromatography, PCR, etc. all just test general things.  It's up to a scientist to devise what to look for and what is found in natural samples and overfertilized samples.  There is always a testable difference if there is a difference.

This is the context of FLUSHING. Think about it. It's just common sense that they can't test for a proper flush economically and have a common standard.

Edited by Restorium2

I'm reading that every post you are making leads to the lab, without any realness other than you don't think that most patients can use a magnifying device to look at what they are buying. Sum it up?

Without any realness?  Cripes.    So you can understand you just like to argue?  Why do you only want it to rest in the patients hands with no possibility of help from a 3rd party?  Pcr machines aren't real?

You already made the case that mold can happen at any time. Are you going to flip flop? Isn't the only way for a patient to not ingest mold is to look at their meds themselves?

Anything that leaves the dispensary CAN BE TESTED.  You can do whatever the hell you want otherwise?  What's the difference between testing with a loupe in the dispense or testing at iron labs on the way home?  Well Iron labs would be able to test for pesticides and patients can't.  I already said patients can look at a loupe for themselves.  What don't you understand?  Or is it that you just like doubletalking to bug people?

Without any realness?  Cripes.    So you can understand you just like to argue?  Why do you only want it to rest in the patients hands with no possibility of help from a 3rd party?  Pcr machines aren't real?

No one said that a third party couldn't be consulted if someone wanted to. I'm not asking for a law against testing here. I'm just pointing out that you don't NEED a lab to look for mold. dead bugs and bug scat. 

No one said that a third party couldn't be consulted if someone wanted to. I'm not asking for a law against testing here. I'm just pointing out that you don't NEED a lab to look for mold. dead bugs and bug scat. 

But you do for pesticides.  No one said they couldn't look at a product for mold but you seem to want to push that.

But you do for pesticides.  No one said they couldn't look at a product for mold but you seem to want to push that.

Nope. Education and dead bugs are the key to pesticide free cannabis. If you think that your grower is so dumb he uses pesticides without having pests then pay for a test. We all don't need to pay for extreme ignorance.

Edited by Restorium2

Show me a flip flop.  Maybe you just don't understand the idea that if it can be tested when it leaves it makes the dispensary owner responsible.  If they test when it comes in it could still have mold on the way out and because it WAS tested give the patient a false sense of security.  It's about making the dispense owner RESPONSIBLE because he'll never know.  He has a vested interest and can't just say "well it was all tested when it came in, i'm not responsible".

Show me a flip flop.  Maybe you just don't understand the idea that if it can be tested when it leaves it makes the dispensary owner responsible.  If they test when it comes in it could still have mold on the way out and because it WAS tested give the patient a false sense of security.  It's about making the dispense owner RESPONSIBLE because he'll never know.  He has a vested interest and can't just say "well it was all tested when it came in, i'm not responsible".

Did you read my post saying a dispensary should have a mold tutorial poster with a magnifier right next to it for anyone to use?