I Need A Electrician Asap

trix

I'm still without electricity since the flood, I have had several people come to the house to give estimates, but none of them have followed up with me to come do the job.

I need a new 100amp panel installed, also the entire basement wired to code.. It's all stripped down to 2x4's so the wires are easily accessed..

I'm ready to get the job started a month ago.

I stay in Hazel Park, 696 & I-75, 9 mile and John R.

How do u still not havr power? Lol... and I thought my 4days was unbelievably long... ;-)

But I can check for u if serious about the work... know pretty well a son/father combo... dad is an elec engineer, son just learned the trade from him while helping out. I can tell u more about their character, but they are two of the most decent people i have met since living in mi. I just dont want to jerk them around.

How do u still not havr power? Lol... and I thought my 4days was unbelievably long... ;-)

But I can check for u if serious about the work... know pretty well a son/father combo... dad is an elec engineer, son just learned the trade from him while helping out. I can tell u more about their character, but they are two of the most decent people i have met since living in mi. I just dont want to jerk them around.

It's ridiculous, I've had 6 guys come to the house gave me a estimate.. Then they never show or call back to do the job. Not sure wtf the deal is. I need this job done asap I have the funds to do the job just can't get anyone that wants to actually do the work..