48 Hour Countdown For 4271 And 5104

robertou812

I thought so. I don't get how they could just pull a bill that's been passed by the house, and senate committee?

well either:

they think they dont have the votes.

NPRA backed the wrong republican to get this passed.

name one rep who said they want dispensaries besides callton.

thats the only reason a lot of us thought it had a shot, because it was a republican sponsor instead of kowall or irwin.

ooh, republican caucus happenin with sen jonsey

So is it time to go straight to the voters and full legalization? seems that if things stay status quo patients will continue to be in fear of arrest and the state will start to strip the medical act. The Attn General can now run roughshod over patients. I dont see any other way except making cannabis fully legal through the voting booth the government is surely not going to help

Richardville is like "seeya y'all been great ????"

Here's a little something to remember in 2016:DONT GIVE THE REPUBLICANS FUNDING, to fight you with. They won't vote against it because they don't want their voting record tarnished with 63% of the voters. They will however allow hemp for testing, aka Genetically altering hemp. Say goodbye to Sensi, and hello, to the terminator gene/roundup ready meds.

Slipstar is like "hello reservation, so long Michigan".

Edited by slipstar059

So is it time to go straight to the voters and full legalization? seems that if things stay status quo patients will continue to be in fear of arrest and the state will start to strip the medical act. The Attn General can now run roughshod over patients. I dont see any other way except making cannabis fully legal through the voting booth the government is surely not going to help

as long as marijuana is illegal, they will attack patients.

thats how it works. when its legal, no more attacking.

medical marijuana was a good try, but as we've seen, the courts, police , even the legislature do not respect the law.