Lara: ***notice Of New Medical Marihuana Rules***

t-pain

this makes me wonder

(b) The supporting documents and information required under section 6 of the act, MCL

333.26426, which shall include all of the following:

The physician shall include the legal name and date of birth of the qualifying patient

the doctor has to fill out the form now?

suppose the prosecutor provides evidence that the dr didnt fill out the patients name, but a patient or nurse or secretary did. that mean your card not valid?

in an online form, that means the dr has to fill it out as well?

(2) The department may require that anapplication and all required supporting

documentation or information be submitted online in a manner prescribed by the

department. An online application process that meets the requirements of the act meets the requirements of this rule.

i guess not. only paper forms have this requirement?

Edited by t-pain

this makes me wonder

the doctor has to fill out the form now?

suppose the prosecutor provides evidence that the dr didnt fill out the patients name, but a patient or nurse or secretary did. that mean your card not valid?

in an online form, that means the dr has to fill it out as well?

i guess not. only paper forms have this requirement?

The doctor/staff would have to fill out his/her portion of the online form at the time of your appointment for it to be valid I'll bet. 

(b) Articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals reporting the results of research

on the effects of marihuana on the medical condition or treatment of the medical condition

and supporting why the medical condition shouldbe added to the list of debilitating

medical conditions under section 3(b) of the act, MCL 333.26423(b).

does this mean the peer-reviewed scientific journal article must also support adding the condition to the MMMA?

because thats not what peer-reviewed articles do in most cases. only request for more research, not request that states add conditions to mmj programs.

does this mean the peer-reviewed scientific journal article must also support adding the condition to the MMMA?

because thats not what peer-reviewed articles do in most cases. only request for more research, not request that states add conditions to mmj programs.

They want you to say why the condition is being left out, not covered another way. They have made comments in the panel about this. 

I read it as saying that the petitioner must include some peer-reviewed articles in the application, and the petitioner must say why, in writing, these articles support adding the condition. It would help to say why the condition is not being covered another way because the doctors always go there .... QUOTE: "I would just write it for something else".

On February 1, 2014, applicants will be required to submit the new, revised Application and Physician Certification forms in order to apply for a MMP registration card.

so the new forms come out between now and jan15th i assume

your old dr rec forms will not work after feb 1. your dr will have to sign a new form after feb 1.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303_51869_52139---,00.html

NOTE:  NEW FORMS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 15, 2015

Please use the Change Form below to make changes to your registration:

NOTE:  NEW FORMS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 15, 2015

oh unholy beast, theres a bunch of different completely confusing checkboxes to screw up on.

you cant use these forms until the 15th? right?

did they send this update over the listserv? if so, i didnt get it.

seems weak they didnt put PTSD right on the form.

can anyone check if you can checkbox both the 'i will possess plants' and 'my caregiver will possess the plants' at the same time in adobe reader? cant this be set in the pdf to only allow one checkbox ?

if a patient changes name and address does he/she send in $10 or $20 ?

Edited by t-pain

• 3 weeks later...

I think they just want to keep things as they are to fund the court system we may see some changes after the S.C rulings from the two case's and if the Courts agree with the Lawyer we will surly see change here in Michigan 

I'am not holding my breath because even the High Court agrees Leo will still fight to keep their Job's