The Agony Of Defeat - What Now?

painterdan

well should we start blocking free ways and protesting in lansing, I would love to see a very large protest in lansing with alot of pt's in wheel chairs and on crutches and every one dressed nice like you were going to court, we need to represent the 65% that voted mm in, I have noting against hippies or any one for that matter, I would have to go buy pants and a shirt to do as I am suggesting, no flags other than the state flag or stars and stripes, lets rep the regular people who dont wear mj leafs on there shirts, and no medicating tent!!!!!!! (a medicating tent is the most retarded thing I have ever seen) lets all meet up in flint and blocke the 3 main arterys, 23. 69 and 75, and in detroit just about any where on I-75!

If some one can get a protest going at the capital that dont make us all look like pot heads Im in, other wise I will do what I do and worry about my self and no one else, it has to be all for all not one for all!

Peace

well should we start blocking free ways and protesting in lansing, I would love to see a very large protest in lansing with alot of pt's in wheel chairs and on crutches and every one dressed nice like you were going to court, we need to represent the 65% that voted mm in, I have noting against hippies or any one for that matter, I would have to go buy pants and a shirt to do as I am suggesting, no flags other than the state flag or stars and stripes, lets rep the regular people who dont wear mj leafs on there shirts, and no medicating tent!!!!!!! (a medicating tent is the most retarded thing I have ever seen) lets all meet up in flint and blocke the 3 main arterys, 23. 69 and 75, and in detroit just about any where on I-75!

If some one can get a protest going at the capital that dont make us all look like pot heads Im in, other wise I will do what I do and worry about my self and no one else, it has to be all for all not one for all!

Peace

It would be worth it for patient to patient transfers but not for the dispensaries and labs. No way. Aint going to happen. I don't need another boss and more rules.

I dont see myself running out of ammo lol! plus I still have alot of supplys left to make my own for our 30.06's and I have more 12 guage than I can use, we use em so they dont get to old for skeet shooting, the only ammo I have a hard time gettting is for my sons 410/22 I wish I would have bought him the 20 gauge/22 It would be a whole lot easier to afford shells and they have them around here!

lock em and load em!

Peace

The only way I see to stop the persecution/prosecution of patients and caregivers is to to get a ballot proposal for 2016 that preserves our grow rights and totally legalizes cannabis. Screw the politicians they are bought and paid for. Go straight to the people Write an initiative that ensures that the big money cant move in and take away our grow rights! If we don't they will and we will be screwed. Who can write this?

The main focus seemed to be dispensaries. Edibles were only mentioned so they could be sold in the dispensaries.

It was all about keeping them from making a profit. "Dying? Well f*ck you! if we let you have your medicine someone might sell some at a markup."

We need to separate the patients needs from those who are looking to strike it rich. I have nothing against dispensaries nor am I for them. I don't use them so I really don't care if they exist or not.

The discussions I saw all centered on "we can sell to dispensaries". I saw very little about needing to get usable meds to children or those of us who are unable to smoke. Nothing about using it as medicine only about profits for growers.

It's nice that I can grow legally, but it would be even nicer if I could legally make use of what I grow. It reminds me of the book by the Marquis de Sade in which they chained starving people and then put a sumptuous banquet just out of reach.

We need to separate the patients needs from those who are looking to strike it rich.

Been there and it's not a popular thing to say. When you understand that the only money to be had comes from patients it's an eye opener. Every money making 'idea' always turns patients' pockets inside out. No one else is picking up the tab. Collectively, we are a poor lot and can't afford to be skimmed or scammed. With that said, cannabis is never free. Someone always pays for it. No smoke and mirrors. 

The main focus seemed to be dispensaries. Edibles were only mentioned so they could be sold in the dispensaries.

It was all about keeping them from making a profit. "Dying? Well f*ck you! if we let you have your medicine someone might sell some at a markup."

We need to separate the patients needs from those who are looking to strike it rich. I have nothing against dispensaries nor am I for them. I don't use them so I really don't care if they exist or not.

The discussions I saw all centered on "we can sell to dispensaries". I saw very little about needing to get usable meds to children or those of us who are unable to smoke. Nothing about using it as medicine only about profits for growers.

It's nice that I can grow legally, but it would be even nicer if I could legally make use of what I grow. It reminds me of the book by the Marquis de Sade in which they chained starving people and then put a sumptuous banquet just out of reach.

I understand it may have seemed that way, especially at the end.  But I would say that was only because of all the changes the Gov's office wanted to 4271.  No one disagreed with 5104 until the Sheriffs got involved and threatened Rep Kowall with wrecking her plans to become an Oakland Cty Commissioner...

I understand it may have seemed that way, especially at the end.  But I would say that was only because of all the changes the Gov's office wanted to 4271.  No one disagreed with 5104 until the Sheriffs got involved and threatened Rep Kowall with wrecking her plans to become an Oakland Cty Commissioner...

Other than the sheriffs who were the key players in killing the bills?

I tell yea what's going to happen now.

A few people seen it comeing. But I didn't want to beleave it.

They passed sb660!

With the new fed policie Praire Plant systems will be set up in no time, if not already ready to go.

They will shut down the clubs, the ones that are open. Well I would guess are informants ratting on CG's and Pataints. That's the only conclusion I can come to if they are still open in the next couple months.

The fact is, this movent here in mi is PHUCKING weak. Michiganders are phucktarted. Every one is so, separated. There's know unity. The dispenseriery owners are greedy, the guy with the ware house is a drug dealer, the pataints all want free weed. The tribe, has no unity. An Michiganders are phucking docile!

People are so cought up, in its all about me me me, when it's all about us.

But the facts remain, the DEA only bust 10,000 grows a year nation wide. There are 22,000 CG's registerd in Mi. For every one they bust, 100's more get pop up.

What really NEEDS to be done. Is back to MATT Abels amendment to the constitution. Full legalization, a Soverign RIGHT! No regulation no taxation. JUST A PHUCKING FREE FOR ALL!

The best time to start is the next Canna Cup. Day OF!

bunny muffin MICHIGAN could be the first state were its a constitutional RIGHT like freedom of speech to GROW, SMOKE and SELL DOPE!

That's what Tommy Chong would support us! Think on that!

OG 1000

How would we accomplish this, when we now know that there is a relative certainty that the police will simply use their privileged access to the media, then lie through their teeth about the harms of marijuana legalization, months, weeks, or days before the vote?

It might make more sense to try to properly implement the law we have at this point, rather than continuing to try to change it to something "better."

How was it done in Colorado Oregon CA ect? How do we get the law properly implemented ? As it stands now all of us are at risk of arrest - I certainly am for providing medables for my husband who cant smoke. The Attn General has successfully stripped the law and prosecuted many patients and caregivers. How many people have been arrested and prevented from even mentioning they are medical marijuana patients?? Wheres the protection today? An arrest means thousands in lawyer fees and you cant even use the act for a defense? The publics attitudes have certainly changed toward cannabis, a reefer madness campaign against legalization certainly would not have that great of an effect on the voters. It didn't in the states who have legalized - The police ect certainly had their smear campaigns in those states too, and they did not work. Working with the legislature has certainly been a big fail - go straight to the voters

With the failure of both bills I believe the Attn General and his ilk will be emboldened now. Hang on its going to get bumpy. He and his cronies will continue to strip what little protection there is - which isn't much from where Im sitting.

God only knows what the Republicans will subject us to now.