Making Hard Candy Looking For Local Custom Printed Bags

Why not a custom rubber stamp, they don't cost much and pass the savings down to your patients?

Or maybe just design and print your own labels?

Personally I don't care about some fancy packaging/labeling.

Engaging in such activities is still illegal under the MMMAct.

Edited by imiubu

I just want some kinda child proof bag i could probably just print my own labels.trying to base it off the colorado laws.keeping portions under 100mg.clearly marked.probably gonna use pot leaf molds so its not confusing to people . None of the dispensarys by me are going to stop buying and selling candy they say.im familiar with the new laws .i only plan on giving to my paitents anyways .just wanna make sure children cant get ahold of them.even though thats the parents responsibility

Medibles are not legal in Michigan currently.  We hope to fix that..

i'm frankly getting sick and tired of correcting this, i expect more from seasoned members like you mal.

from people v carruthers, page 9 coa opinion:

Our interpretation also does not preclude the medical use of marijuana by ingestion of

edible products; to the contrary, that use is authorized by the MMMA, within the statutory limitations, provided that the edible product is a “mixture or preparation” of “the dried leaves and flowers of the marihuana plant,”

Edited by t-pain

I am aware of the law i was just asking how can all these dispensarys still selling ediables.there are at least 15 on 8 mile .do they just not care or is it not a big deal in detroit.as for my ediables i was talking about making. Im talking about in the future when the laws change.not right now.sorry i did not clearly specify.not trying to be a dick or anything just curious as how can they be open and still sell ediables ? I asked a couple owners and they said they dont plan on closing or stop selly ediables.

i'm frankly getting sick and tired of correcting this, i expect more from seasoned members like you mal.

from people v carruthers, page 9 coa opinion:

Who actually puts buds in their edibles?  Like no one or complete novices. Butter, oil, alcohol etc is the mode.

I don't care what this person does in the privacy of their own lives,... but I will tell them that medibles are illegal because of the extract issue.  Do I believe we can still win this one in the MSC?  Yeap... I do indeed.

But currently, what this poster suggested(hard candies) is illegal because of the extract needed to make a hard candy, and according to the quoted opinion in Caruthers.

Here is a link to a tutorial for the how to part,

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/tutorials/article/31-how-to-make-cannacandy/

Here is a link for molds and etc.. if its just for the PT's then specialty molds should work as well as a wrapper..

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&ref_=sr_gnr_spell&qid=1300468537&field-keywords=hard%20candy%20molds

Trix
:bong2:

From personal experience... and not for the hard candy actually... I like the silicone forms way better than the non pliable plastic forms.

Marijuana leaf forms that I've tried are a little more difficult to work with, or I am clumsy lol... just the nature of the shape has lead to mishaps :(