A Pop Quiz On The Life Of Govener Snyder

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2014/12/tim_skubick_pop_quiz_for_michi.html

Question 3: In college he lived with a roommate who (A) Turned out to be the first guy to hire the governor for a private sector job. (B) Grew marijuana in the dorm room. © Introduced him to future First Lady Sue Snyder. (D) Snyder was an R.A. and therefore didn’t have a roomie. (E) None of the above.

His college roommate was a piece of work, “I changed dorm rooms during the middle of the year and had a roommate growing a plantation” of marijuana plants. The governor says he never imbibed which was one of the reasons he was bullied.

Fabrication. There were no plants. He narked out his roommate for smoking ONCE in the room and he expects to be treated good after that? He's a pot phobe since he was a kid and we get stuck with him NOW as a governor. The Act is probably one reason he decided to run for governor, revenge of the nerd. What a jerkface. Wants to lie and smear from his bully pulpit. I knew he had ulterior motives against us growers. So he makes up a story about a grower to justify his anger and hatred. 

I should have put that in quotations it's a direct quote from the story.

I think it's easy to see that it's one of those 'fabrications' to justify actions.(Gov. Snyder). Like Bush with his weapons of mass destruction. They tend to take things too far and get caught in lies. If you were in college around that time period at U of M you know how bad a lie it is. The dorms don't have anywhere to have a 'plantation' in your shared room. Your RA comes in. Your parents come in. You could get away with smoking by putting a pillow in the window next to a fan but no one was growing a 'plantation'. This is a look into a mind that is troubled by anything marijuana. It must haunt him for this to be blurted out.