Let's Talk Hash

Quadcarl

I beg to differ zap no bubble hash is better than the oils I have had, whether it be bho or alcohol and filtered several times, oil is the Sheat! lol

Peace

but yes bho has to be made with knowledge, if done right you wont have an issue if done wrong well you will make the news!

When afforded an option I prefer bubble hash or dry sieve for the SOLE purpose of smoking the cleanest end product.

Although we've come light years along the way with vacuum purging and closed system recovery methods one cannot be naive enough to assume ALL of whatever vehicle/medium you use to extract THC is removed in the end product.

Humans aren't meant to consume hydrocarbons which is why they are carcinogenic

Something as minute as the flame on your bic over decades of daily use surely has an impact on our health, not that our lips are falling off but seriously guys when we strive for the dankest dank and want to be "medical" or "organic" we must as least acknowledge some of what we do isn't optimal for our bodies long term.

I heard of an old guy in his 60s now that uses wooden splinters he lights off a candle to light his bowl, he swears that's part of why he doesn't have cancer or any other health problems, now that seems a bit extreme and every body is different but I wanted to emphasize that as far as I'm aware the best shatter and oil still have residual amounts of butane or chemicals from the production

Alchohol extraction would not fall in this TECHNICALLY because it's not a HYDROCARBON however alcohol is polar and unless you have pure 100% alchohol the water in even 99% alchohol will bring chlorophyll to the end product resulting in "green" tasting oil.....but that's a totally different discussion.

All that said I'm gonna load one up and put shatter on it cuz that's all I have access to here in Iron Mountain and it gets me stoned to the bone!

When afforded an option I prefer bubble hash or dry sieve for the SOLE purpose of smoking the cleanest end product.

Although we've come light years along the way with vacuum purging and closed system recovery methods one cannot be naive enough to assume ALL of whatever vehicle/medium you use to extract THC is removed in the end product.

Humans aren't meant to consume hydrocarbons which is why they are carcinogenic

Something as minute as the flame on your bic over decades of daily use surely has an impact on our health, not that our lips are falling off but seriously guys when we strive for the dankest dank and want to be "medical" or "organic" we must as least acknowledge some of what we do isn't optimal for our bodies long term.

I heard of an old guy in his 60s now that uses wooden splinters he lights off a candle to light his bowl, he swears that's part of why he doesn't have cancer or any other health problems, now that seems a bit extreme and every body is different but I wanted to emphasize that as far as I'm aware the best shatter and oil still have residual amounts of butane or chemicals from the production

Alchohol extraction would not fall in this TECHNICALLY because it's not a HYDROCARBON however alcohol is polar and unless you have pure 100% alchohol the water in even 99% alchohol will bring chlorophyll to the end product resulting in "green" tasting oil.....but that's a totally different discussion.

All that said I'm gonna load one up and put shatter on it cuz that's all I have access to here in Iron Mountain and it gets me stoned to the bone!

Go ahead and have your fun with hash. But don't make bold statements that are untrue and hurtful to the rest of us who prefer clean oil. I know exactly how my solvent behaves because I understand it's chemical properties so I know it's all gone when I'm done with it. Not saying you can't find some dumbarse that messes it up. But that's not me or anyone I teach how to make it right. 

I also know how to filter out what you don't like. You can have a whole cannabis product or you can pick and choose what you want in it. 

Hash has it's good points so you don't need to bash anything else to prove it. 

Pointing out that it is impossible to remove all residual contaminants isn't bashing

Have your concentrates been lab tested for the 786 chemicals listed on even the best butane? Sarcasm on the number of chemicals.

I didn't realize I was bashing you since you just joined the conversation

Right. It's just an ignorant statement from someone who just doesn't understand how you make decent oil without any of the solvent left. That's cool. If you want to learn then we can make a thread and end your ignorance. Just be careful talking down about oil when you don't understand it. Thanks. 

I'm done here, thanks man, you treat grassymatch with equal compassion in a different discussion I read.

I guess we should be so lucky you graced us with your presence and wisdom

LOL Compassion for an oil hater spreading bad info? I was enjoying your thread until the bashing started. I have nothing but good stuff to say about your hash. I would like to know where you got all your bad info on oil. Would like to stop the bad info at the source. Probably high hopes though. I will probably have to settle with killing it here.