Anyone In The U.p.?

holmes1420

• 3 months later...

I'm in Iron Mountain, I don't personally know any caregivers only because I don't leave much and only lived here 8 months. There's definitely good caregivers around, you should be able to find someone to provide x amount per harvest and a fair price for anything over that. Personally 250 is the most I've heard of but 200 an ounce seems common.

I was connected to my caregiver here within a day or two, but I get lucky right when I need it! If you don't have luck here there's a medical marijuana support group that meets on the second Thursday of the month here in iron mountain. There's always a handful of caregivers looking for patients there. I can PM the info to you if it comes to that. Try asking at the local pipe or grow store too, you should be able to get connected. Last resort sort of is Craigslist in the farm and garden services offered.

Sorry I don't know of anyone personally but I hope these tips help, stay positive :)