Lets Plan A Summer Weekend For All Pt's And C.g's No Kids!

Im sorry no kids under age that are not with card!

I would like to plan a weekend of camping for our community, I will need some help and would love to get a date down withing a few months!

I have room on my property for a few campers and many tents, I also have a private campground directly behind my property, my neighbor owns the camp ground he has campers on site to rent and also has open camp sites for tents and or campers, I need to just talk to him and see what we can get our price for, Im thinking it will be cheaper the more we can get to rent spots, my home and property is directly in front of this private camp ground, I have room for campers and tents also, I will make sure we have a few porta potties on my property and the campground has full hook ups and showers, I would like the get together to mostly be on our property, barb q's bomb fires, medicating etc, I have a large bomb fire pit and very few neighbors who I will speak to, I would like it to be all carded or papered pts and c.gs, but Im not going to check cards at the lot line, if you are ilegal you may want to get legal, not that I have ever had leo at my home for any kind of mmj or drugs, we could have a great time here and relax and know we are safe, I have out side plugs for electricity and a generator, I also have a dj/karaoke system, I would only use that during legal hrs and only if we wanted to, I have a stereo in my rv that would allow low volume music,

what I would like is for a list of people who may be interested in staying the whole weekend or just a day or what ever you can fit!

I will need a good barby cook hint hint mibrians!

Im thinking june or july but not on any holiday's it would be best to have this get togethr on a non holiday weekend, only because of lack of people up here during them weekends!

we have several lakes and rivers very close to drive to, I also have a few spots on state land on rivers we can do this on, if you are on state land and have your free camping permit a certain amount around your camp site is considered your private camp area (not at state parks)

I have a place in misauke county on a nice river and also one in alcona county with in walking distance to the ausable river, we can tube, canu or kayak down!

I would love some idea's and volunteers and suggestions!

If the person who had one 2 summers ago would like to do it again where we did it I would also love that and get involved with helping and setting up, and I would be stay for the entire time of the get together!

so please all think about it, It truly is a good time, in fact I dont think I have ever been to a better get together than the one northern girl put on, no issues at all and it realy was a fun time!

Peace all, lets get together in the north lands and have a great time, I am totaly open to going down state also, I just would love a nice get together with people of like minds, and I dont mean politics or any other kind of stuff, we can all talk about what we want, but once people start medicating mostly people just like to b.s and laugh alot!

Im hoping we can get something together, If mibrains and n.g already have something in the plans I would be more than happy to help this time, I promise lol!

Either way it would be a good time for all, if you havent been to an informal get together with people from this site, like a picnic or camp day and nite, you havent had a great time, Im serious, I will never forget the one n.g thru, I had to leave early and wish I would have just stayed the whole time, I didnt get to talk to a few people I have know on here for yr's

my lady's mother was having her relationship blessed, they were calling it a wedding (not marriage iiscense it was all just a blessed relation ship)  my sister had one in a catholic church 4 yrs after being marriend in the court and I didnt go to the blessed one, 1 is enough for any one getting married, and I had plans to go to the get together way longer than their blessing,,,,if the cheap but head she is in a relationship with was actualy marrying her I would have went, obvious we dont get along any how and well I should have just stayed and the get together!

We had a ball, when I was leaving people were asking me if I was ok lol, I was saying yea why?  I guess my eyes were pretty red lol I wonder why?

Go Lions!

Peace

Jim

I guess we should try and get a weekend when most can come, like a weekend in june or july that isnt a holiday and if we have to may or aug can be used also, I would rather wait till at least june so we have decent weather!

Once we can get people on board and a date we can figure out what is needed,  I have a guy up here who is a pt and maybe a c.g his family owns the local grocery store (the only groceri store lol) and im pretty sure I can get hot dogs and burgers from them, it realy only takes people getting here, between me and a few friends on here and ones I have near here we can get the things we need to eat, drink (water soda) if you want alcohol that would be a bring  your own,  I dont care if peeps want a few drinks, the get together I went to we didnt need alcohol just water for cotton mouth lol!

I would love suggestions, should I put up some kind of sign up sheet for people who want to attend and what date is best, and than we can pick the best date to acomedate most?

Peace

Jim

A park or camp area that people could congregate without giving your address would be cool. I've done Mio to Alcona before - gets pretty slow after the Forest Service Bridge. Burgers and dogs on a grill in Summer never sucks. State park is my suggestion of course as the National Parks discriminate against people with medical conditions.

I would vote second or third week of June. Guarantees weather, kids are out of school and the 4th is still at least two weeks away.

A park or camp area that people could congregate without giving your address would be cool. I've done Mio to Alcona before - gets pretty slow after the Forest Service Bridge. Burgers and dogs on a grill in Summer never sucks. State park is my suggestion of course as the National Parks discriminate against people with medical conditions.

I would vote second or third week of June. Guarantees weather, kids are out of school and the 4th is still at least two weeks away.

I kinda have a prob with national forrest and state forrest or parks, mm is not allowed in public, it needs to be on private property, the only news or articles we should see should be from on here and none of the county papers or news channels,

I am trying to put together a get together like a friend had a few summers ago on private property, no worrys about po po on private property...yes kids will be out of school than but will their baby sitters be available, No Kids, I dont medicate in front of my kids and I wont in front of Yours,,,,,,your date picks sounds good too me!

Too be honest with ya I am hoping the chef and nice lady who arranged the last get together join in and put their 2 cents in or even maybe want to have it in the same place, it was perfect,,,,but I have no problem with pt's or c.g's knowing where I live, im in the phone book lol and I have nothing to hide and if I do no one will find it lmao! plus the camp ground behind my back yard is private,

Peace

I also know of another private camp ground on a nice bass lake,  That is good for swimming and skiing, I doubt many of us will be sking though lol, but a nice lil fishing contest would be fun and we could eat the fresh fish!

Edited by phaquetoo

hey... there's a echo in here LOL

I was typing a book and you wrote a lil post while I was typing my book,,,,,,lmao!  I know you will help heck if its just a few of us I hope you are one of the few!

Peace

edit= this get together in a perfect world would be just like the last one, but the only difference is I woud bring my camper and what ever else I could bring to help, cannopys, tables, chairs, porta potties, I will even clean the first thing every morning!  you would be surprised how quick a hose can clean them out lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

I kinda have a prob with national forrest and state forrest or parks, mm is not allowed in public, it needs to be on private property, the only news or articles we should see should be from on here and none of the county papers or news channels,

I am trying to put together a get together like a friend had a few summers ago on private property, no worrys about po po on private property...yes kids will be out of school than but will their baby sitters be available, No Kids, I dont medicate in front of my kids and I wont in front of Yours,,,,,,your date picks sounds good too me!

Too be honest with ya I am hoping the chef and nice lady who arranged the last get together join in and put their 2 cents in or even maybe want to have it in the same place, it was perfect,,,,but I have no problem with pt's or c.g's knowing where I live, im in the phone book lol and I have nothing to hide and if I do no one will find it lmao! plus the camp ground behind my back yard is private,

Peace

I also know of another private camp ground on a nice bass lake,  That is good for swimming and skiing, I doubt many of us will be sking though lol, but a nice lil fishing contest would be fun and we could eat the fresh fish!

we could have a swim suit contest...biggest belly with the smallest suit....or who has the whitest legs..best farmers tan?..bp

• 2 weeks later...

I think that an early Aug. date would be best.  No major holidays happening in Aug.

There are typically many things planned in June, graduations, open houses and weddings mostly, ime.

July 4th then is right around the corner.  Plenty of people plan their big vacations around that time.

Perhaps the weekend of Aug. 7-9 would be agreeable?  Gives me time to recoup $$ after July spending

and isn't too close to the Labor Day weekend.  I can afford 1 event like this a month IF I budget well :)

Others may also have to do some creative budgeting in order to attend events :)

That sounds like a good date imi,  It is the farthest from summer holidays, and people dont have to stay the whole weekend, I couldnt last time, but this time I most def will,,,got to give me credit, I came and skipped my mom inlaws wedding or what ever its called when you dont have a marriage liscense lol!  It worked they dont come around and bug us any more lol!

Im hoping we can get more people interested in this, still I would go where they had it last time up here, it was perfect, there wont be any probs here either, I take care of the property next door to me and its all grass and nice for tents campers, parking, etc, and I would like to have all of the other stuff, bomb fire, barbq, canopy's , tables, johnny on the spot( renta potty) and so on, but mm will be allowed any where on the 2 property's, plus I know if I kicked in a few bucks to my neighbor who owns the private camp ground we can get a big spot there also, he owns the property I take care of next to me, and promised to sell it to me when its time, I should have bought it when it sold, I could have gotten it for 5k, but its like mine and I dont have to pay taxes on it, I didnt have to tear down the mobile home that used to be there, all I do is keep it looking good!

I hope to hear from more peeps interested in a great weekend, I know I had a blast at the last one, it is the most fun I ever had not drinking alcohol lol,,,,,and peeps can drink what ever they want, I will have bottled water and soft drinks available, other drinks are bring your own,,,,,I was suprised that no one drank anything at the last one, at least not while I was there, I was thinking of bringing a few cases of beer but brought a few cases of water instead and it seemed to be what people wanted for their cotton mouth!

Peace all!

You missed the coffee chugging the next morning! LOL jk 

We did enjoy some fresh brewed java, some wakenbakens and relaxed conversation :)

There will be coffee and donuts, we actualy have a realy good groceri store with awsome donuts made fresh every nite, actualy a friend of mine used to make the donuts lol, I called him donut ---- he dont work there any longer but I will make sure we have plenty of donuts and coffee!  Heck we may even get an old fashioned big breakfast made on the barby, denise can cook anything on a barby, when we go camping we eat better than when we are at home lol.

Peace

waken bakes are a no brainer bawahahahaha!

Edited by phaquetoo