Breeders Review

suneday11

Dr Greenthumb of Canada is a friend to the medical community and he breeds some of the best smoke Ive ever medicated with Bubba Katsu Endless skies Iranian OG ..

BOG (Bushy old Grower) his Sour Bubble and Sour Lifesaver are both incredible in fact I ordered some of his gear tonight Sour Strawberry Sour Grape and some more Sour Bubble cant wait till they get here  and get them going.

Dr Greenthumb of Canada is a friend to the medical community and he breeds some of the best smoke Ive ever medicated with Bubba Katsu Endless skies Iranian OG ..

BOG (Bushy old Grower) his Sour Bubble and Sour Lifesaver are both incredible in fact I ordered some of his gear tonight Sour Strawberry Sour Grape and some more Sour Bubble cant wait till they get here  and get them going.

I've seen that you and a few others have some good words to say. It's on the docket for spring. Booked until then!

(I'm particularly nitpicky with my grading, rarely anything, ever, gets an A)

Sweet Seeds- Decent, but I'd only give this breeder a low C. While they have some interesting strains (I liked Dark Devil), their auto's have had a tendency to be some scraggly things leaning towards more of the ruderalis breeding, a rather unfortunate endeavor that really only left me with a skewed view on auto's: That being said- I'll probably never grow them again.

Big Buddha Seeds- I'd have to give these cats a B out of my limited experience with their Blue Cheese strain, I do like me some cheese, but I hear-say that there is another breeder with a better Cheese.

TGA- I'd give these guys a solid B+ -I'm currently running multiple TGA strains, I can't say that I communicated with any of the folks who run the joint in regards to PR so I have no foothold there- Only that I'm fond of multiple of their strains. (Running their Querkle, CheeseQuake, Jesus OG, JillyBean and Space Dawg currently)

Dr. GreenThumb- No experience here yet with this breeder, but recently I've been looking heavily at his East Coast Sour Diesel, and Headband- If anyone has grown either of these two from Greenthumb specifically please let me know via board or pm, I'm hoping one of his cuts hits that "Truck Fuel" taste and smell- My only reservation about getting beans from em' is their chosen order method, otherwise I feel I'd probably be buying that Headband later today haha

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

Still runnin that bubba, it's a killer strain. This last year I was fortunate enough to run a plethora of tga ,and they were all frosty and dank, cannacopia, killer strains and cheap. Of course gage is still in there

I've never missed a TGA offering, and grow many all year. Gage too, but often out of stock at the banks. These guys and gals are at the top of their freaky game. rock star seed breeders, I love it!

There's a small seed co. in BC that has the inbred line.  It smelled great but tasted soapy.  Didn't like that one.

I smelled some at a local dispensary and it was too skunky and the stuff I picked up at another dispensary smelled right but didn't have the flavor I was looking for.

Sensiseeds has the original. They call it "Fruity Juice" now. Maybe the juicy fruit gum company told them to quit using their name?

In regards to breeders which have been mentioned... Affirmative in regards to outlook/views. Those breeders are all heavy hitters in regards to marketing and exposure.

Dr. Greenthumb would be the only breeder I have not experienced in my medicinal garden- Maybe one day?

So... Any thoughts on Sannie seeds?... I find his gear as "under the radar" with some exciting MM genetic offerings? My experiences have been good, so did I find a 25% THC bean? No, not yet but some real interesting, impressive results have concurred. One tid-bit I find pretty kewl is that they offer freebies with unusual pairings (far from stable). Grew one out which was "Somas lavender x DJ shorts blueberry". The pheno I grew our was near black in flower! She was not an aggressive grower but was as deep purple as I have seen.... So along with an interesting selection of genetics at a friendly price they offer interesting crosses for all to play with... Also can share the results on their grow forum.... I like that.