Breeders Review

suneday11

Ghost Train Haze... Cared for a good cut of it, enjoyed the MM quality. Was told it hit 20% THC...

Some Ghost Train Haze crosses soon to blossom. As one who looks for interesting MM profiles to utilize I like to know the background of the cross. More specifically "moonshine" and your experience.

In regards to THC- If their is a good match via cross pollination with a high THC strain, it's nice for the toolbox. As it may increase the other end of the spectrum. So, I like to pretty MM flowers. A nice purple hue is always appealing... Unfortunately my purple is not 20+%, still enjoyable and well balanced.... That said, always looking to improve with a good high end THC cross.

ghost train haze and moonshine haze have the highest thc occurrence I've ever seen, with highest thc cup mentions.

I cant comfortably use it, and it was the reason I realize "more thc" is not necessarily a good thing.

RD

"

GHOST TRAIN HAZE #1

The 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup US Sativa Winner.

The 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup 2nd place Medical Sativa Winner.

Annual winner of High Times Strongest Strains On Earth

The Original Ghost OG crossed with the Nevil's Wreck. A powerful amped up high, with the most amazing, sugary trichs. Aromas lean toward sour and hazy. The GHT #1 tested at 25%+ THC. It's one of Rare Dankness's most popular creations.

65-80 days flower time.

* GHOST TRAIN SERIES: All of the GTH are Original OG "clone only" varieties that were collected by the devils Harvest krew in the Early part of this decade. We hold the Ghost cut, the SFV cut, The Triangle, Poison OG and a couple of others…All of these hybrids will be similar with slight differences in flavor and highs.

OG Kush x (Trainwreck x Neville’s Haze). http://www.hightimes.com/read/earths-strongest-strains-2012

my Moonshine Haze from RD smells like pine sol, takes around 70 days to finish. you either like "Haze" or you don't. I typically avoid them, but this one is a hybrid with an awesome Afghani. I enjoy this one and used it hybridize my Monkey Paw. She's over 28 inches tall and looks like a stout sativa now, copied too. Monkey Shine ! :gym:

There was a time I collected Hops... Mainly from Orgeon via the USDA and some of their unusual offerings... Some of those cuttings were so poor and weak. Wished I knew how to culture then. ;-)

So I can easily see the benefit... For many plants, not just MM.- Although the MM aspect is super cool.... AND efficient.

I seriously suggest sampling each of them. They're not all keepers here, but I do keep many going for years. Early selections are totally off the hook, especially at the time.

not in this order, but these stand out as keepers to me and mine.

jesus og querkle jilly bean nine pound jack cleaner jack the ripper plushberry(pink) and ace of spades and dairy queen deserve ention too. these two are trippy cats with a cool vibe that can be sensed when sampling the strains. Understandng flavonoids and terpene profiles gives the user an n depth palate of strange cannabis experience on the tongue, in the mind and body. Every strain of theirs(yep, every) has ticked all the boxes for me at one time or another. gage green, caliconnect dna mr nice mosca Conno barney coe to mind as must sample breeders.......