A Concentrate "loophole". Maybe.

Hopefully the Act will be modified soon so subterfuge isn't necessary but here is my simple solution (which unfortunately only works for medibles.)

1) Put your herb in olive oil (1:10 herb:oil), heat in water water for 2 hours. This is the most effective extraction technique according to this paper (mentioned here before).

2) Filter off only the amount of oil immediately needed.

3) Do not remove the herb from the oil. 

Seems to me if trouble arises one can always insist that the only usable herb is the stuff in the oil since it remains intact & visible!

this is one of the oldest cannabis extractions I've been able to find in history. Primarily used in topical dis-ease treatment and also eaten.

the water keeps the temperature below the boiling point preserving much of the medicinal qualities. Remaining water should be siphoned off of the mixture after

infusion for best results. Coconut oil has the benefit of hardening when finished, though with a tint of color if plant material is used instead of a concrete extraction to begin with. This hardened chub of medicated coconut oil can be inconspicuously stored in its original container in a cabinet. Both are very effective edibles and topicals and store well.