2 Cg At Same Address

mema720

I would guess this happens often with a husband/wife/house arrangement. But in this circumstance both parties. the patient and the caregiver are in the room together. what if any issue with this could occur in court?

The courts have ruled that only the person who has been selected for official access to the plants, with the State, can have access to the plants. How many ways does it have to be said? 

Edited by Restorium2

wow for the most part my question was answered so thanks guys for the talk(argument) over this topic for me I'm truly grateful. @ grassmatch for the questions you asked it's not about the monies at all for me and my husband has no interest in taking on more patients however he is very clear on the fact that he also is not interested in having me to help in his shop. When we ventured into this together somehow it became only him even though I made it very clear that I too would like to become a caregiver somewhere down the road unfortunately I seem to have been left behind to start on my own and rather than fight about it I feel this will keep the peace and my husband. Thank you to all who have taken the time to answer my question

wow for the most part my question was answered so thanks guys for the talk(argument) over this topic for me I'm truly grateful. @ grassmatch for the questions you asked it's not about the monies at all for me and my husband has no interest in taking on more patients however he is very clear on the fact that he also is not interested in having me to help in his shop. When we ventured into this together somehow it became only him even though I made it very clear that I too would like to become a caregiver somewhere down the road unfortunately I seem to have been left behind to start on my own and rather than fight about it I feel this will keep the peace and my husband. Thank you to all who have taken the time to answer my question

lol for normal people who dont have a ton of traffic and mind there biz most dont have any issues, but it is normal people like you and hubby who wind up being brought into the court system and made an example of. I personaly would not have 2 c.g's in the same home, even one in the garage and one in the closet locked and not accessable to the other!

If something was to happen you and your hubby's name is gonna be dragged thru the mud, loose everything you both worked your whole life for, and realy all you have to do at this point is ask your self is it worth it?

Beleive it or not there are alot of people out there who think it is worth it, even if there is not money involved, but what they dont realize is not only do they not want more money and they only want to help pt's but they wind up losing every thing just for being a good person!

I wish you the best and I am sorry for my part in making this an argument, I just try and tell people the law, not how to try and get around it!

Peace