Need Cbd Strains 10%cbd:1%thc Clone

• 3 weeks later...

Just to throw this into the ix. I find (without the validation of testing ) that if i harvest the cannatonic 4 a wee bit early there is a lot less of the psychoactive  component affecting me.  I think that in addition to the inherent genetics that timing of the harvest will give you different ratios of thc,cbd, cbn. I think it would be good to establish this for different strains for it might be another thing that can be controlled by choice according to what a person finds to work best. . 

There shouldn't be a psychoactive component to cannatonic 4.  I'd test if I were you.  CBD is supposed to be pretty similar throughout the harvest window and CBN shouldn't increase till late in the harvest window.  It shouldn't form THC more than it's final % as it just degrades to CBN, it doesn't turn into CBD.  So it should make you more tired the later you harvest just as with THC, CBD will convert to CBN, the sedative.  If it has 1% or less THC it shouldn't get you hi though.

Have you tried it? I am talking about my actual and individual experience not something I read.  

Yes, I take it daily for many months now.  I'm decarbing a gram of kief and kiefing another 1/8th of it as I type.

Have you tested to see that it's actually cannatonic #4?

I did recently and got a cut that was 14%THC because there was an error and it wasn't really Cannatonic #4 like it was supposed to be.  And the cut I got tasted like mint and gave the experience you are explaining and had .02 or .04 CBD and 14% THC.

The 5 times I have bought Cannatonic #4, from 4 different places, it has had an orange smell, no mint, didn't give me a rush or a tired feeling later and worked for my OCD, anxiety, depression, etc..  The minty one with no CBD didn't.

Sorry, maybe it wasn't you that posted the minty cut with the rush and burnout experience.  I'll look for the thread to see if it was someone else.

Never mind, that was medmanmike.  You had posted after him about harvest time. 

But yes, I stick by my recommendation.  To get it tested if there is to be a thread about when to harvest as it would just be confusing if people didn't have the same cut.  Besides you wouldn't want to give out bad info because you were mistaken on the cut you have.  I know I wouldn't which is why I tested mine.

Edited by Norby

• 1 month later...

The point I was making still stands. I think there should be an examination of different strains whether ultra high cbd, mixed ratio , or high thc plants because it might produce useful information for those with varied needs whether the patient or the grower.. Things are still somewhat loose out there in terms of getting info like this. Perhaps it  might allow further customization depending on what is desired or has been shown to be affective for a specific use. Lets say someone found a strain they like for certain affects. It would be nice to know if we can customize for that individual without having to go through the whole process. Certainly it would be interesting to have many people here take cuts of a flowering plants and then hopefully before seeing anyone  else's observation report back, One could even correlate the info as to what people like and why via age, sex, health issues etc. I think somewhere over the rainbow but hopefully not too far away (play Judy Garland singing this in your mind) we could have consistent legal supplies of clones or seed that matched information regarding all of the aspects above.   

But if you have any other problems with me then send me two lbs of your best and prove me wrong! I'll give you a remarkably detailed but rambling report on your finest. Someone has to step up to the plate.   :bong7bp:  :lolu:

Edited by mrd

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Star-tonic= Deathstar x Cannatonic 

familiar with deathstar not a lot of stretch maybe 1/2 or 1/3 but never anything but flower never grew it...it has great flavor a little citrus with undertones of fuel and spice...ok high but not really a huge fan of it. In a medicinal sense really didn't help like having higher CBD but good substitute if in pain.

http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/medicann-blue-blood-seeds-4573

I have sampled this strain, and it was good for my back and neck issues.  Staying off the pills.  Just on the genetics alone, it's worth trying.  IMHO.  It would be cool to cross it with another CBD strain, like Lemon Cake? 

Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^or just not finish....

You can expedite this process with a garbage can. Light deprivation is used on outdoor crops everywhere. I was able to grow a perpetual flowering out door garden a few years ago. Vegged and initiated flowering indoors, then transplanted. Worked like a charm week after week. autos are high cbd and great performers outdoors can be found.

good luck!

Guy was telling me yesterday that he has plants flowering outside already. Maybe that is what he is doing?

Last year the outside grow finished up the first week of October.

I was thinking the plants would start flowering about middle of Aug. and then have 8 weeks of flower.

Hope for the best is all I can do at this time. Hopefully be moved and properly set up for next year.