James Story 3

SirLongSmoke

I heard the news earlier today about section 8 defense and with no surprise,the end result being denied section 8 defense. We will appeal this decision, thanks to Dan he will bear the burden of the costs involved. He has been doing this throughout the trail, taking on the weight of the costs and ensuring my ability for the best possible outcome. Every appeal=more money, if I had to pay out of hand I would have failed miserably. My family is completely broke in the monetary department and have no funds to spare. Were scraping to get by and thanks to Dan, we can keep fighting the good fight. So I don't know where this leads or where I'm going but I know I don't walk by sight, but by faith.

Sorry to here this try and not worry to much it may be hard right now i/we where also in Court for almost five years theres  a lot of up's and down's and i have been to other people Court days also i go for support i wish i could have came  to youes

it's going to get some what better for you and yours now because you won't have to go to a Court room or worry about what day you have to be there i also went though all of that one time i / we had warrants filed against us because we where not in Court Some think that the Courts will send you a letter we got ONE letter the whole time and that was the first day of Court after that NONE 

i see on the trying to post here so

Peace to you and yours