Skin Cancer

Bisharoo

i find that a little oil or balm will heal a ton of different scratches, skin conditions (pimples), boils, subdermal cysts, inflammation, itches, bites, and other nonsense including ingrown toenails.

seen the skin cancer videos on youtube of course.

this breast cancer research study might prove useful for skin cancer as well.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388854

probably no "best" method really. Its a simple botanical extraction accomplished mechanically, chemically with solvents/gases.

Olive oil is an original extraction solvent used thousands of years ago, with cannabis as a topical treatment for lists of skin disorders.

grind 1 ounce of mold free quality bud

pour 1 quart of olive oil to cover in a pan

warm gently to infuse.

Topical is RTU, lasts a long time in cool storage.

Coconut oil may prove to be a "better" solvent as it hardens up when finished and stores longer.

My patient gets hers packed in blank chap stick containers for easy application

I have a friend with skin cancer that has used cannabis oil to keep it at bay.  She puts straight oil on the spots and ingests an amount also.  The spots usually disappear after a couple of weeks.  She knocks one out and another one appears somewhere else.  I think she would be more successful treating it if she could take larger and more consistent doses.  

Thanks my friends, ver6 much appreciated. I will take all advice and information to educate myself more about this. Keep em coming with any more info.or accounts of oil killing these cancers.

Peace...

i find that a little oil or balm will heal a ton of different scratches, skin conditions (pimples), boils, subdermal cysts, inflammation, itches, bites, and other nonsense including ingrown toenails.seen the skin cancer videos on youtube of course.this breast cancer research study might prove useful for skin cancer as well.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388854

probably no "best" method really. Its a simple botanical extraction accomplished mechanically, chemically with solvents/gases.Olive oil is an original extraction solvent used thousands of years ago, with cannabis as a topical treatment for lists of skin disorders.grind 1 ounce of mold free quality budpour 1 quart of olive oil to cover in a panwarm gently to infuse.Topical is RTU, lasts a long time in cool storage.Coconut oil may prove to be a "better" solvent as it hardens up when finished and stores longer.My patient gets hers packed in blank chap stick containers for easy application

I have a friend with skin cancer that has used cannabis oil to keep it at bay.  She puts straight oil on the spots and ingests an amount also.  The spots usually disappear after a couple of weeks.  She knocks one out and another one appears somewhere else.  I think she would be more successful treating it if she could take larger and more consistent doses.

I have some p.b oil with or w/o my bho in it, it is only for topical and cant hurt, If you would like some let me know via pm, im sure I could get you some quickly. just let me know!

Peace

Thanks for that t-pain, my friend! I can find those but was coming directly to my friends here because not all of you folks post on you tube, but I respect many here as legit experts, hence the request. Just trying to get some insight from folks I respect and appreciate, and have for the past few years. Is there any specific ones you would recommend? Thanks t-pain for checking in here with me.

Peace...

i find that a little oil or balm will heal a ton of different scratches, skin conditions (pimples), boils, subdermal cysts, inflammation, itches, bites, and other nonsense including ingrown toenails.

burns! it works wonders on burns too. i got a 2nd degree burn on a hot frying pan handle and the balm helps wonders.

wow after looking around the net, theres not really a lot of websites talking about how to use cannabis for cancer. a ton of rick simpson videos, a few snake oil salesmen, but no real good instructions or treatment plans.

i'll try to find something, anything like a standard.

http://thecompassionchronicles.com/resources/medical/encyclopaedia-cannis/medicine-cannabis-and-lymphoma-melanoma-neuroblastoma/

http://www.gro4me.com/dosing.htm

theres really nothing i can find besides drinking as much oil as possible and rubbing it on your skin.

ok now onto some videos:

i never saw this one before, its great:

wait a minute, ferndale? michigan? hey thats michigan!

http://www.dailytribune.com/20110929/medical-marijuana-as-a-treatment-for-cancer-video?viewmode=fullstory

wow what a story. hey he is still around. maybe someone here knows him and can get you in contact.

http://thecompassionchronicles.com/2012/10/01/healed-how-i-cured-my-cancer-with-cannabis/

here he is on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/michael.mcshane.750

please get in contact with him. good luck to you!!!

Edited by t-pain

• 4 weeks later...

I feel the need to post a follow up report to all my friends here. 

I want everyone to know how caring and giving this community is, just in case you don't already know!  So many folks offered advice, and some offered more than that.  Thanks is not a strong enough word.

Meanwhile, the doctor says "not malignant, it is pre-cancer" which are kind of these crusty growths of varying sizes and colors, sometimes even bleeding but anyways, death does not appear to be near so good news there!!  But, the docs want to cut off the growths or burn them off with acid or something.  I believe they mean well but will probably not ever have those procedures unless things change.

So, we will still document the treatment of some of these suspect spots, and post the progress of what happens to these areas.  Will they get worse without mainstream doctors treatments and progress into full blown cancer as they warn, or will some oil do what it has for many humans thus far, which is miraculous compared to western medicine?  Stay tuned for the next exiting episode of...(your words here ha ha ha)

Have a great weekend everyone!  You are nice humans.  You all deserve some good karma this day.  May it come your way in abundance!!

Peace...

probably no "best" method really. Its a simple botanical extraction accomplished mechanically, chemically with solvents/gases.Olive oil is an original extraction solvent used thousands of years ago, with cannabis as a topical treatment for lists of skin disorders.grind 1 ounce of mold free quality budpour 1 quart of olive oil to cover in a panwarm gently to infuse.Topical is RTU, lasts a long time in cool storage.Coconut oil may prove to be a "better" solvent as it hardens up when finished and stores longer.My patient gets hers packed in blank chap stick containers for easy application

"My patient gets hers packed in blank chap stick containers for easy application"

Would you share how/where she has this done? Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks my friends, ver6 much appreciated. I will take all advice and information to educate myself more about this. Keep em coming with any more info.or accounts of oil killing these cancers.

Peace...      

I will give my 2 cents.

We know that concentrated cannabis oil has been known to be quite successful when it comes to skin cancer. In my opinion, that is not enough, it is insufficient. The cannabis oil only contains some of the medicinal properties of the plant (buds/flowers). Some of the medicinal properties it does contain are tainted, oxidized due to the heat in the process. Like if they are lucky enough to end up with a concentrate to have any terpenes remaining, those terpenes are likely damaged. The naturally decarbed sap that I describe in my blog, contains all of the terpenes and they are not damaged. I cannot brag this oil up enough. I sprained and scraped my thumb the other day pretty badly. I know it sounds unbelievable, but just 1/2 of a drop spread around on the open wound and I could feel the pain disappear right from the open wound up to the tip of my thumb. Somehow it also prevented my thumb from turning black and blue. This is the third time I have seen the oil work like this and it was not just on me. I truly believe that just regular concentrated cannabis oil would not have offered the same relief. I am fully confident it is because the terpenes were present. I have fully experienced that the terpenes interact with other properties in the oil like THC. For example, doubling the length of the medicated feeling. Terpenes can interact with each other and easily double and triple the potency, if not more. After noticing this and realizing it is the terpenes. I have a whole new respect for terpenes. Any small skin abrasions, the smallest drop of the oil and the pain is gone and it does not return. I have never seen anything work like this. This inspired me to look into essential oils, basically terpene extracts from plants. When we add heat to our cannabis, it is destroying the essential oils that the cannabis plant possesses. Right here is the proof, it doesn't back up the quality of the terpenes, but backs up that they make a difference. Vaporizing buds vs. smoking buds. There is a difference in the effects, and that is due to the terpenes. Vaporizing the buds does not cause as much damage to them. That is why you can tell a difference in the buzz, especially when you vape at low temperatures. Some of the terpenes have a strong effect on the brain. Cannabis does contain sesquiterpenes, which can pass through the blood brain barrier. That is something the pharmaceutical companies wish they could do with their medicines. Mother nature already has that mastered. I have noticed that taking in some of the cannabis terpenes can mask my buzz and make me feel more mentally comfortable, make the buzz feel less intense.

Anyhoo, Cancer can be in many different conditions where the body cells duplicate uncontrollably, invade healthy tissue or even spread throughout the body. It is estimated that 95% of cancers result from damage to DNA during a person's lifetime, not from preexisting genetic conditions. (American Cancer Society 2008). DNA mutations can be caused by radiation, chemicals, pollutants, even a bee sting can cause DNA damage. In many cases the body's immune system is capable of terminating the damaged DNA, but in today's world, we don't have quality immune systems anymore due to our lifestyle and all of the poisons and toxins we are around. Not to mention the GMO foods lacking nutrition. The goal in fighting this type of cancer is to prevent the mutated DNA from being copied into new cells that continue to replicate and create more and more, leading to cancerous growth to the individual.

Essential oils can also help and make a big difference. If I did not have access to a concentrate that contained the natural essential terpenes in the cannabis, then I would add my own essential oils as a topical with the concentrate. Not sure if I would mix them or layer them. I would use frankincense for sure. Frankincense is mentioned in the Bible several times. These oils can be inhaled (aromatherapy), some of the oils can be eaten, and most can be applied topically. I would recommend to purchase the book Modern Essentials Sixth Edition. The essential oils they recommend for skin/melanoma are: Hawaiian sandalwood, arborvitae, frankincense, and citrus oils. You would have to buy the book to get the recommended use for these oils. Man has been treating illness, disease, and prevented illness and disease with essential oils for over 6,000 years. It has only been this generation that we are living now to where we have switched to synthetics which can be very poisonous and offer harsh side effects. In many cases, the synthetics are inadequate. We switched to synthetics for the all mighty dollar and control. I have faith in essential oils. I would consider using essential oils with a concentrate. You can purchase these oils online, but be sure they are 100% pure and not synthetic. I have been getting oils provided by  Plant Therapy and Now Essential Oils. Each seem to provide high quality products. The book has recommendations for almost every illness you can think of. It is easy to use with color coded sections. A good resource to start with. I highly recommend to everyone to take a daily dose of the legal hempseed oil that contains the necessary omegas for good health. I don't know of anything that compares when it comes to receiving omegas. A high percentage of the population has a deficiency in mg. You can get a lot of essential minerals just from something as simple as pink Himalayan salt. The book can also help with anybody interested in making topicals. They mention many different types of carrier oils, such as almond oil, coconut oil (fractionated), and many others. That is what I am doing, trying to make the best medicine I can, keeping an open mind, and trying out new recipes. Especially using the essential oils and information about them.

Wow g.g Thank you so much for all of the info!  I always enjoy your threads and post's!

I just ordered a cbd oil test kit, they say it is legal because it only has cbd's in it and no thc, and I have been wanting to use one of my e-cigs to smoke oil, I have not made a batch for my e-cigs I already have, but im about to use a recipee and hopefully it will medicate me and buzz me,  A large part of taking away my pain is the thc feeling, the buzzy feeling, it helps me feel less stress and I just want something I can do comfortably and get my pain and brain fixed lol!

I found this cbd oil in a spam I got in my email, I checked it out and figured well at the worst I lose 50 bucks and only wind up with another e-cig, I dont want to buy the ones made for just bho or rso.etc,,,,Im wanting to be able to make an mm juice that works in these e-cigs as good as the liquid nicotene they sell, I hate the taiste of the tobaco juice it seems to taiste something like anti freeze and it turns me off, I know I have to quit tabacoo and I have been trying and wont quit quiting but in the mean time I would like to make a great mm juice to run thru them that does what I need it to do!

Thanks again for your knowledge!

Peace

edit= I found this cbd juice at trymiraclesmoke.com  Im wondering what you think about it, thanks!

Edited by phaquetoo

Wow g.g Thank you so much for all of the info!  I always enjoy your threads and post's!

I just ordered a cbd oil test kit, they say it is legal because it only has cbd's in it and no thc, and I have been wanting to use one of my e-cigs to smoke oil, I have not made a batch for my e-cigs I already have, but im about to use a recipee and hopefully it will medicate me and buzz me,  A large part of taking away my pain is the thc feeling, the buzzy feeling, it helps me feel less stress and I just want something I can do comfortably and get my pain and brain fixed lol!

I found this cbd oil in a spam I got in my email, I checked it out and figured well at the worst I lose 50 bucks and only wind up with another e-cig, I dont want to buy the ones made for just bho or rso.etc,,,,Im wanting to be able to make an mm juice that works in these e-cigs as good as the liquid nicotene they sell, I hate the taiste of the tobaco juice it seems to taiste something like anti freeze and it turns me off, I know I have to quit tabacoo and I have been trying and wont quit quiting but in the mean time I would like to make a great mm juice to run thru them that does what I need it to do!

Thanks again for your knowledge!

Peace

edit= I found this cbd juice at trymiraclesmoke.com  Im wondering what you think about it, thanks!

whats up phaq?  hey on the tobbacoo route try different flavor, I couldn't find juice that tasted anything like tobac , all tasted like maple sweet crap to me. ended up with coffee flavor  been 13 mos.  now I gotta kick this!