You Cannot Control Outcomes Until You Understand The Process

mtizzy280

There are pockets of wise folks who don't get fooled into pandering. I'm looking for expansion in those areas. My area produces some fine Democratic legislators and they are our hope for a brighter future for the little guy who wants freedom. I'm not laying down and voting Republican. I'm not the only one who feels this way. I know of a lot of major groups in Michigan that are pushing for what is right. They already have their candidate to beat Schuette in 2018. We will have veto power. Just because we got beat last cycle doesn't make any of us want to lay down with hogs. We just plan for the future, a brighter less Republican future where our health care and rights get better every day that passes. 

Restorium, you can vote in the Republican primary and still vote Democratic in November. In fact, I would suggest such a tactic. Any changes that may be on the horizon will not happen fast, and I suspect an ascendant Democratic party in two decades will look very different from today's Democratic party in ways that you don't expect and may not like. 

One thing I am seeing is conservative corporate democrats running as republicans though.  That is an interesting trend that is starting here in Michigan.  And good riddens for that matter. Heh.

And I'm seeing conservative Republicans run as Democrats in local areas where dems rule... and win. No one spoke up! No one said that he voted Republican his whole life and switched just to get elected. 

Tizzy; The only thing that will fix this is pure unadultered truth and not folks 'pretending' at primaries. The jig is up when the truth comes to town. Quiet pretending does not work at all. I find it refreshing that truth is our friend. Gives me a little more hope to think about that after a bad election cycle. And my attorney who has big bucks and is involved heavily in the process still has hope for a solid Democratic win in 2018. 

The truth needs to be coupled with a solid understanding of the process.

Assuming folks that are heavily involved in cannabis politics don't understand the process is quite ignorant. Truth just came to town. Only truth lives here since the new management. If there did happen to be a hole in our knowledge it would quickly be filled in by those that have been doing it here since late '08.