Only Dried Marijuana Counts, Says Appeals Court

And you understand that this statement is saying that anyone arrested or raided must have been breaking the law right?

Edited to add that while I do basically believe the part you put about Bob's statement but then you turn around and put one yourself.

you could have said "Anyone arrested or raided has not necessarily broke laws".

Instead of re-wording my post in order to make yours?

I said "I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County."

word for word your made up post of "statement is saying that anyone arrested or raided must have been breaking the law right?"

and mine are not related at all. Now I must wonder why you choose to reinvent my post for the sake of being combative here?

I'd gladly explore any issue you may have with me or my interpretation of the law, in private, right here, or in chat. I aim to clear up any misunderstandings.

thanks,  ! ;)

Edited by grassmatch

I would venture to say, fewer and fewer people who are staying very within the law are having troubles.  Still some, but it has slowly declined.

As far as those very beyond limits , I regularly hear of them getting in trouble.

I don't really care either way, I do not want to see anyone get in trouble for marijuana again. 

I notice that being over plant counts, keeping doors unlocked, possessing more than allowed, etc.....are NOT the reasons police are making visits. They don't have some magical xray vision that allows them to know how many clones one is cultivating.   

This lead me to believe that those outside of the law inherently behave in a manner that attracts the law to their residence in the first place. Law breakers behaving badly maybe? Law breakers keeping shady company maybe?  Law breakers skipping steps like odor control?  Maybe law breakers cant get their chit together, and that's why their in trouble more often than non law breakers?  Notice the growers possessing a hundred plants....a little further into their closet and whoopeeee, here's two pounds stored, whoa ! there's a cache of sprouting spores over there too.

these silly billy's even go a step further and purport LARA must be sharing information, or cops know who all the growers are, or leo is targeting growers somehow...but then we see the largest percentage of those caught up in the stupidity frenzy are those operating outside of the law, ultimately changing interpretations, and further limiting our ability to pursue happiness and heal naturally. Not because they had "too many plants" but because they were behaving badly in many cases.  (I do not support the carte blanche mind set, and I don't think anyone should be jailed for a plant)

when you post statements like that you know you are misleading patients right?

We all know that patients and caregivers all over that county are enjoying growing their own medicine.

I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County.

when you post statements like that you know you are misleading patients right?

We all know that patients and caregivers all over that county are enjoying growing their own medicine.

I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County.

Thank you

I am sorry you feel that way i am talking about people that grow cannabis for medical reasons and use Not selling people will be OK as long as they sell Marihuana in Oakland County i guess but i would not do either just yet i'am waiting on the rulings from the high court to make my move 

you could have said "Anyone arrested or raided has not necessarily broke laws".

Instead of re-wording my post in order to make yours?

I said "I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County."

word for word your made up post of "statement is saying that anyone arrested or raided must have been breaking the law right?"

and mine are not related at all. Now I must wonder why you choose to reinvent my post for the sake of being combative here?

I'd gladly explore any issue you may have with me or my interpretation of the law, in private, right here, or in chat. I aim to clear up any misunderstandings.

thanks,  ! ;)

Thank you but can i ask you something

Do you tune into the  PGT show each week ?

I would venture to say, fewer and fewer people who are staying very within the law are having troubles.  Still some, but it has slowly declined.

As far as those very beyond limits , I regularly hear of them getting in trouble.

I don't really care either way, I do not want to see anyone get in trouble for marijuana again. 

Thanks i agree things are getting somewhat better even inn O.C my phone still rings a few times a week but i do believe what they tell me is only half of the story i only fine out after the news paper prints the story to find out 

I notice that being over plant counts, keeping doors unlocked, possessing more than allowed, etc.....are NOT the reasons police are making visits. They don't have some magical xray vision that allows them to know how many clones one is cultivating.   

This lead me to believe that those outside of the law inherently behave in a manner that attracts the law to their residence in the first place. Law breakers behaving badly maybe? Law breakers keeping shady company maybe?  Law breakers skipping steps like odor control?  Maybe law breakers cant get their chit together, and that's why their in trouble more often than non law breakers?  Notice the growers possessing a hundred plants....a little further into their closet and whoopeeee, here's two pounds stored, whoa ! there's a cache of sprouting spores over there too.

these silly billy's even go a step further and purport LARA must be sharing information, or cops know who all the growers are, or leo is targeting growers somehow...but then we see the largest percentage of those caught up in the stupidity frenzy are those operating outside of the law, ultimately changing interpretations, and further limiting our ability to pursue happiness and heal naturally. Not because they had "too many plants" but because they were behaving badly in many cases.  (I do not support the carte blanche mind set, and I don't think anyone should be jailed for a plant)

Thanks again 

Law breakers skipping steps like odor control?  i didn't know there was / is  a Law about odor control can you post a link about that ?

Thank you but can i ask you something

Do you tune into the  PGT show each week ?

No. I understand the organizer there, our admin, states clearly in this forum that growing cannabis, providing cannabis to your five legal patients, and using it yourself are allowed in the whole state, including Oakland County. You're curiosity and disagreement in this matter should be a thread of its own maybe ?I don't understand why you wish to mislead others into believing it is not? I do understand you have had hassle in this/your area when the police came to your home. I am sorry this happened to you.

peace

Thank you

I am sorry you feel that way i am talking about people that grow cannabis for medical reasons and use Not selling

What do you mean?

I don't know of anyone growing for non medical purposes, or being raided for doing so, and am sorry those types call you weekly. I would change my number before they make you believe that even being legal within the Act is not allowed.

If you believe that you are unable to grow marijuana legally, you are most likely correct, and by all means avoid doing so for best results.

What do you mean?

I don't know of anyone growing for non medical purposes, or being raided for doing so, and am sorry those types call you weekly. I would change my number before they make you believe that even being legal within the Act is not allowed.

If you believe that you are unable to grow marijuana legally, you are most likely correct, and by all means avoid doing so for best results.

I mean you seam like a nice Guy / person to me and if you ever need any Cannabis tips for growing just let me know i would be glad to help i would only ask that you tune into PGT at least once per tip 

And when i get well enough to grow i will make sure i come back here to post I am growing  thanks again for your help with the MMMA

Grass I quoted your statement and then told you what it was saying to others (at least me anyhow). You see when I read that statement it tells me that you understand that people breaking the laws can be arrested or raided in any county meaning you must have been breaking the law to have had this happen. That simply is not true. It may be for alot but not all. Bottom line. I know some like to believe that leo would never just go against this law and raid someone for their own gain but that is delusional. Not trying to be combative at all just call it like I see it.

Greg I do not see how that was over the top on any level.

no worries, you've just failed to comprehend the word by word meaning of what I said. It happens all the time, especially in social media.

"I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County" is NOT EQUAL TO .....is saying that anyone arrested or raided must have been breaking the law

^this is true regardless of how I break it down, and I hope every registrant understands that it is true. If a patient is breaking laws in their county they may be subject to arrests and raids? arrest and raids can happen even if one is not breaking laws, of course. Was B&T breaking a law(s) ?

B&T has disclosed details of his raid. Because he was raided, and maybe even thought he was legally operating, and maybe indeed was, does not mean that legal growers in the same county are not allowed to grow, sell or use medical marijuana within legal limits. Stating so is misleading.

Grass I quoted your statement and then told you what it was saying to others (at least me anyhow). You see when I read that statement it tells me that you understand that people breaking the laws can be arrested or raided in any county meaning you must have been breaking the law to have had this happen. That simply is not true. It may be for alot but not all. Bottom line. I know some like to believe that leo would never just go against this law and raid someone for their own gain but that is delusional. Not trying to be combative at all just call it like I see it.

Greg I do not see how that was over the top on any level.

Well ozz, I see it as a non-sequitur, which translated means "does not follow." My take is that GM made a reasonable statement. It does not need to be speculated on. I've said before that speculation, hyperbole, lies, insults, and fallacies are what are necessary to avoid in our discourse. That you recognized it as your opinion is admirable. I hope you understand.

Edited by GregS

Well ozz, I see it as a non-sequitur, which translated means "does not follow." My take is that GM made a reasonable statement. It does not need to be speculated on. I've said before that speculation, hyperbole, lies, insults, and fallacies are what are necessary to avoid in our discourse. That you recognized it as your opinion is admirable. I hope you understand.

Ohh I understand completely....... No worries brother...................

no worries, you've just failed to comprehend the word by word meaning of what I said. It happens all the time, especially in social media.

"I understand patients breaking laws in any MI county may be subject to arrests and raids, even in Oakland County" is NOT EQUAL TO .....is saying that anyone arrested or raided must have been breaking the law

^this is true regardless of how I break it down, and I hope every registrant understands that it is true. If a patient is breaking laws in their county they may be subject to arrests and raids? arrest and raids can happen even if one is not breaking laws, of course. Was B&T breaking a law(s) ?

B&T has disclosed details of his raid. Because he was raided, and maybe even thought he was legally operating, and maybe indeed was, does not mean that legal growers in the same county are not allowed to grow, sell or use medical marijuana within legal limits. Stating so is misleading.

you've just failed to comprehend the word by word meaning of what I said. It happens all the time, especially in social media....Now i can agree to that it does happen all the time with posters that don't or may not be able to put the right words in place for others  that can't understand them >>>> Thats Me 

If the kids are united, they will never be divided. -sham 69-

We should argue less about what we disagree with, admit that we're all individuals that have varying opinions, and silently agree that each of us knows what's best for our own lives.

I just want to know why the courts decision won't be published.

Edited by slipstar059