Anyone Look At Web Md Lately?

slipstar059

It seems that medical marijuana has made the list! According to their definition, "Medical marijuana is any part of the plant a patient uses to treat their condition", they also go on to say that there's no difference between commercial marijuana and medical, besides the way it's grown. Follow the link for the slideshow. This seems to be in distinct contrast to the COA's oppinion of what part of a plant preperations should come from.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/ss/slideshow-medical-marijuana

Our courts, over the past 20 years, have been stacked with Conservatives. Who is the party of Conservatives? Republican. Who is the party of science deniers and religious fundamentalists? Republican. Sorry to stir the pot here, but this is just fact.

The conservatives in the Justice system, in pursuit of their fanatical beliefs, are willing to disregard science and the law in order to promote their own personal opinions.

To stir the pot a little more, I will note that this is the same problem we are having with religious fanatics in the Middle East.

Our courts, over the past 20 years, have been stacked with Conservatives. Who is the party of Conservatives? Republican. Who is the party of science deniers and religious fundamentalists? Republican. Sorry to stir the pot here, but this is just fact.

The conservatives in the Justice system, in pursuit of their fanatical beliefs, are willing to disregard science and the law in order to promote their own personal opinions.

To stir the pot a little more, I will note that this is the same problem we are having with religious fanatics in the Middle East.

Clinton expanded the War on Drugs. Obama expanded the War on Drugs. Obama had a chance to step in and say "NO MORE! the racist policy of prohibition is an affront to all people of this planet. The incarceration and conviction rate discrepancy between races illustrates the initial intent of the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937."

What did the first "black" President of the United States of America do once elected by the people? Did he openly demand that justice be served? No! He continued and expanded the War. He appointed more prohibitionists. People many would vote for because they have a D in front of their name and not that ugly nasty R. They are the same people.

Until the L comes in to play I find it absurd to look at Democrats or Republicans and try to decide who hates me more. They have both illustrated from the top down that they love the money and power they have by arresting users of cannabis (medical or otherwise). A two party system is no good for democracy, life is not either or.

If you try to call me a Republican for hating Democrats just as much I will be upset as I abide by no party. That is America - the voice of the group will always fall short of the individualism that founded what was once a nation of freedom, liberty and opportunity.

I am curious, where do you stand on the second amendment? The Republicans get sympathy because they are seen as the party that supports the second amendment. Two topics split these parties and create the camps: Abortion (Religion) and Guns. Both hate weed, both love taxes and both want to tell you what to do.

Nothing but love for you. I always read your posts.

Clinton expanded the War on Drugs. Obama expanded the War on Drugs. Obama had a chance to step in and say "NO MORE! the racist policy of prohibition is an affront to all people of this planet. The incarceration and conviction rate discrepancy between races illustrates the initial intent of the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937."

What did the first "black" President of the United States of America do once elected by the people? Did he openly demand that justice be served? No! He continued and expanded the War. He appointed more prohibitionists. People many would vote for because they have a D in front of their name and not that ugly nasty R. They are the same people.

Until the L comes in to play I find it absurd to look at Democrats or Republicans and try to decide who hates me more. They have both illustrated from the top down that they love the money and power they have by arresting users of cannabis (medical or otherwise). A two party system is no good for democracy, life is not either or.

If you try to call me a Republican for hating Democrats just as much I will be upset as I abide by no party. That is America - the voice of the group will always fall short of the individualism that founded what was once a nation of freedom, liberty and opportunity.

I am curious, where do you stand on the second amendment? The Republicans get sympathy because they are seen as the party that supports the second amendment. Two topics split these parties and create the camps: Abortion (Religion) and Guns. Both hate weed, both love taxes and both want to tell you what to do.

Nothing but love for you. I always read your posts.

Second amendment? I am conflicted on that. On one hand I think that society would be better off if no one was allowed to own anything but a hunting rifle and on the other I like the idea of being able to discourage bullies by carrying a handgun. I kinda lean in the direction of being able to discourage bullies.

Political discussions/arguments wear me out before they even get started. Like religious discussions, there is no "winning" a political discussion. People have their opinions and you know what they say about opinions - they are like anal pores. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Edited by amish4ganja