Libertarians Rule, Ds And Rs Drool...

I'm seeing that our biggest problem with gun accidents are the ostrich type gun owners that hide from the truth about how many gun accidents happen every day. Read down that list I posted. It's a tragic eye opener for you. 

About to be a tragic eye opener for you since you didn't study the site!

See this is why I don't like this shiit at all.  First off, your just as likely to protect yourself with a gun as get shot accidentally!

Secondly you are MUCH more likely to shoot yourself or get shot by another person than have an accident and the child death rate from guns is nowhere near 7k a year according to your source as opposed to Mal. 

You don't like the truth because you can't handle the truth. It's the biggest problem moving forward. 

Edited by Restorium2

You don't like the truth because you can't handle the truth. It's the biggest problem moving forward. 

Should've read the rest of the post before you took my quote out of context as it proves you WRONG.  But that's what you do you try to shift focus away from your misconceptions!

Edited by ANHEMP

The answer is to read these accidents. Own them. Make them part of your gun ownership. 

That does NOTHING for 99% of the gun violence out there.  My guns are stored and locked, I have no kids and I know how to handle guns.  Go bother someone else!  And accept teh reality that accidents aren't a large # of the problems with guns. No matter what you do accidents are going to happen.

I know quite a few people shot accidentally and none on purpose. That's the world I live in. 

And that's the problem with looking at your own life as to actual probability.  That's why people think we have a terrorist problem when you are more likely to get struck by lightning.

That does NOTHING for 99% of the gun violence out there.  My guns are stored and locked, I have no kids and I know how to handle guns.  Go bother someone else!  And accept teh reality that accidents aren't a large # of the problems with guns. No matter what you do accidents are going to happen.

Your responsibility doesn't stop there. You need to get the real word out like I have done. Realness ......

And that's the problem with looking at your own life as to actual probability.  That's why people think we have a terrorist problem when you are more likely to get struck by lightning.

People need to fix the problems in their own back yards. Here there's more tragic gun accidents than murders. One just happened last week less than 50 miles away. People I have met were involved. 

People need to fix the problems in their own back yards. Here there's more tragic gun accidents than murders. One just happened last week less than 50 miles away. People I have met were involved. 

Again lies.  6% are unintentional!  OVER 50% are HOMICIDES and 38% are SUICIDES.  I'd rather work on the ones that are intentional, there you have the most ability to change things thru mental health services and changing the drug laws.  You keep working with the accidental 6% that you think is way higher than homicides.

More than half of these deaths are homicides, 38 percent are suicides and 6 percent are unintentional, according to Katherine Fowler, of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and colleagues.

Again lies.  6% are unintentional!  OVER 50% are HOMICIDES and 38% are SUICIDES.  I'd rather work on the ones that are intentional, there you have the most ability to change things thru mental health services and changing the drug laws.  You keep working with the accidental 6% that you think is way higher than homicides.

More than half of these deaths are homicides, 38 percent are suicides and 6 percent are unintentional, according to Katherine Fowler, of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and colleagues.

Because that's what is happening around me. That's life here where I live. Where my family lives.

Hard to laugh as a local guy buries his son. 

Fuk off, you know darn well that wasnt what I was LOLing about it was your realness statement that couldn't be further from teh truth!  Sorry resto but everyone doesn't have to live life according to your view and experiences.  i think you sometimes, most always, forget that we have experiences too and there are absolute truths out tehre with statistics ad everything to help you better understand other peoples worlds and the reality that is out there.  it's not all about you!