A Questions About Quantity

rustyjams

As a patient growing for yourself only you are allowed 2.5 ounces of medicine to be protected by that card. If you are or are going to become a patient and a grower I strongly suggest that you read this law many times ASAP. I would suggest you read it many times and gain a good understanding of everything it entails. You should also keep up to date on any changes or changes of interpretation of it.

If you are just a pt grower you can only have 12 plants and 2.5 oz's

your not a pt/cg unless you have other pt's besides your self.

so if you have a pt or 5 you can have 12 plants per pt and 2.5 oz's per pt

You must have a c.g card for each pt, if you dont plan on growing for any one but your self than its the 12 plants, 2.5 oz's

I am a pt, I am a c.g with a pt and I have a c.g!  so in my case I can have 2.5 for me, my pt can have 2.5 and I can have another 2.5 for pt, and my c.g can have 12 plants for me and 2.5 for me,,,,wow what a legal tangled web I weave!

Peace

If you are just a pt grower you can only have 12 plants and 2.5 oz's

your not a pt/cg unless you have other pt's besides your self.

so if you have a pt or 5 you can have 12 plants per pt and 2.5 oz's per pt

You must have a c.g card for each pt, if you dont plan on growing for any one but your self than its the 12 plants, 2.5 oz's

I am a pt, I am a c.g with a pt and I have a c.g!  so in my case I can have 2.5 for me, my pt can have 2.5 and I can have another 2.5 for pt, and my c.g can have 12 plants for me and 2.5 for me,,,,wow what a legal tangled web I weave!

Peace

Right, tangled web when you live together. You, as a caregiver, can't possess both your patients 2.5 AND the 2.5 you have on hand for her AND your own personal patient supply of 2.5. Your patient can't have access to anything other than her 2.5. So you are going to need some locks in place to keep you from touching more than 5 and your patient from touching more than 2.5. You could have 7.5 in the house if you do it just right but LEO might not be very cooperative about it.

Right, tangled web when you live together. You, as a caregiver, can't possess both your patients 2.5 AND the 2.5 you have on hand for her AND your own personal patient supply of 2.5. Your patient can't have access to anything other than her 2.5. So you are going to need some locks in place to keep you from touching more than 5 and your patient from touching more than 2.5. You could have 7.5 in the house if you do it just right but LEO might not be very cooperative about it.

It doesnt say anything about locking up your cured meds, my pt keeps hers in her spot and I keep the rest in my locked room, it is as simple as that!

Peace

It doesnt say anything about locking up your cured meds, my pt keeps hers in her spot and I keep the rest in my locked room, it is as simple as that!

Peace

You need to lock them so others living in the house do not have access. You can't have access to her 2.5 if you have 2.5 on hand for here. So 'her spot' needs to be locked so you can't access it. Sounds 'overly careful' but when you are giving advice to others here it needs to be 'spot on'. 

2.5 oz sounds legit but I'm kinda confused. According to my card I am allowed to posses/grow 12 plants. Well I get more than 2.5 oz just from one plant??? Sounds like I might need to scale down a tad. Maybe have 1 growing and 1 harvested? Hardly sounds worth the electricity/nutes and labor since I grow Hydro. 

2.5 oz sounds legit but I'm kinda confused. According to my card I am allowed to posses/grow 12 plants. Well I get more than 2.5 oz just from one plant??? Sounds like I might need to scale down a tad. Maybe have 1 growing and 1 harvested? Hardly sounds worth the electricity/nutes and labor since I grow Hydro. 

Your car can do over 100 too. So what?

rusty, its been suggested that you only harvest one branch at a time off the 'plant'. so you keep the rest of the weight on the 'plant' and then you only have 2.5 (or less) usable at any given time.

of course i am not a lawyer, do not take this as legal advice.

to keep it as a 'plant', its also been suggested that when its hung to dry, you leave some roots attached to it. obviously, you have to leave all of the branches intact as well.

rusty, its been suggested that you only harvest one branch at a time off the 'plant'. so you keep the rest of the weight on the 'plant' and then you only have 2.5 (or less) usable at any given time.

of course i am not a lawyer, do not take this as legal advice.

to keep it as a 'plant', its also been suggested that when its hung to dry, you leave some roots attached to it. obviously, you have to leave all of the branches intact as well.

You can do a staggered harvest.  A branch or all the top nugs....it works well if you do it right.  It does pose a challenge when flushing.  Do you keep feeding or straight water and for how long?  But it can be done.

You can do a staggered harvest.  A branch or all the top nugs....it works well if you do it right.  It does pose a challenge when flushing.  Do you keep feeding or straight water and for how long?  But it can be done.

That's a great way to go. Take the colas from the top of the plant and leave the smaller buds underneath to mature.

I go straight water after the initial harvest. Plants don't need nearly as much fertilizer as many give them. Personally I think over fertilizing causes many of the mystery problems people run into.

You need to lock them so others living in the house do not have access. You can't have access to her 2.5 if you have 2.5 on hand for here. So 'her spot' needs to be locked so you can't access it. Sounds 'overly careful' but when you are giving advice to others here it needs to be 'spot on'. 

Whoa there, Nellie. One of the most absurd points about the MMA is that the plants have to be locked up, but usable marijuana can be kept a cookie jar on your dining room table. WTF?

The law clearly states that no one can be made a criminal simply for being in the presence of medical marijuana or its use. That is a pretty broad protection.