What Do You Do With Your Weed Scraps?

just where were you planning on burning that stuff?..lol...you might draw some attition to yourself if you go to the woods and start up a pot fire.lol.. you can try to give it to someone to make bubble hash or something out of it..or if you've got an enemy you could put it behind his garage and call LEO ,they'll take it away with them when they leave..lol..i hope this helps...bp

Edited by budpuffer

A year or so ago, I took two plants (2') out to burn barrel to dispose. Went back to house to get something and started returning and here comes co. sheriff helicopter. We had a couple inches of snow on ground and sheriff could see the green plants from far away. They never stopped at house, but did continue to fly over. They even flew over the outdoor grow last summer. at least once a month. They flew directly over the grow area. Had  a copy of card pasted on top of post for their viewing. lol

A year or so ago, I took two plants (2') out to burn barrel to dispose. Went back to house to get something and started returning and here comes co. sheriff helicopter. We had a couple inches of snow on ground and sheriff could see the green plants from far away. They never stopped at house, but did continue to fly over. They even flew over the outdoor grow last summer. at least once a month. They flew directly over the grow area. Had  a copy of card pasted on top of post for their viewing. lol

Simple answer; Someone on the ground near you is watching your every move and reports to the sheriff when they think they need a 'look see'. 

It could possibly be more complicated than that but probably not.

mj sticks out like a soar thumb when you are up in the air, people who think hey lets grow in the middle of a corn feild forget corn stalks turn brown before your mm is ready too pick, man I dont see how a few near me get away with some major out door ilegal grows, I know its better to grow in pine trees than corn feilds but I wouldnt take the chance, I would grow in kennels secured to the ground with fencing on top and locks, but you best make sure the only one that can see that is some one from the air or you will get popped, unless of course you have good neighbors, but that wont save you either if leo can see you have neighbors within sight of your grow!

I would love nothing more than to grow enough out doors for the whole yr, enough too last me until the next crop next fall, but leo dont want to make it that easy for us, every one wants their cut, consumers power, grow shops, nutes, bulbs ,fans etc, If I could grow only 12 plants out doors it would most def last me longer than 12 inside of a tent or tents or closets!

Peace

too much work for this guy. I don't use the worms or their dirt or their tea anymore. they're in a covered outdoor raised garden area now, retired. the dirt lugging was back breaking daily for the recycle. It was just an experiment, a successful one too. I can use pure fresh bunny poo, packaged organicare crumbles, and even jobes organic plugs with the same finish results.   now I have time to post more(hehe)

I recycle all but the thickest stems back into my soil bins.  Within days, everything is gone!  Cannabis feeding cannabis.  I know guys that swear by this method and I know one who had his soil analyzed by an ag outfit and they confirmed that it was adding "more than just compost" to the soil and actually fed (feeds) the soil with things good for cannabis.

gm, I'll bet your worms and/or rabbits love it.  See any funny bunny activity after they've consumed it?  :D

my bunnies love the fresh trim but will ignore the dried strangely. I haven't noticed any odd behavior either, but expected to. They are pretty loving, calm and of course they love to flower right....soooo........I suspect they receive similar side effects as we enjoy... :P

a few days before their harvest they only get carrots and apples, like an internal live marinade, very effective with herbs too, but not so tasty with our brand of grass .

I can detect the scent of cannabis in their urine/pooh for thought. 

I keep a large bin on my back deck.  I dump all my MJ waste in there, along with fruit/veg scraps from cooking, and, for good measure, I dump the cat litter box in there too.  If LEO wants to sort through the mess to extract MJ trim, I guess I'll cross that bridge if/when I come to it.  Every now and then I dump the bin into a low spot in my lawn or in the field so it can become dirt.  Seems like a responsible way to dispose of organic waste.

• 4 years later...
On 1/16/2015 at 11:52 PM, rustyjams said:

Stalks, branches, twigs, fan leaves, etc? How do you legally dispose of them? I can't burn them due to being in a residential area. Can I tranport them to another area to burn. Will law enforcement consider it usable weed?

I usually toss the fan leaves in the trash, followed by about 10-20lbs of catcrap and litter right on top. I throw the twigs away too, but I keep the stalks from the big ones. I call them my wizard wands. After all the snapping and what not, they look like something Merlin would carry. Just realized this topic was old as fuuuu....whoops.

Edited by Slappy

On 1/17/2015 at 9:45 AM, phaquetoo said:

mj sticks out like a soar thumb when you are up in the air, people who think hey lets grow in the middle of a corn feild forget corn stalks turn brown before your mm is ready too pick, man I dont see how a few near me get away with some major out door ilegal grows, I know its better to grow in pine trees than corn feilds but I wouldnt take the chance, I would grow in kennels secured to the ground with fencing on top and locks, but you best make sure the only one that can see that is some one from the air or you will get popped, unless of course you have good neighbors, but that wont save you either if leo can see you have neighbors within sight of your grow!

I would love nothing more than to grow enough out doors for the whole yr, enough too last me until the next crop next fall, but leo dont want to make it that easy for us, every one wants their cut, consumers power, grow shops, nutes, bulbs ,fans etc, If I could grow only 12 plants out doors it would most def last me longer than 12 inside of a tent or tents or closets!

Peace

I used to grow in a horse corral that was retired from breaking mustangs. Thank God a chopper never suspected the corral.