Another U.p Bust...kind Of

That would mean very little Bob.

Chokeholds are a Banned technique , yet police Kill people with them.

No charges, no Arrests, no prosecution of the murderers.

Yet a Lawyer will / can do anything is Laughable at best.

C'mon Bob, you of All people should Know that Leo has a different set of rules that We are not Allowed to use.

Not trying to be objectionable on purpose, but your memory seems to be fading...

Where was Your search Warrant?

Did you see it Before they handcuffed you and destroyed your next 4 years?

Really?

I have been here long enough to see more than One example of Police underhanded ness / prosecutorial overreach.

Why have you started to bury your head in the sand?

Judges and Lawyers are in the Same League as The Police...Officers of the Court..Sworn to uphold the law...Not.

If you are offended by my statements I apologize for offending you personally as I have always seen you as a Patient advocate. I just cannot see where you are coming from on this.

Sorry Bro.. Much Love for You And Yours.

Edited by ilynnboy

They DEA is supply them with the info~ I am a 5 year registered patient & caregiver to my wife~ Am legal, have always been legal; at least as far as the state requirements~ And I also own a very small business that has nothing to do with Cannabis in anyway~ I do not have any other patients & do not go to dispensaries~ And my wife was approached at her work by the DEA to ask about me & my business~ They knew we were patients & asked her a millions things~ They have never approached me & have been survailing my business for the better part of 10 months before they made the approach 3 weeks ago~ Of coarse I destroyed my 3 plant grow~ I was well within my limits but cant chance on them taking my business. My Doctor is in Ann Arbor but I live in Oakland County~ Only 2 places they could have gotten any info & that was the 2 DEA raids in 2013 on Grow Green Michigan in Brighton & Michican Marijuana Advocates on Northwestern Highway in Farmington Hills~ They have made similar raids all over they state~ They have not been back to my wife since & the survailence is much more hit and miss now but this is straight up harrassment~ And I must look over my shoulder from now on~ 

I know for one, that if they were to gaurantee that they would not use it against us, we would all show them our garadens~ As most of us are very proud of them & take to following the state laws very seriously~ But they are only looking for money & thank god Eric Holder has come down saying they cannot have there 20% share of the booty from local raids until someone is actually convicted of a crime~ See:  Nationwide: Attorney General Holder Ends Incentive to Seize Property ~ http://www.420magazine.com/forums/international-cannabis-news/237273-nationwide-attorney-general-holder-ends-incentive-seize-property.html

Nobody fool themselves this is & always will be about money~ I pay taxes & lots of them, as do most other peeps~ This is why our federal budgets are so big & why government has gotten out of hand~ We have, yes we the people, have let these people get too much control~ I ran around like my hair was on fire when they passed the Paitiot Act & obviously it was on deaf ears becuase they got to pass it again when it came back around~ You might as well wipe your donkey with the constitution, becuase you have no rights in this country after that Act was allowed to be Law & moo poo policies are allowed, such as this "Equitable Sharing Program" the DEA has with State & local LEO~

The King has no cloths & the only way we are ever going to get this handled is to do what Colorado, Washington, Alaska & Oregon have done; WE MUST VOTE IN RECREATIONAL SMOKING LEGAL!~ 100% Legal is the only way they are ever going to leave us alone in this state~ Just one mans experiences & opinion~ 

Happy Grows ~H~  

yes dea does paralell construction by having the NSA sniffing internet and phone and connecting the dots then passes all that info onto the local cops.

its not a war on terrorism.

the patriot act is used for the war on marijuana.

why do you think they added the ability to see who rented what book at the library? it was to find out who was renting the MARIJUANA GROW BOOKS!!!

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom." - RIP Bill Hicks

Sorry been reading here since October and haven't seen Hicks quoted in a post. Figured was overdue.

yes dea does paralell construction by having the NSA sniffing internet and phone and connecting the dots then passes all that info onto the local cops.

its not a war on terrorism.
the patriot act is used for the war on marijuana.
why do you think they added the ability to see who rented what book at the library? it was to find out who was renting the MARIJUANA GROW BOOKS!!!

Yet we are to believe there is no conspiracy. We are to believe that these are just "well-intentioned" patriots trying to make America what the Forefathers saw it as.

Bull wet and runny feces!

This abrogated twisted Orwellian nightmare is what the Framers were trying to avoid. "Liberty" meant it took the Monarchs a few years longer to figure out how to divide the Empire and allocate the subjects. We are the broken robots.

Any list possessed more than likely came from seizures of records from a dispensary. Or, it sounds like the "list" could be made from driving around looking for "barns/green houses with fences around them" or even easier from the neighbors calling them with "suspension [suspicion?] of growing."

I just don't understand with these elements why anyone would jump to the conclusion they have a list?

Law enforcement must have a judge sign a warrant or subpoena to get access to any persons records from the registry, and they are unlikely to bother if they already have evidence of sales.

Snowden

The Government does not receive the benefit of the doubt when they have been proven time and time again to be completely dishonest and in favor of prosecution and incarceration.

Culling dispensary records is a HIPPA violation. So they aren't above breaking that law you're saying?

I suppose that is what I am saying. They do not think that HIPAA applies to dispensary records.

They don't think being denied access to the LARA list applies to them either, I'd bet.

Ever see "The Departed"? I can see Bouchard playing the role of Matt Damon's character trying to get the name of the guy on the inside.

Once a person or entity proves they are willing to violate statutes it is unwise to think they won't violate others to achieve their ends. These are the words they have used to describe criminal entities for years.

I think culling dispensary records for patient names to single out for surveillance is a criminal violation of Federal and State Law.

Edited by YesMichigan

That would mean very little Bob.

Chokeholds are a Banned technique , yet police Kill people with them.

No charges, no Arrests, no prosecution of the murderers.

Yet a Lawyer will / can do anything is Laughable at best.

C'mon Bob, you of All people should Know that Leo has a different set of rules that We are not Allowed to use.

Not trying to be objectionable on purpose, but your memory seems to be fading...

Where was Your search Warrant?

Did you see it Before they handcuffed you and destroyed your next 4 years?

Really?

I have been here long enough to see more than One example of Police underhanded ness / prosecutorial overreach.

Why have you started to bury your head in the sand?

Judges and Lawyers are in the Same League as The Police...Officers of the Court..Sworn to uphold the law...Not.

If you are offended by my statements I apologize for offending you personally as I have always seen you as a Patient advocate. I just cannot see where you are coming from on this.

Sorry Bro.. Much Love for You And Yours.

Thanks again 

We all know here they didn't have a warrant until after about 1 to 2 hours after they cam inn i have always felt like we where set up from the start i still believe that but the point was they may have a list i do agree but who is going to be able to prove it they watch us on line Facebook is the worst i do not like it their but i do go their everyday i try hard to stay out of it some stay there all day and i put a timer on myself just to make sure i go and leave 

I'd say that they do know its off limits, given how hard they tried (and failed) to open up the registry in HB 4834 of the 2012 legislative session. There is a staff at the MMP dedicated to the retrieval of those records for law enforcement and the courts. I am sure if they had a short cut they would be using it.

That's the topic of this conversation though. Is there a short cut that they have worked out? You have said they are using dispensary records - that is tantamount to a snapshot of the LARA list as it contains the names and card information for qualifying patients under the MMMA. They are using a form of the list we agree on.

Would they be above working with Federal agencies who we know utilize the services of the NSA? Are there tactics one could use to assemble the list without having the list? My answer is an emphatic "Yes".

Now let's put ourselves as the recipients of this information. Would you do a sweep to illustrate you have gained access to the list? Or pick them off one at a time at your leisure and convenience? Investigations are how cops get paid, I don't pretend that I'm educating you. Headlines and tanks are what political Sheriffs want.

I'll admit - I like LARA they are one of the most efficient government agencies I've worked with. From LLCs to Certifications they have always done right by me.

They DEA is supply them with the info~ I am a 5 year registered patient & caregiver to my wife~ Am legal, have always been legal; at least as far as the state requirements~ And I also own a very small business that has nothing to do with Cannabis in anyway~ I do not have any other patients & do not go to dispensaries~ And my wife was approached at her work by the DEA to ask about me & my business~ They knew we were patients & asked her a millions things~ They have never approached me & have been survailing my business for the better part of 10 months before they made the approach 3 weeks ago~ Of coarse I destroyed my 3 plant grow~ I was well within my limits but cant chance on them taking my business. My Doctor is in Ann Arbor but I live in Oakland County~ Only 2 places they could have gotten any info & that was the 2 DEA raids in 2013 on Grow Green Michigan in Brighton & Michican Marijuana Advocates on Northwestern Highway in Farmington Hills~ They have made similar raids all over they state~ They have not been back to my wife since & the survailence is much more hit and miss now but this is straight up harrassment~ And I must look over my shoulder from now on~ 

I know for one, that if they were to gaurantee that they would not use it against us, we would all show them our garadens~ As most of us are very proud of them & take to following the state laws very seriously~ But they are only looking for money & thank god Eric Holder has come down saying they cannot have there 20% share of the booty from local raids until someone is actually convicted of a crime~ See:  Nationwide: Attorney General Holder Ends Incentive to Seize Property ~ http://www.420magazine.com/forums/international-cannabis-news/237273-nationwide-attorney-general-holder-ends-incentive-seize-property.html

Nobody fool themselves this is & always will be about money~ I pay taxes & lots of them, as do most other peeps~ This is why our federal budgets are so big & why government has gotten out of hand~ We have, yes we the people, have let these people get too much control~ I ran around like my hair was on fire when they passed the Paitiot Act & obviously it was on deaf ears becuase they got to pass it again when it came back around~ You might as well wipe your donkey with the constitution, becuase you have no rights in this country after that Act was allowed to be Law & moo poo policies are allowed, such as this "Equitable Sharing Program" the DEA has with State & local LEO~

The King has no cloths & the only way we are ever going to get this handled is to do what Colorado, Washington, Alaska & Oregon have done; WE MUST VOTE IN RECREATIONAL SMOKING LEGAL!~ 100% Legal is the only way they are ever going to leave us alone in this state~ Just one mans experiences & opinion~ 

Happy Grows ~H~  

Wow i am so sorry that it happen to you

Am legal, have always been legal; at least as far as the state requirements    I like the way you put that statement covering all bases and do agree to it that is all we can do i would and do also say the same as you. I get calls from other people that have been raided or have just gotten raided and they sometimes say the same as us 

Back a few or many years ago i would go to peoples grow rooms all the time maybe 3 or so a week ( Lots of Plants their ) today i wouldn't go and haven't been for some time because the people that own them  are either in jail or are going some still don't know if they are going even      So i hear you loud and clear it is sad that only after someone has contact with Leo only then do the pieces fit together a lot better

when a physicians office is raided the records are also confiscated. I don't believe this is a hipa violation, unless they faxed or emailed that info to another party improperly.

Utilizing the records for the purpose of investigation, documented patient illnesses from those records. Any violation of the privacy of the records is a HIPPA violation. If they aren't kept in a locked and secured location then HIPPA has been violated. HIPPA is one of the strongest rights this country has today.

I'll agree taking the records does not constitute a violation and leaving them could be construed as dereliction of duty as at that point LEO becomes the custodians of those legal documents. What LEO is ALLOWED by law to do with those is what I'm talking about.

HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is a Federal law.

Cannabis is illegal at the Federal level and not considered to be medicine.

Cannabis related records are not covered by HIPPA.

Even if it were covered there are certain entities that the law doesn't apply to. (Surprise!)

Who Is Not Required to Follow These Laws

Many organizations that have health information about you do not have to follow these laws.

Examples of organizations that do not have to follow the Privacy and Security Rules include:

• life insurers,
  • employers,
  • workers compensation carriers,
  • most schools and school districts,
  • many state agencies like child protective service agencies,
  • most law enforcement agencies,
  • many municipal offices.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html

HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is a Federal law.

Cannabis is illegal at the Federal level and not considered to be medicine.

Cannabis related records are not covered by HIPPA.

Even if it were covered there are certain entities that the law doesn't apply to. (Surprise!)

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html

Defecate on my parade. I like it. Thanks for setting me straight.

I'd love to sit here and punch holes but you got me on HIPPA. I failed.

I'll still say that confiscation and use of the list is fruit of a poisoned tree as the MMMA precludes this type of "singling out for prosecution" solely because a resident is known to have a valid registration card.

I like what T-Pain said too.

Edited by YesMichigan

phaquetoo

I know a retired cop that is a cg, Very good friends with him. One day when I was over his house he said to me I have something to show you and you might like it. When he showed me his grow rooms I was surprised as hex, he got 5 patients and his grow rooms are to die for. He's got some kicken grow rooms.

My old man has been in my grow, in fact he is better at electric than me so I needed him to do a few things for me, he was totaly against mj all of his life, I went thru withdraw in ogemaw and clare county jail over an 8 day period, within 15 mins of my ole lady picking me up I was in I.C.U with tubes and all that good shtuff in me, they tell my I should have died and could have!  since than I no longer do methadone and xanax and my old man has come around, I have even gotten him and my mom to try some p.b oil, him on his diabetic soars and my mom on her ankles and knee's, It did work for them but since I live 50 miles away they quit doing it, if I lived closer they would be on something mm lol!

he has been retired since 86, I used to get high with his cop buddy's,,they all used to come around when mom and pops were not at their cottage and party with me and my brother, they brought all the shtuff they took from kids and let them go, oh yea beer too lol!

Peace

Hey Bob,

Would that be the First or Last time that LEO did something illegal?

I don't have a hard time believing they have a list.

Ever hear of Hacking?

Or Parallel investigations?

I am reticent to say this , but.

You sound ridiculous stating that LEO having the list would be illegal.

What did LEO suddenly become the beacon of truth justice and legality?

I Know Not!

Would it be illegal?

Yes

Does that matter?

No

Legal issues never deter them, he'll they have everyone's taxes to cover their legal expenses.

That is if they even get caught and Then Have Charges brought against them..

Not trying to be mean Bob, but that was ridiculously funny.

And Not in a Good way..

Hell you live in Oakland county.

Your good sheriff has everyone's Cell phone info in his computer banks thanks to his Spying equipment.

How's that legal?

If they had a list the whole town I live in would be a ghost town!  they dont have a list, what they have is info from some punk who got popped and narced out who ever they could to lower their charges, and then they get out of jail and have to move because we have plenty of land up here to dig holes, we dont have any kirby vacum sales people up here no longer, they all suddenly disapeared,,,,,,,,read in the dark of night and you will see where I live lmao!

Peace

Happy Grows ~H~  

Where in the hell have you been? your still a newbie and been in here since 10-10?  If you have purchased from a despense that made  you show them your card and copied it, and that despense got popped yea you are on a list, they cant get a list of people that are registered thru the state w/o seeing your #, or w/o you shopping or selling to a despense, when the despenses were wide spread they didnt ask sellers for any info, but they sure as heck wanted pt info, I went to one in pinconning that wanted my card and I.d to copy and they wanted me to sit in a waiting room untill it was my turn to see the goods, now what do you think I did?

I walked out the door and never went back!

If you are growing and you have kids, you can bet their friends know about it, you cant fool the kids that live with you, all you can do is teach them the law and make sure they know what goes on at home stays at home, and that leo is not our friend, isnt that a bi tch, we have to teach our kids that leo is bad!  the truth hurts but they need to know it!

Peace

There are things we have no idea about.

Ever see cops using a radar that sees through walls?

They have it and are using it. Even though this has been adjudicated as unconstitutional already.

Here's the link to the story

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2015/01/19/police-radar-see-through-walls/22007615/

How strong do you think Lara's cyber security services are being applied?

It would be a mistake to Not summize that they Know who and where you are.

I am an alarmist I know that.

But better to be alarmed and safe than complacent and in Prison..

Any personal grow of mine would be at another secure location, and not at my house..

Are you required to have your garden at your Own house?

I think not, only a secured grow room is stipulated..

Be safe and be smart, after all it's your Kiester not mine.

Mine is safe and secure somewhere well away from my family..

They could raid me and find nothing more than 10-14 grams of meds.

That's it, no receipts, no equipment, no plants, nothing...I realize that is not possible for everyone.

However, C. Y. A. People, No One else will.!!!

Be safe or be sorry

They have it and are using it. Even though this has been adjudicated as unconstitutional already.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2015/01/19/police-radar-see-through-walls/22007615/

Any personal grow of mine would be at another secure location, and not at my house..

That's it, no receipts, no equipment, no plants, nothing...I realize that is not possible for everyone.

Be safe or be sorry

I do agree

maybe if we get the High Court to tell Leo we all are Legal only then will we be safe ?

Be safe or be sorry

yea I watch drugs inc......bawahahahahahaha! Im kinda wondering how old you are?  I have been involved with mj most likely longer than you have been living,  I most def get paranoid, and that paranoia has kept me from prison many of times, when I see a chink in the chain I stop, and I tell close associates why, they keep doing the stupid s hi t they were doing that made me stop and wind up in prison, I cant tell you how many of my associates have done real time, and it is all because they phaqed up!

it is all about money, there are a lot of greedy people in prison right now eh?

Im well beyond the age of trying to make a living on ilegal gains, I follow the law and I dont worry about leo,, I dont have time to do the stuff I used to do to keep myself and family afloat, plus im to old for that crap, I dont grow or use mm for any kind of profit, in fact It cost me more to use mm than it did to use rx's, you can get methadone for 20 bucks for 120 of them, xanax are like 30 bucks for 120, so I could spend 50 bucks and be pain free instead of paying 200 a zip and we do at least 2 zips a month!

and I wouldnt have to keep my meds in a box while traveling, I could put it in my pocket in the bottle and no one would give a schit!

Peace