Another U.p Bust...kind Of

So if you go to a u-med doctor to get a michigan med card Leo can take there computer info and use it against patients. I thought that was all confidential info? Or really your not protected against your private med records?

I'm just asking, like to find out about all the facts about mmmj program.

The best way i have found  was going to Court support i learned more there then reading the Law 

So if you go to a u-med doctor to get a michigan med card Leo can take there computer info and use it against patients. I thought that was all confidential info? Or really your not protected against your private med records?

I'm just asking, like to find out about all the facts about mmmj program.

This thread has a lot of information regarding it. They don't want you to know how they know what they might know. They do want to know why YOU want to know.

The Michigan Court of Appeals is working to define the facts every day. Just as Prosecutors and LEO are trying to interpret it on the fly too. If it can help you medically and not jeopardize your career aspirations I would advocate doing it.

Where in the hell have you been? your still a newbie and been in here since 10-10?  If you have purchased from a despense that made  you show them your card and copied it, and that despense got popped yea you are on a list, they cant get a list of people that are registered thru the state w/o seeing your #, or w/o you shopping or selling to a despense, when the despenses were wide spread they didnt ask sellers for any info, but they sure as heck wanted pt info, I went to one in pinconning that wanted my card and I.d to copy and they wanted me to sit in a waiting room untill it was my turn to see the goods, now what do you think I did?

I walked out the door and never went back!

If you are growing and you have kids, you can bet their friends know about it, you cant fool the kids that live with you, all you can do is teach them the law and make sure they know what goes on at home stays at home, and that leo is not our friend, isnt that a bi tch, we have to teach our kids that leo is bad!  the truth hurts but they need to know it!

Peace

I agree, if I had bought from a dispensary that got popped~ You bet your on their list~ I did not~ I have no kids at home & rarely have anyone over to my house~ DEA raided Grow Green Mi Hydroponic Supply when they were in Brighton & took customer records, I have bought on line there~ They raid, DEA raided that is, Michigan Medical Marijuana Advocates in Farmington Hills supposedly over a $2000 past due debt on a sign but seized all the patient records~ Which we had been patients at this facility~ Now I found out about these raids purely by accident, & happens to be just before they made contact with my wife, so the pieces fell into place pretty quick~ They ask my wife about canna websites that I am on, and who do I go online with, do I get packages at work, who do i talk to~ You have a pretty high electric bill, How many plants do you have, how many ounces do you have on hand~ Well obviously my wife handle things well, thank god~ Scared her so bad, she turned around & puked on the floor right after he walked out~ She was almost convinced I was doing some shady bunny muffin she knew nothing about. Fact be that I do not get packages at work or home that are not absolutely legal~ And I have never received anything at the shop that was for use in my garden or consumption of my medicine~ 

The DEA is data mining in this state & they are using a bunny muffin load of different data bases to run that info through, due to easy access with the Patriot Act establishing the Office of Homeland Security, they have access to all kinds of computers. So they know pretty quick that I have a business & bam the greed kicks in, you know they were looking to tie my business in, to get a asset forfeiture~ SCARY bunny muffin~ Most definitely is keeping me up at night~ I am also outraged a tax paying American that my tax dollars are being so blatantly be wasted~ I am also outraged as a Husband & a Man that the Mother F'er did that bunny muffin to my 48 year old wife~ Corksucker could not come at me, had to pick on the innocent & demure~ Real brave crap there~ I know why he did it, Shock & Awe, classic LEO tactic~ Prick~ Anyway beware anyone & everyone it can come at you from fricken anywhere~ Don't think they are not combing these Canna sites either, that would just be foolish~ Just my 2 cents~

Happy Grows ~H~ 

This just in

On Monday, Iron County Prosecuting Attorney Melissa Powell authorized charges against the subject in connection with a search warrant executed at 1600 Altone Street in Iron River on January 16. The charges authorized against the individual were delivery/manufacture of a controlled substance, felony firearm, stalking and interfering with a police investigation.

According to the Iron River Police Department, the subject was arrested by the Oneida Police Department in the Village of Ashwaubenon, WI. He was taken into custody at a hotel without incident and is currently lodged in the Brown County Jail.

He is awaiting extradition, and his name is not being released pending his arraignment.

This just in

On Monday, Iron County Prosecuting Attorney Melissa Powell authorized charges against the subject in connection with a search warrant executed at 1600 Altone Street in Iron River on January 16. The charges authorized against the individual were delivery/manufacture of a controlled substance, felony firearm, stalking and interfering with a police investigation.

According to the Iron River Police Department, the subject was arrested by the Oneida Police Department in the Village of Ashwaubenon, WI. He was taken into custody at a hotel without incident and is currently lodged in the Brown County Jail.

He is awaiting extradition, and his name is not being released pending his arraignment.

Thank you for the update.

There is the forum working to raise awareness for us all!

Thank you forum operators.

hey, there was a quadcarl from Iron mountain here last week, and I haven't heard from him lately!!!!     Quadcarl....you ok??

you think a quadripalegic can be stalking around with a gun? the same carl that had trouble with his lighter ?

sounds like a trailer park boys skit. :) quadcarl the hardcore gangster on two wheels.

With all the horror stories out there with LEO and this whole mmmj program set up. I sent a cancelation into the Lara people. I'll wait for the state to make it legal. I wish you all the best of luck and be safe. Going back on the pills.

Later

It is a darn shame that their scare tactics are working~ I do not blame you, if I was not a registered member, I would not at this time. But I for one am in the fight for real now~ They already know where I live & who I am~ And they done Pissed me off!~ I just hope that the New Senate Funding Bill helps, that specifically states Federal LEO cannot use budget funds for hassling of Medical Cannabis patients starting Feb 1st, that it is a state problem & should be regulated by the state~ As it should have always been~ Good that the Attorney General Eric Holder has put down new policy that curtails to a degree that fricken money grab known as the Equitable Sharing program~ However they do have slush fund money from what they have confiscated & sold at auction~ Nobody but the director of the particular Fed Agency has the ability to make that policy, so far~ So unless Congress shuts that loophole, then our only real option as a state is to go 100% Legal Recreational Usage~ I for one would still be a medical patient in the program but know that it would greatly take the heat off~ Would be nice to have an outdoor grow in the summer~ Plus would f'over the cartels a bit that our working our Canadian boarder crossing & one of the major reasons we have So much federal presence in Michigan~ Especially in Southeast Lower Michigan, the thumb, Mac Bridge Area Communities & the Soo~ I wish you luck as well & hope the side affects from the pills are manageable~ Just don't forget about us that are staying in the fight~ Vote & support ever chance you get~ The only way this crap is going to change~ I say great with Over Growing the Plant, but we got to get Over Growing Michigan done first~

Be well & safe Over the Hill~

Happy Grows ~H~ 

I've seen people offering to mail their mj, others who freely share it with people, sell to dispensaries, and advertise their website where they sell it, all right here in the open. Why would they give two chits about you and your activity, while passing these dealers by?

I understand the fear of this person as it wasn't that long ago I had to overcome it. Why get on any radar? LEO and Lansing want the fear that this person is expressing - from figuring out how to cultivate or buy it or how you can transport it from one location to another.

I don't walk in to a lightning storm thinking I'm safer just because there are people around me who might get zapped instead. They don't really give two chits but if you give them the slightest chance...They really really will. They'll talk about it for months maybe even years.

It is a darn shame that their scare tactics are working~ I do not blame you, if I was not a registered member, I would not at this time. But I for one am in the fight for real now~ They already know where I live & who I am~ And they done Pissed me off!~ I just hope that the New Senate Funding Bill helps, that specifically states Federal LEO cannot use budget funds for hassling of Medical Cannabis patients starting Feb 1st, that it is a state problem & should be regulated by the state~ As it should have always been~ Good that the Attorney General Eric Holder has put down new policy that curtails to a degree that fricken money grab known as the Equitable Sharing program~ However they do have slush fund money from what they have confiscated & sold at auction~ Nobody but the director of the particular Fed Agency has the ability to make that policy, so far~ So unless Congress shuts that loophole, then our only real option as a state is to go 100% Legal Recreational Usage~ I for one would still be a medical patient in the program but know that it would greatly take the heat off~ Would be nice to have an outdoor grow in the summer~ Plus would f'over the cartels a bit that our working our Canadian boarder crossing & one of the major reasons we have So much federal presence in Michigan~ Especially in Southeast Lower Michigan, the thumb, Mac Bridge Area Communities & the Soo~ I wish you luck as well & hope the side affects from the pills are manageable~ Just don't forget about us that are staying in the fight~ Vote & support ever chance you get~ The only way this crap is going to change~ I say great with Over Growing the Plant, but we got to get Over Growing Michigan done first~

Be well & safe Over the Hill~

Happy Grows ~H~ 

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-desert-snow-trained-americas-cops-2014-10

I've seen people offering to mail their mj, others who freely share it with people, sell to dispensaries, and advertise their website where they sell it, all right here in the open. Why would they give two chits about you and your activity, while passing these dealers by?

I'm with you on this, Dude. There is all kinds of blatant activity going on out there. I can't understand why anyone who is following the law (and all the interpretations thereof) would have to be worried about being bothered by LEO?

I'm with you on this, Dude. There is all kinds of blatant activity going on out there. I can't understand why anyone who is following the law (and all the interpretations thereof) would have to be worried about being bothered by LEO?

Look at Sterling Heights. You're contemplating being a caregiver and you live there. Tell me you would want to follow the local amendments.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/47226-sterling-heights-city-amends-medical-marijuana-ordinance-places-stricter-regulations-on-registration/?hl=%2Bsterling+%2Bheights

Would you feel safe having Fenton police know you were growing?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/46880-local-medical-marijuana-law-on-its-way-in-fenton/?hl=fenton

How could anyone in the MM community feel safe with Bouchard as their Sheriff helping his Deputies interpret the law?

Please please please know I'm not trying to feed the hysteria, but in the name of "both sides" I admit I have a hard time telling any potential card applicant or holder (you and all here included) "You won't get arrested as long as you're legal." I will say "If you are 100% legal and abide by all strictures and standards you won't be convicted at trial."

Look at Sterling Heights. You're contemplating being a caregiver and you live there. Tell me you would want to follow the local amendments.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/47226-sterling-heights-city-amends-medical-marijuana-ordinance-places-stricter-regulations-on-registration/?hl=%2Bsterling+%2Bheights

Would you feel safe having Fenton police know you were growing?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/46880-local-medical-marijuana-law-on-its-way-in-fenton/?hl=fenton

How could anyone in the MM community feel safe with Bouchard as their Sheriff helping his Deputies interpret the law?

Please please please know I'm not trying to feed the hysteria, but in the name of "both sides" I admit I have a hard time telling any potential card applicant or holder (you and all here included) "You won't get arrested as long as you're legal." I will say "If you are 100% legal and abide by all strictures and standards you won't be convicted at trial."

Are you saying people with a card and 100% legal won't get convicted at trial ? if so i will disagree because someone would need a lot of $$ just to get a case to a jury if thats even posable in Oakland County 

But i will wait until i here from the Supremes and see how they feel about Oakland County and all the dirt and wrongs they have done to so many of the sick

Are you saying people with a card and 100% legal won't get convicted at trial ? if so i will disagree because someone would need a lot of $$ just to get a case to a jury if thats even posable in Oakland County 

But i will wait until i here from the Supremes and see how they feel about Oakland County and all the dirt and wrongs they have done to so many of the sick

I would say that to someone. Would I be overstating it and could they use my guarantee in a court of law? No, I don't have power vested in me by the State to grant pardons so that would be in error.

You are correct, I shoulda said "Be 100% legal AND have enough money to fight for awhile in court" even then. I will say I wouldn't have a card if I didn't think I could avoid prosecution by having it.