Do You Advocate Jail Time For Possession Or Use Of...

"Facts don't matter."

That, my friend, is where we depart agreement. Your points are taken, but call me old fashioned. I find that staying insistently with them is becoming to a moral outcome.

Let me say that for you and I facts are all that matter. Facts as they pertain to the people who make the laws and what is "right" and "wrong" do not matter. I think you and I agree there is no disputing the fact that a person on crack cocaine doesn't need to think about getting out of jail more than figuring out how to work on what they are trying to escape. That "fact" does not matter to the legislators.

There is no schism between us and cool that you call me a friend.

Let me say that for you and I facts are all that matter. Facts as they pertain to the people who make the laws and what is "right" and "wrong" do not matter. I think you and I agree there is no disputing the fact that a person on crack cocaine doesn't need to think about getting out of jail more than figuring out how to work on what they are trying to escape. That "fact" does not matter to the legislators.

There is no schism between us and cool that you call me a friend.

You bet. I will, however, insist on the ethical component that requires that right and wrong, which we all know in our heart of hearts, be not only recognized, but fought for at every turn and without reservation.

Glad to have you aboard. Hope you're genuine.

Edited by GregS

You bet. I will, however, insist on the ethical component that requires that right and wrong, which we all know in our heart of hearts, be not only recognized, but fought for at every turn and without reservation.

Glad to have you aboard. Hope you're genuine.

Which is why there is no compromise with evil. There can be no lesser of the two. Any notion towards prohibition of innocuous action can only be taken as a vote for tyranny and oppression.

This is my main point on the current administration and the unwillingness to point out the 800 lb. gorilla in the room that is the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.That this racist legislation has not been taken to task in almost 80 years is a blight on this nation and our collective morality. That so many remain silent is the reason for my cynicism as it applies to the establishment's valuation of facts.

I been me for a long time. Received my fair ration of crap for it. Would have been a lot easier to not be genuine. I hear you though.

Edited by YesMichigan

Which is why there is no compromise with evil. There can be no lesser of the two. Any notion towards prohibition of innocuous action can only be taken as a vote for tyranny and oppression.

This is my main point on the current administration and the unwillingness to point out the 800 lb. gorilla in the room that is the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.That this racist legislation has not been taken to task in almost 80 years is a blight on this nation and our collective morality. That so many remain silent is the reason for my cynicism and the establishment's valuation of facts.

My take is that the leadership has to be informed; by me. I've been told that I can be persuasive when I want to be. It is satisfying that those mistaken notions are falling quickly to the wayside. The collective is speaking loudly and clearly and making huge gains.

Yay us.

(grunts and beats chest)

My take is that the leadership has to be informed; by me. I've been told that I can be persuasive when I want to be. It is satisfying that those mistaken notions are falling quickly to the wayside. The collective is speaking loudly and clearly and making huge gains.

Yay us.

(grunts and beats chest)

http://apps.oakgov.com/egov0003/controller?cmd=jailfile&filename=inmates.pdf

Do a search on marijuana and see how many come up with that as the only related offense for incarceration.

I'll say "Yay" when that search comes up with 0 results.

I asked it about the apology. Tongue in cheek and all that, because I understood what you were saying. This universe exists just for you as it does for each of us. Your happiness is sincerely more important to me than any Prohibitionist's.

Facts don't matter - if they did we wouldn't be where we are. Money, deceit and silver bracelets are what matter if you ask this innocent primate.

Very good i agree

http://apps.oakgov.com/egov0003/controller?cmd=jailfile&filename=inmates.pdf

Do a search on marijuana and see how many come up with that as the only related offense for incarceration.

I'll say "Yay" when that search comes up with 0 results.

You can say that again 

I have been saying the same when people come here and say this Law is working for them and just because we have a few arrest of the sick things are good i say not until we see no more arrest on the sick

All  drugs should be legal,  The government has no business in telling  us what substance we can put into our bodies,  If we die  then we die , so what,  Now i do not tell people what they can put into their own bodies and i do not want any of you to tell me what i can or cant do,  IF YOU WANT PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR SELLING DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES  PUT ALL STORE OWNERS IN JAIL FOR SELLING CIGARETTES  THEY KILL THE MOST  ITS ONLY LOGICAL  RIGHT?

People are so brainwashed in this nation of fools,.

Alcohol too.  There is even the driving thing which people on heroin and meth, mushrooms, etc. don't seem to do as much.

Unless you consider the thievery because of gov't imposed prices, junkies seem to only be a problem to themselves.  I've known heroin junkies who held down welding jobs and people on hydrocodone etc. make a living too.

Edited by Norby

I agree. I grew up with addiction all around me. Later I was amazed at some of the addicts and their personal success

while others were the stereotypical addict, and those in between. Seemed like a fair sliced view of a similar but sober group to me.

The finest artists and musicians I've known were addicted to heroin. They did not show their habit as some would assume.

good points Norby

Edited by grassmatch