Medicated Cupcakes And Gummy Bears?

trichcycler

its always going to look like something a cop would confiscate too. whereas no one suspects the cupcake!

I'm going to disagree here. The media has hyped "marijuana candy" since Colorado went legal. I'd bet a LEO would look at any wrapped cup cake and assume it has marijuana in it today. If it is individually wrapped and has a label on it for sure it is going to the lab.

Another jar of oil next to your Lysine next to the Eucalyptus? Yeah, they gonna find that too...hehe...

they'll never look in the molasses bottle though....ooops :fpc:

hehe, and they'll find it. These are people with badges, dogs, guns and LOTS of time to kill getting paid to look through people's houses. They are like "American Pickers" but they don't have to haggle over the price when they take your stuff.

I have never seen them take a dog on a raid of a home, just as a data point.

Thank you very much for that information. I hadn't contemplated that they wouldn't given the way I see them elsewhere. Is there a legal reason for this or just logistics or they haven't thought about it? I don't even want to ask anything else.