Somebody Gets It. Illegal Transport Law Is Illegal.

Do you have the link to the penal code that suggests this?  I simply cannot believe that could be true.

its true, can google for a lot of people that took a vicodin or two and put it in their pocket for taking later , then got pulled over and searched and .... in trouble now.

its making whoopee moo poo and a lot of people dont know the rules. without that prescription label you are a criminal.

i asked for a link to the actual code.  I highly doubt it's written as such.   Just because someone has been arrested for it doesn't mean its on the books.  It's quite possible those persons were arrested for not having a prescription and then people interpret that as the bottle.  If you had a copy of the prescription on hand, you are saying there is a law that would prohibit the possession unless in the original container? 

i asked for a link to the actual code.  I highly doubt it's written as such.   Just because someone has been arrested for it doesn't mean its on the books.  It's quite possible those persons were arrested for not having a prescription and then people interpret that as the bottle.  If you had a copy of the prescription on hand, you are saying there is a law that would prohibit the possession unless in the original container? 

This should cover you unless you got the pickle of the year for a cop.

I'm just wondering if its a felony to carry it outside of the prescribed container.  Please link me to penal code or quote it here.

"It is illegal to travel with prescription medication without the labeled bottle or a copy of the label."

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/prescription-drugs/legality.htm

That's one link I found. I have been trained in this but I was a professional and the rules differ when you're getting paid to transport a person and their medication, at least for the State.

Carrying a bag of Oxycontin even if you have no prescription on your person is a law enforcement event at the very least, their option to intervene is available. I'll spend some time later finding it exactly (probably for fun).

depending on the drug the penalties for possessing a prescription drug without its accompanying labeled container, or proof of the prescription being yours with a valid physicians written rx, could include a felony charge, however in court this charge would most likely be dropped if you had a valid rx. Controlled substance act covers this with the pubic health code 

there should be an advanced option somewhere allowing a user to remove the filter if they chose to but remain in place by default.

Euphemisms are the art of language. "cursed" words are trite and overused by people who don't want to take the time to seek out better invectives.

I say flower that. Expand your vocabulary and make the reader use a thesaurus to know you just called them a bunny muffin head. (my first ever "naughty" words typed on this forum)