Most Embarassing Mm Moment

I just thought i would be fun to exchange any funny stories relating to smoke. Here's mine:

Couple years back, just after getting my card, I had my annual exam at my doctor's office. Typical lady stuff, a pap and a breast exam. Doctor says, "Ok, if you could, would you lie back and just pull up your shirt so I can do a breast exam?" ok, no problem. he does the left, then the right, then he says, "OK! were done, let me help you up." so he gives me a hand and i pull my shirt down and hear, "crinkle, crinkle." I HAD MY STASH IN MY BRA, it stayed under my boob, and the doc just did his exam right around it!!!! He or his nurse didnt say a thing but you can bet i was mortified! (I dont hide my smoke in there anymore)

Medicated before an ultrasound appointment and during US the nurse asked me to bear down. The meaning slipped by me initially, so I turned my head towards her and asked "Excuse me..? Like.....Brown Bear, or Black Bear?"

She sat there shocked for a moment and just started laughing. Good day.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

I have stopped at green lights thinking they were red,

but the funniest time, I was low on funds when I was a young father, my bills always came first, you know how you always spent your last 10 bucks on diapers? lol, so I had our bills paid and I wanted some extra money to do things that were a want not a need. I found a place to donate my  polly wogs (sperm) I got to the place and was standing in a line about 10 people long, I was right behind some one with long blonde hair, I truly couldnt tell if it was a man or woman, but I did think the person had nice hair and to tell ya the truth a nice arse, after standing there for maybe 10 minutes, I finaly realized it was a woman, I kinda tapped her on the shoulder and whispered I think your in the wrong line,  she turned around and looked at me with her cheaks all puffed out and shook her head na uh! I guess that was the only way she could get her hubby or boyfriend to donate!

Peace

Long time reader, 1st post. I had to because it just happened last night.

Rolled a joint and started watching TV, took 5 or 6 hits and set it in the ash tray so i could finish it later. So about 1/2 hour later i reach over to grab it out of the ash tray and it's not there, WTF I look all over the table, floor around the table, other rooms in the house and even in the trash.

Where is the fricken joint??? It's in your mouth dumb donkey!

I have been smoking 40+ years and this has never happened before, getting old sucks :rolleyes:

i dont have a real embarassing moment, just the usual "are you high?" "no, i am not high" then proceed to do a bunch of fumbling around and dropping things and walking off balance, just looking really high.

then trying to do chores and just completely forgetting what you were doing. or putting something down, turning around, then forgetting where that thing went to. spend 30 minutes looking for something you put down ON THE TABLE BESIDE YOU. dang.

i finally found the lighter, it was in my pocket the whole time!

Edited by t-pain

I medicated then went shopping, am uncomfortable being in a clothing store (I do not like to shop). Trying on clothes hurts so I try to not do it...but loose a few lbs and you need to get pants that stay up....anyway I found some pants and was in a mad hurry to get out. Sales people swarming, the other half standing off to the side sighing. I saw the check out line in front of me,  as stood in line to pay I glanced everywhere but in front of me (am a very shy person, always looking down) .  Feeling like I stood there a long time, I looked up and straight to see what the wait was about......and there I was staring at myself in the mirror, took me a min. to realize it was me. I was in line behind my self in a mirror.  I quickly adjusted my position to the actual line. I looked around to see if anyone saw this.....yep the other half was laying on the floor laughing at me.  

Edited by fishhead