Loretta Lynch Speaks Against Decriminalization Of Marijuana

I watched it live. The Republicans pushed her by asking if she was always going to say yes To Her President and the conservatives said it will be her job to say NO at times. So she gave this example of how she can disagree. This is a prime example of the limitations on the president when it comes to controlling drug war policies and promoting freedom of choice for his people in the face of CONTROLLING, NOSEY, MESSING WITH YOUR BUSINESS, REPUBLICANS.

You had to watch it to understand the bullying by the Republicans. Drooling, grinning, nosey, in your business, Republicans. No Democrats, just Republicans. Watch these clowns sometimes and you will never vote Republican again. I swear that a lot of folks don't have a clue who they vote for or talk about. Just watch them and you know who stands in your way ...

It's playing to their base, and it works for them. It terrifies me but look at the demographic of voter turnout last Nov, white males 75+ overwhelmingly showed up to the polls. A giant chunk of america sat home tired of nothing happening anymore. If only fox cable news watchers congregate and vote this movement and website will be dead in no time.

Elections have consequences

It's playing to their base, and it works for them. It terrifies me but look at the demographic of voter turnout last Nov, white males 75+ overwhelmingly showed up to the polls. A giant chunk of america sat home tired of nothing happening anymore. If only fox cable news watchers congregate and vote this movement and website will be dead in no time.

Elections have consequences

They do. I've said it before and will say it again - (as you've pointed out) Fox, the Republican Party and their ill (and schills) are old and white. It won't be to many years and they'll be to old or will have died off. Our job is to hold on and let time take its course.

I think I'm now beginning to get why Zap, Highlander and others are taking the position their taking by going slow, holding on to what we have and not getting ahead of ourselves, ie full legalization on the ballot in the near future.