Fear?

FreedomFarmboy

Are you suggesting that we not support these bills? How about patients who don't smoke and need the edibles?

nothing in people v carruthers banned edibles (nor any other case).

in fact, the court of appeals specifically said edibles are allowed under the act. maybe you want to re-read the carruthers opinion?

instead of some bad news article that got all of the facts wrong. because theres a lot of misinformation and outright lies out there in the media surrounding this topic. its very strange...

Edited by t-pain

average isn't fair GG. Some of us grow very low thc cultivars for specific needs.

My highest ever, still growing it. and I don't use it, is Ghost Train Haze. She consistently test over 26% here.

My funnest ones are between 15-22.

also,

I must admit .....somehow I thought that post with pics of the mopped joint was posted by Phaqueeto .

I would never have said that to a Lady.

Not apologizing though, because you were caught off guard, and that was priceless, and I enjoyed it after all.

It so looked and sounded like his voice typing to me....I don't know what came over me.....need to wring my mopper a bit ?

peace and loves

I was eating some on a cracker and smoking some on a cig when you posted that, so it is understandable lmao!

Peace

Why would we get behind bills that Schuette and the State Police get to write? I must be not getting through to you because you keep going backwards. Are you suggesting we can work with Schuette and the State Police to get what we want? Or are you just wanting so bad it doesn't matter who writes what you just want something?

Perhaps it is your approach?

nothing in people v carruthers banned edibles (nor any other case).

Not exactly, you can still make edibles if they are made out of leaves and flowers. Extracts are illegal, no butter.

The weight of the edible counts toward your 2.5 ounces.  According to the Betty Crocker nutrition information a single brownie is 26 grams.

So if you have a 26 gram brownie you can only legally possess 2 3/4 brownies and no bud.

Try and make that work.

Did anyone else?  Again, from the work being done on the bills and the word from politicians and the votes in the house I didn't think there was a need.  And, no, I'm not good at writing and getting my point across but I can sign my name.  Was there a letter writing effort here I missed?

Wait, wasn't everyone here against dispensaries at the time?  Was that why there wasn't more of an effort?

Just write.