Jeb Bush Is A Hypocrite About Marijuana, Rand Paul Says

zachw

heres what daddy bush said about drugs

higher quality here http://www.c-span.org/video/?8921-1/presidential-address-national-drug-policy

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=17509&st=students&st1

Now, I can imagine a few whispers out there: Maybe you think we'll never get drugs under control, that it's too easy for the dealers to get back on the street. Well, those days are over, too. The revolving door just jammed. Some think there won't be room for them in jail. We'll make room. We're almost doubling prison space. Some think there aren't enough prosecutors. We'll hire them, with the largest increase in Federal prosecutors in history. The day of the dealer is drawing to a close.

mommy bush opinion about medical marijuana.

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v98.n978.a08.html

The following is Mrs. Bush's statement opposing ``medical'' marijuana:

``Hello. I'm Barbara Bush. Some of the most rewarding experiences of my life have come from working with children. As parents and grandparents, George and I have learned first hand the joys and challenges of raising a family in today's world. That is why I would like to speak with you about an issue of great concern to us both. Over the past several years, there has been a dangerous trend of drug use by young people in our country. More and more are experimenting with illegal drugs and more are using drugs on a regular basis. That is why we are concerned about efforts to legalize marijuana and other illegal substances. Now is not the time to send a message to our young people that marijuana is medicine. It is not. It is a dangerous, illegal drug.''

theres a video of this i just cant find it. can see a clip of it at the end of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2biiJeASE

Edited by t-pain

I'm a liberal and not a wuss; if you're calling out liberals feel free to PM me.

I dont need to pm you, we can talk in this thread, we are not off topic, what do you mean calling out liberals? you want me to call you out into the real world?  That wont do us any good, we will get along like best friends!  In the end we want mmj to be legal, so we have at least one thing in common, I truly beleive people have the right to who they want to vote for, I have no prob telling people who I will vote for, but on this site if you are not a dem you will get pounced on,

There are alot of good people in here that no way more about the law and where it may be going or not going, but it gives no one the right to bit ch about what other peoples beleif's are, religion and politics do not make good bed partners or any other kind of partners!

Alot of good people go into politics, but alot of bad come out, every one has a price, and if you dont think that with politics well thats ok, keep blinders on, I prefer to not keep blinders on, I prefer to not be degraded because of who I would like to be in office or not be in office, how come others can say things about dems and not get any flack but have some one say something good about a repub and they are the devil here, well Im the devil here, I have smoked mm since I was 9yrs old, do you think if we didnt have our law I would not be smoking or growing?

Yes It would be great to not get bothered, arrested, killed for our choice of meds, we have a law, and that law always seems to leave pt's and c.g's on the wrong side of it no matter what!  Why is that?

like all crimes mm registrants should be given the benifit of the doubt, we should not have our plants yanked and equp smashed and taken, our dogs killed and our kids afraid, mm pts and c.g should be innocent untill proven guilty, if they can prove us guilty, this is one law where that should realy apply, there is a law voted on by the people, do you think they voted for this law to have cancer pt's put in jail?

This is one time for sure with no doubt in my mind that mm pt's and c.g's should always be innocent until proven guilty, they need to leave our plants where they found them if they are not way over the legal count, pics should be taken, a notice should be kept by the po po and the pt or c.g and leave our stuff alone, untill or if you can prove we are not following the law,

All I know Is I wouldnt want to be a pig these days!  Their lives are on the line and for the most part it is their actions that caused this!

GO JEB!

peace

p.s if you want to be called out consider it done here and now!

I dont need to pm you, we can talk in this thread, we are not off topic, what do you mean calling out liberals? you want me to call you out into the real world?  That wont do us any good, we will get along like best friends!  In the end we want mmj to be legal, so we have at least one thing in common, I truly beleive people have the right to who they want to vote for, I have no prob telling people who I will vote for, but on this site if you are not a dem you will get pounced on,

There are alot of good people in here that no way more about the law and where it may be going or not going, but it gives no one the right to bit ch about what other peoples beleif's are, religion and politics do not make good bed partners or any other kind of partners!

Alot of good people go into politics, but alot of bad come out, every one has a price, and if you dont think that with politics well thats ok, keep blinders on, I prefer to not keep blinders on, I prefer to not be degraded because of who I would like to be in office or not be in office, how come others can say things about dems and not get any flack but have some one say something good about a repub and they are the devil here, well Im the devil here, I have smoked mm since I was 9yrs old, do you think if we didnt have our law I would not be smoking or growing?

Yes It would be great to not get bothered, arrested, killed for our choice of meds, we have a law, and that law always seems to leave pt's and c.g's on the wrong side of it no matter what!  Why is that?

like all crimes mm registrants should be given the benifit of the doubt, we should not have our plants yanked and equp smashed and taken, our dogs killed and our kids afraid, mm pts and c.g should be innocent untill proven guilty, if they can prove us guilty, this is one law where that should realy apply, there is a law voted on by the people, do you think they voted for this law to have cancer pt's put in jail?

This is one time for sure with no doubt in my mind that mm pt's and c.g's should always be innocent until proven guilty, they need to leave our plants where they found them if they are not way over the legal count, pics should be taken, a notice should be kept by the po po and the pt or c.g and leave our stuff alone, untill or if you can prove we are not following the law,

All I know Is I wouldnt want to be a pig these days!  Their lives are on the line and for the most part it is their actions that caused this!

GO JEB!

peace

p.s if you want to be called out consider it done here and now!

So what does your 'pick' have going for him? He must be all that if you have already picked him and became his cheerleader at this early stage. You jumped right on his band wagon just as soon as you heard he was running. Imagine if a few of us did that already with Hilary? I would feel pretty foolish to do that at this point. Sucking arse for almost two whole years is going to tucker you right out unless you are really good at it. LOL I think you just might have jumped the gun a little with your all out heavy duty suctioning

Edited by Restorium2

Heres a question then,...

We obviously agree on cannabis as a common interest.  What are/is the reasons that make you vote against your best interest, cannabis,(if it is your best interest) and vote for republicans who have publicly stated, publicly voted and/or made clear unequivocally that they are against YOU specifically and want you back in jail ASAP?

What is it that makes you vote against your day to day life and what issues do you consider more important?

And please no Dem comparisons. We ALL know a majority of dem's support us, and a few( can count on hands and toes) republican politicians support us. What is it that makes you vote for a George Bush, A Reagan, or  a Senator Jones(et al);  over a cannabis friendly, or at least neutral, democrat, green party, libertarian?

Thisis a very real question.  No snark.

On a personal note, I view all politicians as liars and bad folk. There is no grey line, there is no good. As far as I've been able to see, they all put on faces until they are in their new fancy chairs, making their new fancy connections with the "important" people. Just my two cents I reckon. That being said, I'll be waiting before choosing to vote, as for me it's going to come down to: Who is a better liar in the face of millions.

On a personal note, I view all politicians as liars and bad folk. There is no grey line, there is no good. As far as I've been able to see, they all put on faces until they are in their new fancy chairs, making their new fancy connections with the "important" people. Just my two cents I reckon. That being said, I'll be waiting before choosing to vote, as for me it's going to come down to: Who is a better liar in the face of millions.

Carl Levin (D)? Really? Open your horizons a little.

there are good people. They are just getting drowned out or take the attitude(apathetic hatred) that itisnt worth the time or that there is no solution worth their time. 

If you were to run and win, would you then become 'fancy"?

Carl Levin (D)? Really? Open your horizons a little.

Well,.. Carl isn't the best example.  He supported the Patriot Act and the expanded Military commissions act and voted to repeal glass steagel and voted for drug war money like clockwork his whole tenure.

So he doesn't fit my 'good' one. But, there are good people in most levels of government.. :-)

I didn't say I hated them, I just wouldn't trust them for their word. Ever. Maybe Honest Abe...it's a toughy.

I personally would never run for a leadership role. It doesn't matte if it's life, a videogame, DnD or even Larping, I do NOT put myself into the "Elected fall-guy" position

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

I agree. You can only trust a politician when you are the majority because they always want as many votes as the can get. If you are not in the majority politics is ugly because they just lie to you to get you on board with what they believe is the majority they are pandering to. I believe that is called a democracy? Majority rule?

I don't believe in attaching a name to the parties. They are either "good people" or "bad people" to me. I don't give two turtle chits about whether or not they are red, blue, yellow, green, a donkey, an elephant or the daym Lion from the wardrobe. That being said, I vote for whichever one seems like the lesser of multiple evils in the end, carefully weighing their platforms.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

I don't believe in attaching a name to the parties. They are either "good people" or "bad people" to me. I don't give two turtle chits about whether or not they are red, blue, yellow, green, a donkey, an elephant or the daym Lion from the wardrobe. That being said, I vote for whichever one seems like the lesser of multiple evils in the end, carefully weighing their platforms.

You already said there were no good people. I'm surprised you even waste your time typing about it after that.