Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

jamieuke

Tonight 8-10pm EST Listen LIVE! at www.planetgreentrees.com or call in 347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles, Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center, and attorney Jeff Frazier of Komorn Law.

Tonight-

Dan Skye Editor in Chief for High Times magazine who recently visited Michigan to conduct interviews for upcoming articles.

And- Representative Michael Callton will check in to offer an update on the patient friendly legislation concerning smoking alternatives and commercial distribution, that did not quite become law in the last session and is expected to be re- introduced in this current legislative session.

Regular guest and friend of the show Attorney David Rudoi of Rudoi Law, will join us tonight in studio to weigh in on the discussions, as well.

Michael's rant, news, current events and more!

Mike Callton, District 87 - R

Bio

DISTRICT
State Rep. Mike Callton was first elected to the Michigan House in 2010 and represents the residents of Barry County and part of Ionia County including the townships of Boston, Campbell, Danby, Keene, Lyons, North Plains, Odessa, Orange, Portland, Ronald, Sebewa, part of Berlin township and the city of Portland.

COMMITTEES
Callton chairs the House Committee on Health Policy and serves on the Commerce and Trade, Education and Financial Services committees.

PROFESSIONAL
Callton is the owner of Nashville Chiropractic Center, and served six years as a Barry County commissioner. He also served as a member of the Nashville Village Council and the Maple Valley Board of Education. He served in the U.S. Army from 1982 to 1985.

EDUCATION
Callton earned a biology degree from Michigan State University in 1981, and his Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine from the National University of Health Sciences in 1989.

PERSONAL
He is married to Shelly, and has two adult sons, Cody and Dan.

Contact

PHONE: 517-373-0842
EMAILMikeCallton@house.mi.gov

http://gophouse.org/representatives/southwest/callton/

I look forward to listening. Thank you for getting him as a guest.

Edited by YesMichigan

Thanks

YesMichugan i would like to post this on my Facebook Wall 

That's his Bio from the Michigan Grand Old Party web site - I would post that if you dig what Representative Callton is doing. I don't do The Facebook so I'm not sure what one posts to a wall. You kids and your social media...hehe...

i don't even know him that much i just wanted the people to know all i know about want's going on inn Lansing to give everyone a fair shake to make up their own mind if they are against whats happening in their State as far as Medical Marihuana and what may/will happen and if they are for it am OK with that but if their not what they can do about it

Looking for ways to help the business stay open following a technical violation instead of looking for ways to pin a felony on somebody. Great question, obviously a novel concept in Lansing.

The UPS trucks being ambushed was kinda funny. There is gold, TV's and electronics on the trucks worth much more than the random chance one might have a significant volume of marijuana worth hijacking. I felt the frustration even through the wavy phone line on that.

Canada wanting to be a Central Provider was interesting. The US let Canada have a ten year head start on growing marijuana, small wonder they want to provide us now and claim superior knowledge and genetics.

Good talk, Callton was specific about no central grow and c.g.s can sell their overages to the "Provisioning Centers". What say the five patient c.g.s to that?