Nevada/las Vegas?

Smallbiz

It's delivery only right now. at least 50 different services to choose from.

Just have to email them a scan of your card/id. They will register ya and you just call when ya get into vegas and they deliver to your door, room etc.

Most have first time patient bonuses(free gram, etc).

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/Nevada

I know superbudz and cannabis connection are okie dokie.  Worth researching.

But getting medicine will not be a problem at all as long as ya register first. You can register while there(with the dispensary) but it will delay by hours ytour delivery. :-)

• 1 month later...

When ever I go to another state for any amount of time, I get it from a cabbie, if the cabbie you have dont do that kind of stuff have him take you to the lady's on the street, all you have to do is buy them some when they get what you want for your self, you dont have to do them, just pay them to get your mmj!

peace

Ack. There is no need in Las vegas. Just call and they deliver in an hour. LEGAL! as a patient.

I used Cannabis connection and Superbudz.

I would say Superbudz is better.  Espescially for a first time patient.

4 gram eights. Free random gram of the day. New patient gets another free gram of choice, a $6 prerolled, and a yummie brownie bite. Was $55 for all that.

I would say it was worth it and the bud was nice.  Cannabis connection was decent, no down views, just superbudz was better.

Enjoy.

By CHRIS KUDIALIS

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Las Vegas police released details Thursday about a marijuana dispensary the agency shut down the day before.

Police found over 20 pounds of marijuana, 91 grams of marijuana hash, 79 grams of candy made from THC — marijuana’s active ingredient — over 260 pounds of marijuana edibles, 82 pounds of THC extract, 53 guns, 2 firearm suppressors and over $13,000 in cash at Super Budz, 1901 S. Highland Ave., near West Wyoming Avenue and South Industrial Road.

Seven people were arrested, including owner Christopher McDermott, 36. He faces multiple felony charges including drug trafficking and possession, Metro said Wednesday. Six of McDermott’s delivery drivers also face charges in connection with the pot business. Chavez said that they all had significant amounts of drugs on them, which included edibles and other marijuana products.

Super Budz is listed on multiple websites as a medical dispensary providing home deliveries. The main site, according to a release from Las Vegas police, was www.weedmap.com.

Metro officers had been ordering marijuana from the dispensary for several months, the agency said, and none of the undercover officers have medical marijuana prescription cards.

This is why I asked again, any store fronts delivery sounds shady.

Ack. There is no need in Las vegas. Just call and they deliver in an hour. LEGAL! as a patient.

I used Cannabis connection and Superbudz.

I would say Superbudz is better.  Espescially for a first time patient.

4 gram eights. Free random gram of the day. New patient gets another free gram of choice, a $6 prerolled, and a yummie brownie bite. Was $55 for all that.

I would say it was worth it and the bud was nice.  Cannabis connection was decent, no down views, just superbudz was better.

Enjoy.

I used to have to do it my way because it was before any states had mm,,,,I used a cabbie in  houston and dallas when I was there doing inventory for our company!

I def like the new way better lol!

Peace

By CHRIS KUDIALIS

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Las Vegas police released details Thursday about a marijuana dispensary the agency shut down the day before.

Police found over 20 pounds of marijuana, 91 grams of marijuana hash, 79 grams of candy made from THC — marijuana’s active ingredient — over 260 pounds of marijuana edibles, 82 pounds of THC extract, 53 guns, 2 firearm suppressors and over $13,000 in cash at Super Budz, 1901 S. Highland Ave., near West Wyoming Avenue and South Industrial Road.

Seven people were arrested, including owner Christopher McDermott, 36. He faces multiple felony charges including drug trafficking and possession, Metro said Wednesday. Six of McDermott’s delivery drivers also face charges in connection with the pot business. Chavez said that they all had significant amounts of drugs on them, which included edibles and other marijuana products.

Super Budz is listed on multiple websites as a medical dispensary providing home deliveries. The main site, according to a release from Las Vegas police, was www.weedmap.com.

Metro officers had been ordering marijuana from the dispensary for several months, the agency said, and none of the undercover officers have medical marijuana prescription cards.

This is why I asked again, any store fronts delivery sounds shady.

Ahh, that's a bummer.  They were pretty good.  O well, just check out the other 100 of them. :-)