Marijuana Leaves Legal Experts Confused, Looking To State Supreme Court To Clear The Haze

Sittin on there asssses at the donut shop, and sitting in their cars all day long ... 

Thats funny!  I was 16 and always kept my mj in my car (68 firebird) occasionaly my old man (cop retired in 86) would have to move my car so he could get his out of the drive way, he always looked in my ash tray and always found a few j's or roaches, he would get so pi ssed, I told him not to look he will find it if he looks in MY Car! lol, any how I broke my ankle, both bones, I had a cast on from my toes to my arse and I was on crutches lol, I was chilling on the front porch, the old man moved my car so he could get out, I seen him looking around doing his cop thing,  he finds some smoke, and gets out of my car and starts heading my way, I get up and get my self near the stairs to the porch lol, and I see his eyes, he is pi ssed, so i get down the stairs and I split on my crutches across the lawn, my old man is in his cop clothes, he is chasing me around my front yard me on crutches and him with a few donuts in his hand trying to catch me bawahahahahahaha!  He couldnt catch me,,,he leaves and I go burn one, ,the cast was on my left leg so I could still drive, my nieghbors and friends got a big kick out of the cop chasing the kid on crutches and couldnt catch him bawahahahahahahahaha!   I love to tease my pops about that still today!  Im the fav son lmao!  Im the baby!  I cant do no wrong!

Peace

Already caused more burglaries where people grow MJ according to the law.  Funny how 2 could look at that and get 2 different interpretations.  What it tells me is that the people want it and if the people want it it should be legal.  If it was legal, people wouldn't be breaking into houses for it.  Do they go into houses to steal alcohol or cigarettes?  If MJ was decriminalized, those burglars could become growers.  Therefore reducing burglaries in the area, reducing needs for police officers.  So, as i see it, cops want there cake and eat it too.  They'd rather arrest the bad MJ people than go after burglars, but they don't want to eliminate both burglaries AND arresting MJ patients.  It seems to me that they know the problems and are part of the problem but don't want to loose their jobs or make them harder.  I think that alone should keep them from lobbying as their interests are directly against that of a free community.

If leo would just go after thieves that steel rx's from people's homes and the pharmacy's they would have way more people to arrest than people that are in the mm program, rx's are the worst addiction problems in the states as we speak!

I guess uncle sam likes us drugged up and using obama care when our body's shut down from the killer prescriptions our dr.'s have written us for many yrs, ( I recieved rx's for over 15 yrs for methadone and xanax from one dr) I did my rx's as prescribed, I lost all of my teeth, I have many bad after effects from the rx's I have done, That can be proved, I have used mmj longer than anything and I bet it hasnt done anything to me worse than alcohol or rx's, I beleive if I wasnt using mmj I would be in worst shape than I am now, as far as my heart and diabetes goes!

I dont know everything but I do know I would rather deal with mm and all the b.s that comes with it legaly and ilegaly than rx's any day any time, I know the effects of rx's, and so do my dr's,,,,why would they let me do something that will most def slowly kill me over something they have no proof of long term ill effects?

Peace

There are those that bicker, and there are those that do. Bickering to me is talking in circles which reminds me of arguing with my mother till I want to smash my head inbetween the door jam, and then later in time she ends up with "you were rite". After of coarse seeing what iv seen. I guess seeing is beleiving. Just like the female legislature that opposed MMMP, untill a family brought their young family member to meet her, and showed her the differance. And she said on the news that she changed her mind about MM...I guess ill just do what I can when I can