Michigan Senate Judiciary Committee Considers Amendments To The Mmma

I think localities are handling this just fine. Detroit is ignoring them and other cities are now specifically allowing and licensing. If MSP wants to pretend it has the time and resources to enforce "State Law" and "McQueen" in jurisdictions that specifically allow dispensaries then they can roll those dice because they will become Schuette's last line of "defense" against the Will of the People. Other wise the MMMA is doing just fine once common sense is applied to the word "Any".

Thats nice until the feds start hitting Michigan like they have california, or any other unregulated state. I would just like to see a bill that's not tied to monied interest.

we got half of our requested and previously negotiated language requests on that bill.  We will get the other part in the House Judiciary I believe....

Resto you are so negative on everything, without even any inside information or participation.  You need to issue a crabby defeated before we start, guy warning, every time you post on these topics...lol...

i am also one of them negative people about all of this,  I  am sorry i just didn't want to be left out 

Thats nice until the feds start hitting Michigan like they have california, or any other unregulated state. I would just like to see a bill that's not tied to monied interest.

The Feds don't care what the state law says.

My point is: The People have gotten it to this point. The People will handle what happens in the future. The Legislators have not helped and any attempt they make that appears to help is only an effort to further restrict or obstruct The People. They can not act without irrational bias on this issue because there are too many factions that influence their actions. The People need to tell the Legislators their services are not required or requested in this realm.

Legalize cannabis in 2016 while leaving the MMMA untouched. In the meantime we rally and support as many persecuted by the Prohibitionists in the state to keep their cases open until legalization allows for a dismissal of charges. Then The State is ready to talk to the Federal Government - arm in arm with Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Washington DC and the other States that will have told the World NO MORE of YOUR TSARIST CRAP!!!

Yea really the legalization of edibles, is really a for profit bill. You don't need to dress up concentrates, or decarbed cannabis, or any of the preparations. They work just as well, in a capsule or eaten alone, as they do in a candy, or in a brownie. I can see where people that want to juice the raw plant, would want protection, though. I still want to hear the Supreme Court rule on these issues, the dispensary bill is needed, but at what cost. The feds gave states the year to lay out the laws without fear of prosecution, get it together.

My capsules are 7 per gram, which means it turns 1 gram into 7 grams when made into caps and I take 3 a day.  But sure you can tell me how I should be able to do my edibles.  I'll just make a batch every 2 days instead of all at once.  Really restricts what I can do for my patients but oh well, they'll live.

My capsules are 7 per gram, which means it turns 1 gram into 7 grams when made into caps and I take 3 a day.  But sure you can tell me how I should be able to do my edibles.  I'll just make a batch every 2 days instead of all at once.  Really restricts what I can do for my patients but oh well, they'll live.

This is perfectly stated for people to better understand what 2.5 ounces can really mean as it applies to Carruthers even if common sense is applied to preparations.

70.87 grams = 2.5 ounces (28.3495 grams per ounce https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+grams+in+an+ounce&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8)

Thank you for the real world example.

That's about 3 weeks THC medibles for me.

If I wanted to 1/2 the strength to get more diversity than 1 in the am and 2 at nite(that's THC only, I also take 2 CBD caps a day.  They have to be decarbed separately because of the different decarb times) that'd be under 2 weeks worth for my whole weight.  Add in the CBD caps and flowers and I'm at about a week or less.

I think localities are handling this just fine. Detroit is ignoring them and other cities are now specifically allowing and licensing. If MSP wants to pretend it has the time and resources to enforce "State Law" and "McQueen" in jurisdictions that specifically allow dispensaries then they can roll those dice because they will become Schuette's last line of "defense" against the Will of the People. Other wise the MMMA is doing just fine once common sense is applied to the word "Any".

What instance of "any" are you referring to?