I Need A Great Marijuana Lawyer .

jonh420

One of the good names in the field of mmj specialization owns this site.  Atty Michael Komorn.   And there are others who similarly specialize in keeping a mmj biz legal and defensible.  I definitely disagree with your assertion, 'Any would do who know mi law.'  Any of the top half-dozen names would do.

Edited by pic book

I have nothing against any of the attny's recomended, but a good attny knows all laws, any good attny can do a super job for you, all they have to do is study the law.

I could and would recomend a few attny's who's name were not mentioned, but no need I have no probs with the ones suggested, but I personaly would hire my own attny who I know and trust!

Peace

These folks appear to have things figured out (http://www.smallbusinesslegal.net/) and submitted briefs to the SC in the pending cases. The others who have been mentioned are great choices. I'd shop.

That is Denise Pollicella.  She was the attorney for the NPRA, but not any longer.  She now seems to be heading up a thing called Michigan Cannabis Development Association.   Looks like it cost $500/month to belong.