Beginner Grower Titan Flow And Grow

beginnergrower11

Hey guys ad you can see I'm a new grower lol I don't know to much about growing other than the things I need and the outcome I want, I've spent months and months studying growing methods and have decided to start with a hydroponic grow. I am looking for any advice possible as well as a mentor in my process.please feel free to comment, thanks 420 buddies p.s we have all been here at 1 point or another....

My setup

Titan controls flow and gro system

1 55 gal res.

6 4 gallon grow sites

1 oceans

3 1000 watt lights

3 digital ballast

Hydroton

3 1000 watt has bulbs

3 1000 watt mh bulbs

1 co2 tank

1 regular fan

1 6 inch fan

3 6" Solis tek hoods

PH meter

Temp meter

12x12 room sealed completely shut (no light, or outside air)

I have not started the grow yet because I want some pointers from you professional experts lol.PLEASE FONT TALK ABOUT ME TO BAD LOL

Lol forgot to post those things but I have them and is 3k to much for a 12x12 or not enough I'm not sure? And to be honest bud I need help with the whole thing as far as the grow,what to look for,how to setup for best yield,daily task etc I'm really a newbie completely. I can't find a day to day task online anywhere at all. I'm even considering paying for help I want to start right away

does the 4 unit titan have 3 inch pvc tubes?  I have an 8 unit titan bot used, and the 4 unit i almost bot instead had 3/4 inch pot to res connections and the store-owner said that he bot and junked it cause he always was getting clogs and water over-flowing from the upstairs of his house.  I thot cool!   if i wanted my textured ceilings to collapse and so bot the 3 inch connects that if I remember right, came only with the 8 pot set-up. For $995 i got the demo unit from a defunct grow store's display.   

Lol forgot to post those things but I have them and is 3k to much for a 12x12 or not enough I'm not sure? And to be honest bud I need help with the whole thing as far as the grow,what to look for,how to setup for best yield,daily task etc I'm really a newbie completely. I can't find a day to day task online anywhere at all. I'm even considering paying for help I want to start right away

what's your location (within 50 miles?)

does the 4 unit titan have 3 inch pvc tubes?  I have an 8 unit titan bot used, and the 4 unit i almost bot instead had 3/4 inch pot to res connections and the store-owner said that he bot and junked it cause he always was getting clogs and water over-flowing from the upstairs of his house.  I thot cool!   if i wanted my textured ceilings to collapse and so bot the 3 inch connects that if I remember right, came only with the 8 pot set-up. For $995 i got the demo unit from a defunct grow store's display.   

I've never had a single issue with a Titan Flo n grow hoses kinking or clogs of any kind.  The thickness of the vinyl used by Titan is much thicker than the junk at the hydro rip off store.  If you purchase after market vinyl hose from the grow store, it is lower quality and has kinking issues.

3" PVC?  Are you sure you mean titan and not undercurrent?  The price you paid and description sounds like undercurrent to me...If not, you paid $400 more than MSRP retail of a Titan system just for 3" gromets and a length of 3" PVC?  Sounds like you got hosed.

3" uniseals are $4 each. 

3" PVC is $22 for 20 feet.

You could upgrade an entire 12 unit system to 3" pvc for less than $100.  If you bought a used 3/4" system for $300, you would have saved $500.

Edited by garyfisher

Newbie.  If your room is sealed, you need a total climate controller which runs your CO2, your air conditioner (do you have one) and your dehumidifier (do u have one).

Alternatively, without an air conditioner or dehumidifier, you may install a large exhaust fan and that will turn on when it gets too warm or too humid while turning your CO2 off.

I dont see any mention of this.

thumb_3.png

The environment is the most important part of a successful grow.

Edited by garyfisher

well dont worry, ferndale is good place to be for help. lots of friendly mmj people around can help ya.

i have no idea bout hydro stuff.

add water , nutes, ph+ppm test it. start seedlings then transplant, put it all together , under the lights, veg under lower watts for 4 weeks, switch onto full wattage and switch to flower hours , kill the males and wait until the girls are frosty.

sounds simple right??? right! :)

do you have the grow books? if not, you can check them at your local library. lots of info.
plus theres great youtube videos for running hydro.

do you need physical help setting up?
are you worried you'll break it? you nervous?
have you ever grown anything before?

daily grow journal/calender huh.
theres some cell phone apps for keeping track of a grow. but i havent used them so i dont know how good they are.

i'll look around for calenders. it may be dependent on your nutrient schedule printed on the bottle though.

remember if a bottle calls for 1 tablespoon, try to use a half tablespoon at first.

wise advice: you can always underfeed a plant, but once its overfed, theres no going back.

Right I agree Ferndale is a great area for hel. And yes I need physical help honestly a your right on the money I don't wanna flower bunny muffin up da first run lol dats my life story lol and I've read many books and watch probably every darn youtube video problem is they half as tell you stuff in the videos and I learn better with hands on training. And I got the knowledge just not the steps if that make since

ok was just checking. sometimes us knuckle heads dont GET what people really want ya know?

theres a couple of us in ferndale. i'm nearby , not too far from ferndale.

you might have to wait until tomorrow, its gettin late , think most everyone went to bed or medicated and fell asleep in their chairs! haha

a few of us on here are happy to help out or set up a room.

Hey guys ad you can see I'm a new grower lol I don't know to much about growing other than the things I need and the outcome I want, I've spent months and months studying growing methods and have decided to start with a hydroponic grow. I am looking for any advice possible as well as a mentor in my process.please feel free to comment, thanks 420 buddies p.s we have all been here at 1 point or another....

My setup

Titan controls flow and gro system

1 55 gal res.

6 4 gallon grow sites

1 oceans

3 1000 watt lights

3 digital ballast

Hydroton

3 1000 watt has bulbs

3 1000 watt mh bulbs

1 co2 tank

1 regular fan

1 6 inch fan

3 6" Solis tek hoods

PH meter

Temp meter

12x12 room sealed completely shut (no light, or outside air)

I have not started the grow yet because I want some pointers from you professional experts lol.PLEASE FONT TALK ABOUT ME TO BAD LOL

a few chapters into the book and Jorge Cervantes made sure NO ISSUES EVER RESULTED in my garden after heeding his books directions/parameters/instructions. Theres not a necessary bit of info missed with this book, and it lasts forever with glossy tough pages.

No amount of internet advice would have had the same results with me, and a grow store would have me stock one of each of their wares in my room with the same type of advice maybe. After Jorge gets your 25 bucks to for the book, he never asks for more, and no other book is needed to produce the best herb you have ever sampled in a timely predictable manner.

good luck