For The Last 2 Days I Have Been Able To Get Into Everything, Except For

pic book

A couple weeks ago, searched for a marijuana court case and got a virus. Then every time I attempted to pull up mmma would get pop ups and blank screen. Ran malware and Norton 360 and shut computer off a couple times, everything is fine now.

Never dreamed of getting a virus looking for a court case.

One of the many issues that was happening past the forwarding to NSFW and adult sites was the malware attack, I think Zap got the main problem, but with so so so many subroutines available it is always possible that there is something, somewhere left in the system.   (Edited for grammar)

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/48461-mmma-site-security-updates/

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

• 2 weeks later...

back?  relatively.  on desktop, current system is a real pain to find what new threads have been started, because only the newest one comes up on forums page and there may have been multiple new ones in a forum category.   not convenient to find new threads like before it was before feb 25 by simply clicking 'new content.'  90% less user-friendly.  used to be fun.  now logging on by desktop is just another to-do list item.  via phone, seeing the tiny text and typing the itsy keys w pinky ward me off from posting. so, kinda like back, somewhat, sorta.