Michigan Voters Ok'd Medical Marijuana In 2008. Why Are Fewer Patients Signing Up?

Doesn't matter, thousands of Oakland County residents are growing without issue.

Thanks

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder that some people get after seeing or living through a dangerous event.  When in danger, it’s natural to feel afraid. This fear triggers many split-second changes in the body to prepare to defend against the danger or to avoid it. This “fight-or-flight” response is a healthy reaction meant to protect a person from harm. In PTSD, this reaction is changed or damaged. People who have PTSD may feel stressed or frightened even when they’re no longer in danger.

I ran three meetings. You said you would help but were only a weight to carry. A quivering mass of helplessness. You didn't even show at the third meeting. There was no treasury. We didn't even attempt to collect money. I used my own funds to make hundreds of copies of forms to help patients. That is God's Honest Truth. Swampy was my friend. I helped him until the end when he died. I don't lie because I don't need to. 

R.I.P  Swampy

Obviously that was the one meeting I missed, at home with my pain and my dying wife. I had to leave for good that following spring, when I was no longer able to do the legwork. Subsequently the other members decided to take it to a profit driven system, and pizzed off the local government. Roberts was a player in that. Anyone heard if he was convicted and sentenced in his case in St. Clair County?

The case is still ongoing 

R.I.P  Swampy

RIP Swampy. I hope that the terrible injustices that were put upon you at the end of your 'friendship' to medical marijuana only made you stronger for your future voyages. As I saw with Swampy, and see it again in this thread, one of the main lessons in this life is no amount of good deeds will go unpunished. The trick to learn in this life is to not let that limit your future good deeds because of the discouragement by the weak of mind and flesh. Swampy's work here is done as I carry the torch forward. I know I will never be able to fill his shoes in this life.