Organic No-Till Garden With Worms, Re-Used Dirt, No Bottles!

t-pain

Haha....gotcha, t-pain!

Sst = sprouted seed tea which isn't fertilizer per se. It's an enzyme tea that should be used in conjunction with a aerated compost tea (act or actively aerated compost tea aact). The enzymes released during th process are amylase, arylsulphatase, β-glucosidase, cellulase, chitinase, dehydrogenase, phosphatase, protease, and urease.

Acts are all about the microbial life. Typical recipes are a cup of ewc, handful of kelp or fish hydrolysate, and some molasses. Bubble for 2-3 days. I use this throughout flower. The sst gets used in veg and flower.

Side not on corn. Corn produces cytokinins. These promote cell production by way of mimicking adenine which functions similar to other cytokinins. They can stimulate cell division, stimulates morphogenesis (shoot initiation/bud formation) in tissue culture, stimulates the growth of lateral buds-release of apical dominance, and stimulates leaf expansion resulting from cell enlargement. May enhance stomatal opening in some species, and promotes the conversion of etioplasts into chloroplasts via stimulation of chlorophyll synthesis.

Hopefully that helps. I don't so much understand the science-y stuff 100%, but it sounds nice and makes me feel smart. I get most info from Clackamas Coots

Wet

Edited by WET