Plant Problem

(imo)cut your fertilizers in half now and taper them till the end of your cycle. Fox Farm ferts are complete, why add molasses ? the sns drench kills your micro beasties so they cant eat your molasses very efficiently. If you have no mites in sight cease the other sns spray while in flower. Is this a 60 day strain?

peace

A little calcium deficiency other than that looks fine to me.

I see the same, and thought so at first too, but why would that happen halfway in flower, with full on quality nutrients(providing all the "calcium needed)

It is too early for those leaves to be dying off, and I don't see any even yellowing yet. I think they're being nute fried, and normal light would show more.

Edited by grassmatch

(imo)cut your fertilizers in half now and taper them till the end of your cycle. Fox Farm ferts are complete, why add molasses ? the sns drench kills your micro beasties so they cant eat your molasses very efficiently. If you have no mites in sight cease the other sns spray while in flower. Is this a 60 day strain?

peace

I have GG4 and Grape Ape Going

sorry there, I don't add anything but a cup of dry organic fertilizer and spring water through the whole flowering period. In veg only a mix of happy frog and pro mix, a few bunny turds, water. no ph checking or other amendments.

others here will surely know how to adjust your ph if needed, stick around.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the post asking abou dl, sorry for the delay...

Cant really add dl after the fact (after potted & rooted). Even the super finely ground dl doesnt want to permeate through the soil, it tends to clump & stay inbthe top 20% of the pot, so u will still have varying portions of soil that will not amend. U generally need to mix it in prior to potting to be most effective.

Iv played w dl a lot... actually really like it for a number of reasons. But it just doesnt top feed well. U can certainly try, it just wont work nearly as well as premixing.

Forgot to add the helpful part... my mind skips in the morning, well in the afternoon & evenings as well...

Hydrated lime dissolves readily in water & permeates... BUT, it has a very strong effect... the solution will spike very high. Even in very small amounts it will adjust your solution over 8. You have to use it sparingly & with caution, but if you take the time to measure your runoff carefully, you can rather quickly adjust your ph up in soil. It is dangerous if not very careful w it. Going up too high willnscrew w the plants just as too low. Be careful w the hl.

Just saw the post asking abou dl, sorry for the delay...

Cant really add dl after the fact (after potted & rooted). Even the super finely ground dl doesnt want to permeate through the soil, it tends to clump & stay inbthe top 20% of the pot, so u will still have varying portions of soil that will not amend. U generally need to mix it in prior to potting to be most effective.

Iv played w dl a lot... actually really like it for a number of reasons. But it just doesnt top feed well. U can certainly try, it just wont work nearly as well as premixing.

thanks appreciate the help....