Thc Expo

williams2311

The bud quality was not very good maybe 2 or 3 booths with something good. The price was cheap for flower and wax. All wax i tried had a bad burn taste. They charged me 5 dollars to park at roostertail then 15 to get in door then right inside door another guy charged another 10 to go to medicating location then a guy handing out a flyer with address so i can drive there. So wasted 5 to park wasted 15 to get in non medicating part. Then when i got to where it was at there was no parking at location. It was alot of pushing and shoving there is absolutely no room to move or get up to a table. I was asking about some edibels and most people could only tell me it would be the best Fing thing i ever ate. Didnt know about how many mg in chocolate bar what strain was it made with or was it indica or sativa. It seemed like a poorly put together show that spent the least money possible and over charged. Rent some ballroom where theres no room in some ghetto area. Oh yea the big security gaurd at the door that let me hit his joint telling me to go see his boy in the back corner with the cali loud pack. No thanks i prefer Michigan grown meds

i found a coupla things interesting.  ALL PER-PLUS, A GREAT PRODuct wiTH A SUICKY FORGETTABLE GENERIC NAME.  But the young black guy promoting it claims that head-to-head his all natual all organic prodcuct made in his kitchen, outperforms whipeout for mites and eagle 20 for mold, botrytis.  more..

i found a coupla things interesting. ALL PER-PLUS, A GREAT PRODuct wiTH A SUICKY FORGETTABLE GENERIC NAME. But the young black guy promoting it claims that head-to-head his all natual all organic prodcuct made in his kitchen, outperforms whipeout for mites and eagle 20 for mold, botrytis. more..

seemed like alot of uneducated people out to make a quick buck. Not for the patient. The one guy i asked about some flower he had he told me he wasn't sure he just buys and sells it.

If the inventor/secretary/bottle labeler and chief cook of all per-plus is dead on about his product's performance, it should conquer the market.  At $40/gallon vs $60 for Wipeout, and $89 for eagle 20k, and with all natural and no unknown ingredients, it is healthier, and the organic market will welcome it by word-of-mouth and will make the detroit native a potstar.

Next, i found it very interesting that the maker of spin-out, the root redirection chemical featured in jorge cervantes grow bible, was manning a table by his lonesome showing how his knock off of spin-out, sorry canna remember exact name, has a coating for the insides of felt pots.  Seeing the better massing and heavier fuzzing of root hairs produced in a coated felt pot vs uncoated,  i'm gonna work on my plant supplier to coat the smart pots insides.

Finally, Mr. SpintOut inventor knows the band of good old boy hippies who grow just north of the ohio border and who came up with the octopot.

Finally, great hallelujah the dispenses vending at the vapor location gave out enough free dabs often enough that everyone could get wasted for free.

And, i guess i haven't kept up:  electornic pens for doing both good quantities of weed and/or wax?  for only $50?  Snoop Dogg?

Finally Bob, i looked for yuh at 420 on saturday.   Where was your booth?

And full disclosure, Tom French saw me at the gate and gave me a free donkey to the vapor bus.  Which is the least he could have done for his former teacher!  I still had to pay $15 to get in the door.

Finally expect a feature story on sunday in a detroit paper...a male 30's reporter was making the rounds, badgering booth tenders.   They challenged him to a toke which he declined.

I haven't seen LIFE cloning gel previously.  Supposedly roots 2 days quicker than anyhing on the market...almost wanna clone something and find out.

Lastly, the hired female decorations 17-19 more closely resembled hooter girls than formerly, had less on than last year, wore their skins much better, and deserve the raises they got.

Edited by pic book

Finally Bob, i looked for yuh at 420 on saturday.   Where was your booth?

And full disclosure, Tom French saw me at the gate and gave me a free donkey to the vapor bus.  Which is the least he could have done for his former teacher!  I still had to pay $15 to get in the door.

Finally expect a feature story on sunday in a detroit paper...a male 30's reporter was making the rounds, badgering booth tenders.   They challenged him to a toke which he declined.

I haven't seen LIFE cloning gel previously.  Supposedly roots 2 days quicker than anyhing on the market...almost wanna clone something and find out.

Lastly, the hired female decorations 17-19 more closely resembled hooter girls than formerly, had less on than last year, wore their skins much better, and deserve the raises they got.

Thanks

I was one of the first booths coming in the front door i don't know how you could have missed me but i was very busy lots of people stopped by it may look easy to run a booth but it's Not it's a lot of hard work but i enjoyed doing something for the Cause and slept good last night knowing i made a Difference 

Sorry you feel that way

Save the planet and grow Hemp

I don't feel that way, it was a question. I've seen evidence of this in this forum, and even with your comments. It surprises me that in one week norml is the devil selling out to the big growers and pharmacies while on the other hand community supported.

like supporting Dupont for the stock returns, while they fight hard to keep cannabis from the masses.

I don't judge you, but I do wish to hear your take on this. I supported NORML for a long time and began feeling like a sheep here.

I don't feel that way, it was a question. I've seen evidence of this in this forum, and even with your comments. It surprises me that in one week norml is the devil selling out to the big growers and pharmacies while on the other hand community supported.

like supporting Dupont for the stock returns, while they fight hard to keep cannabis from the masses.

I don't judge you, but I do wish to hear your take on this. I supported NORML for a long time and began feeling like a sheep here.

Thanks as you know i  am not good with words on a Key Board but i didn't think you where jugging anything nor you or me at all