Doomsday Machine

GrowGoddess

I honestly wasn't sure if you were joking to began with

Life gets weird so hang in there, calm and stable will return eventually :)

Now I am really confused! I actually didn't make that statement because of the boobs comment. I honestly thought I saw you or someone else state that science is taking us a step forward and I disagree with that. I see it as a step backward, or at least in the wrong direction. I went back and reread and can't find that statement anywhere! I guess it was a hallucination or something!!

It is legal to post on this site being under the influence right? :D

To all:

Feeling better, thanks everybody. Especially now that the 4 year old RSO is wearing off LOL! It has been almost a year since I have even eaten RSO. Thinking I might not ever eat it again! Not sure I like the way it made me feel. I was used to it, but not anymore. I really like the natural decarbed oil, more mellow, less anxiety.

@Phaque -  I choose to live in now and remember the past too. However, I do not choose to live in the now based upon what my government or the news tells me to believe. One current example: Obama wanting to ban .223 bullets to "protect" police officers. I have not found anywhere that an officer was shot and killed by a citizen with a .223 bullet.

I have seen many documentaries regarding the atom bomb and Hiroshima (keep in mind I don't 100% trust everything), the reason why they were doing the testing underground is because they were concerned that if tested above ground that it could burn the entire atmosphere. At least that is what the documentaries stated. You know the bombs didn't hit the ground, they were detonated in the atmosphere above ground. It causes much more devastation. It is not just the explosion that kills, just the light-gamma rays will fry people. I saw interviews of people that were half fried from the gamma rays hitting them. Any direct exposure to the gamma rays and you get burned badly.

My thoughts on God. He gave us free will and vowed to not interfere with man after He created the great flood. With a few exceptions. Hence sending Jesus to cleanse the sin of man. I don't believe the bible is 100% correct. It was written by man and translated by men. Some scientists believe that humans are the only species on this planet that do not belong and were genetically engineered. That does not mean that the bible writings are not correct generally speaking.

Thanks for the kind words you guys. It has been a rough winter and spring so far. I live up north and just the drive down to Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit was quite nerve-racking. Not to mention all the other crap!

I did force some progress today. Something I have been wanting to do for a while, just haven't been able to get to it, but had to make time for it. Doing a comparison test with 192 proof grain alcohol vs. KleenXtract. Heck, the RSO was an experiment as well.

Here is a sample picture of the KleenXtract oil. It made my day that the KX fulfilled my needs. Now it is 100% organic from A to Z and I don't have to deal with the water BS doing my extractions.

200 proof left 192 proof right 3 24 15 033

200 proof left 192 proof right 3 24 15 032

192 proof left 200 proof right 3 24 15 029

Still needs to naturally decarb, but I am grateful I have enough ND Sap to last me because I know the RSO just won't cut it for ingesting.

Edit: Oh yes, not the first time I thought I read something that was not there. It could have been edited out, then again, it could just be me. I apologize. Sometimes I wonder if the oil puts me into another dimension!

Edited by GrowGoddess

@AbominableDro-Man - I did not know until now either. Still have to wait and see though. May not even need to wait 100 days. The buds were 2 or 3 months old, stored in a sealed jar. I may get lucky and it will be decarbed in as little as 30 days. We shall see!

Going by the looks, it appears that KleenXtract has given me what I want. At this point I do not see a need for regular grain alcohol or even 99% iso. Just my guess at this point.

Here's an update. First place I am posting it.

The 192 vodka or 190 everclear, I am all done. Unless I am using it to clean up materials. The white milky effect at the end of evaporating, I cannot have that. It is a potential for mold. Knowing that, I get rid of the water then add fresh alcohol. Now that I know the KleenEtract, 200 proof organic, ethanol does not have the water effect at the end of evaporating, even less than 99% iso, I will be using the KleenXtract from now on for any oil made with the intention of ingesting.

I have to admit there are 2 other options that may be preferred by others when it comes to alcohol. Using 99% iso for the extraction. It does provide a more clean product, great for vaping or smoking and it is less expensive. Then the second use for 99% iso would be to make a pure THC oil. When the 99% iso oil is done, then winterize with the 200 proof. 192 vodka will work for the winterizing, but I think I prefer the 200 proof. After winterizing it removes a lot of the medicinal properties with the exception of the THC. Keep in mind I am always referring to using bud for the extractions. Leaf and shake may not offer the same results. Naturally decarbed after winterizing is different than any other product I have used. A super clean visual buzz.

The naturally decarbed ND Sap compared to RSO I have noticed large gains in medicinal properties with the Sap and the buzz is so much more comfortable you can't compare it, at least for me. Everybody does have their personal preference. Now that I am not used to RSO and recently tried it again, it is almost like a powerful synthetic buzz. I am all for the no heat procedure. It is just so much more smooth.

I am not in it for the looks anymore. I am in it for all of the medicinal properties. The pictures I showed of the ND Sap I just made were scraped off the side of the dish, no sediment. I wanted to keep some of the sediment because some of the terpenes sink to the bottom and some float on top. You can see it in the solvent during evaporation. Now that I know, I have been paying more close attention to this. It is worth paying attention too if you are in it for the medicinal properties. Don't worry about the looks whether it comes out brown or dark.

Anyway, you can see the difference right here in a super dry atmosphere with my wood burners cranked up. The milky looking one was done with 192 proof. It is not as bad with the air being more dry, but it is still bad with water. You can see the other cup there is no milky water on top that is the 200 proof KleenXtract. Because of this, I will be using KleenXtract from now on.

192 proof Top   200 proof bottom 3 26 15 010

Yes, my product would be far more pretty if I only used 99% iso, but it would not be as safe to make, it would not be as safe to ingest, and I do not believe it would carry as much medicinal value. Just my opinion.

I grow an entire plant for each harvest with the explicit intention of producing edibles/concentrates from it. This plant usually only has the fan leaves and stems stripped from it, with all of the tricomy goodness being used for one thing: My patients (most certainly mine) satisfaction.

That being said, now that I know that the Kleenxtract is for edibles it's going to be used for those most certainly. However, how is the smokable concentrate made from it? I'll be the first to admit to wanting to get on the knitty-gritty of wanting to produce the best concentrates I'm able.

I grow an entire plant for each harvest with the explicit intention of producing edibles/concentrates from it. This plant usually only has the fan leaves and stems stripped from it, with all of the tricomy goodness being used for one thing: My patients (most certainly mine) satisfaction.

That being said, now that I know that the Kleenxtract is for edibles it's going to be used for those most certainly. However, how is the smokable concentrate made from it? I'll be the first to admit to wanting to get on the knitty-gritty of wanting to produce the best concentrates I'm able.

I have not tried smoking it yet. The more clean oil that is on the sides of the dish (no sediment) I am sure it would taste great. You could filter the sediment out if you want. I have done that. However, I believe there are a lot of medicinal properties in the sediment. So it may not taste as good if you don't filter it a couple times before evaporation. I have diluted my stuff just to filter it again, similar to winterizing. Unfortunately, I truly believe the no heat process making a more medicinal product also applies to consuming the product. So if you consume the product by heating it, I believe you are damaging and losing a lot of medicinal properties. Since you will lose the medicinal properties, iso might be best to use for vaping or smoking. Not sure yet though. Vaping and smoking is very wasteful compared to ingesting. 200 proof ethel is not considered safe for human consumption, way too potent. For when it comes time to consume it  I recommend that it is fully evaporated. To where you have a honey like oil. Not all strains will come out honey like, some will come out more like a putty. That can be filtered down to where it will be more like honey. Either way, the KleenXtract solved the problem I needed solved. If you want to keep it liquid or diluted, I don't see a problem adding 190 or 192 proof alcohol. I have to with my oil. One drop that is diluted with the alcohol is almost too strong for me. 24/7 I have a good clean, comfortable high.

I am still yet to sample the ND Sap for vaping or smoking. I have just been enjoying eating it. Don't really feel like I need to smoke or vape. Eventually I will get around to testing it out though.

Edit: now that I thought of it, I have put the ND sap on a rolling paper. It would only take 5 minutes to dry enough to be pure oil, no solvent. It smoked great. Nice and smooth. Different flavors with different strains. Not an obvious difference, but noticeable. With RSO it always tastes the same when I smoke it. With certain vaporizers though I could taste the different strains with the RSO.

Edited by GrowGoddess

Back on topic....

The clouds are moving backwards here today. Moving from east to west. This has been going on here and there for at least the last three years. It is like the jet stream is starting to go in reverse or collapse. I have never seen the clouds move backwards until after 2010.

Just something to consider. Is the pole shifting? Ice age? Man messing with things that should not be messed with? .....

Edited by GrowGoddess

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if we were not taxed to death, worked to death and scared to death, if maybe our nature would be about our love for each other and our environment, and not how to change it?  Maybe Cayce saw the future, and not the past?

It is most unfortunate that people don't know the specifics and the evil behind the Cern machine and many others. There is nothing I can put into words that would compare to what I have seen that seems 100% credible to what is going on. Do the math. Over 10,000 scientists, multi-millions of dollars spent on this one machine and all the idiot scientist can come up with is that they are trying to discover and see new particles. They did a far better job on their ritual dance for Shiva than they did responding to the public's questions. It is very clear what they are doing and it is mind boggling. Do your own 100-200 hours of research on this and you will see I am correct. These scientists are satanic cult freakazoids. Again, do the math. Trillions of dollars spent globally on multiple colliders. I have not heard one scientist, not one, say any benefit that these colliders have offered the human race. But I have seen mass evidence that these colliders serve the satanic cults that go back thousands of years. Even scientists that are not involved in the Cern project agree and are geeking about the potentials of it opening up multiple dimensions and finding unknown things that man have even thought of. They are referring to the new particles to discover are not from us or our dimension. They are speaking of these particles coming from the string dimensions theory. Look it up, the stuff is real. or else they would not have spent all that money for their failures. Not to mention all of the portholes they have already opened leading to the evil worshiping of Saturn / Satan that dates back thousands of years. Many of our government officials have been photographed and video taped partaking in these rituals and HIlary Clinton is one of them. I have seen her laughing on tape on more than one occasion about many innocent people dying from American assaults like it was entertaining to her. This is not a free country anymore, it is a Holy war. Wake up and smell the poop people. We don't get to choose who gets voted in to office. We only get to choose who's billions of dollars are backing the campaign. Keep in mind there are families worth over 500 trillions dollars. You really think we the people decide who becomes president? Do your research. I have done mine, and am 100% convinced that this is not a free country and the world is run by evil.

By the way, this is not all directed towards you grassmatch, just venting. I think I have seen too much. Maybe I shouldn't have kept looking. Ouch! I kind of regret it.

Who's worth 500 trillion?

You probably won't find any of the most wealthy families on the list wild bill supplied. Stop and think about it. If you are a mega trillionaire, and you don't want your information posted, it will not be. It is that simple.

Rothschilds - Scroll down on this link and you will see the real live Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/10/500-trillion-dollar-family-heads-of-the-illuminati-lord-jacob-rothschild-video-3047316.html

Rockfeller

Google 500 trillion dollar family. There are different opinions posted all over. Again, it is difficult to determine what is true and what is not.

The elites are playing us all of the time and one of their best tools is television. I can't help but to believe that many of the videos and write ups are the real truth. I cannot count the number of lies that come straight from the news.

Watch this video of NASA. In their statements, they make it clear that we never went to the moon. We are being played. I can't even tell what the truth is anymore. NASA says we went to the moon, but they also say we never went.

How can we tell what is real or what is not anymore? This video shows their underwater set up. With high def TV and other technology. Who knows what the truth is anymore? I suppose the elites, the bankers not the politicians. Like the Baker bankers, they are up there with the Rockfellers and Rothchilds.

I am glad I don't have TV anymore!

Edited by GrowGoddess

You probably won't find any of the most wealthy families on the list wild bill supplied. Stop and think about it. If you are a mega trillionaire, and you don't want your information posted, it will not be. It is that simple.

Rothschilds - Scroll down on this link and you will see the real live Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/10/500-trillion-dollar-family-heads-of-the-illuminati-lord-jacob-rothschild-video-3047316.html

Rockfeller

Google 500 trillion dollar family. There are different opinions posted all over. Again, it is difficult to determine what is true and what is not.

The elites are playing us all of the time and one of their best tools is television. I can't help but to believe that many of the videos and write ups are the real truth. I cannot count the number of lies that come straight from the news.

Watch this video of NASA. In their statements, they make it clear that we never went to the moon. We are being played. I can't even tell what the truth is anymore. NASA says we went to the moon, but they also say we never went.

How can we tell what is real or what is not anymore? This video shows their underwater set up. With high def TV and other technology. Who knows what the truth is anymore? I suppose the elites, the bankers not the politicians. Like the Baker bankers, they are up there with the Rockfellers and Rothchilds.

I am glad I don't have TV anymore!

I think maybe you should think of not having a computer!  You can get way more off of a p.c than you can off of t.v!

Peace

p.s I realy love your post's and I mean no ill will or anything but good/great for you and yours!

I think maybe you should think of not having a computer!  You can get way more off of a p.c than you can off of t.v!

Peace

p.s I realy love your post's and I mean no ill will or anything but good/great for you and yours!

It has been tempting. I have experienced no phone, no tv, no communication. Sometimes I miss it. :D

Surfing the web and growing marijuana are my hobbies. If I eliminated the PC I would have to replace it with something else...

You are right. All the information I find on the web is unbelievable. There is so much that contradicts, it is difficult to know what the truth is. There are those that will try to convince that the world is flat, and they do a good job of it too!! No, I don't believe the world is flat, but they sure do a great job with presenting their theory in some cases.

Sometimes I can't help but to wonder if the Metrix is real.....

Ok. So the bankers run the world. What is the alternative? Banking isn't all that easy. They get burned on loans and usually have to eat the loss - unless you are so big that the government can't allow you to fail.

I find it really interesting that Muslims don't have traditional banks. The Koran forbids the practice of charging interest. How does that work?

Ok. So the bankers run the world. What is the alternative? Banking isn't all that easy. They get burned on loans and usually have to eat the loss - unless you are so big that the government can't allow you to fail.

I find it really interesting that Muslims don't have traditional banks. The Koran forbids the practice of charging interest. How does that work?

Your answer to how Muslim banks work:

http://www.quora.com/How-do-Islamic-banks-make-money-if-they-cant-charge-interest-because-of-sharia

They charge a "fee" instead of "interest". What a bunch of BS. Bankers do rule the world.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner