Police Outside My House

Today and a couple other times i have noticed a single police car parked in the street in front of my neighbors house. He was out there today for over an hour just sitting in his car, from around 745 till 9. I have my paperwork straight but im wondering if they're gonna attempt a raid? Ive had them here twice before a couple years ago and showed them i was legal and also warned them i will sue if im harassed again.

What do yall think? Options?

Have all of your ducks in a row. Make sure you're a hundo on the legal, and have copies of yours and your pt's cards at the ready. Greet them as you would normally until they approach the subject of marijauna, inform them of your card holding status and remember to under no circumstance let them in. Never let them in without a warrant.

sorry you have to deal with this, I bet its frightening.

clean up your home

now, relax, count your plants every day, say within the law, and tell others to stay away.

don't drive if you don't have to. stay legal and clean, clean up your messes, get rid of excess trim and

duff. clean your computer and defrag, follow the advice above.

pretty quick you'll realize the cop is spying on his buddies x girlfriend at her new boyfriends house on

the company dime is all. Your stress will wash away, and life will once again be good for you

peace

You're under no obligation to even speak to them. If they want to talk about cannabis ask them if they are placing you in custody. If they say "no" you can just say good bye and close the door or walk away.

If they do detain you tell them. "On the advice of my attorney, I am invoking my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer any questions on the grounds that I may incriminate myself." After that statement don't say anything until you have a lawyer with you to protect your rights.

Don't invoke the Fifth unless you are in custody or they can claim that if you weren't guilty you wouldn't do so.

If you really think something is getting ready to go down it would be a good idea to have a lawyer on retainer.

I just had a scare, heck, im still looking out the windows. Hopefully it just isnt related to u. And id think that if they were raiding u they wouldnt exactly b advertising it, but that's just a guess on my part.

A good scare (reasonable or not) can help right a ship though. Use it to your advantage. At least have ur pets covered & bail ready. Again, hopefully it just isnt related to u.

I go through fits around once a year. Personally I believe there is a psychological effect of constantly being under terror, and that being a medical patient and/or cg doesn't mean they cant/wont screw w u. And if u realize that a card is just a defense (they still might try to arrest you, take everything, and prosecute despite being registered), then u r continuously afraid... that's terror. It has to have an effect... ones that manifest in behavior.

But then again, just because u r paranoid doesnt mean they arent watching u.

Despite all my fits though... nothing as of yet, knock on wood. Hopefully u r just fine.

Btw... this time threaten to have their stinkin badges, and that u pay their salary... they love that. ;-)

can piggy be watching another road from where he is to write speeding tickets?  Its not like they have to put so many miles on their cars, shoot he may be eating donuts drinking coffee and reading the paper on our dime!

My old man used to get dropped off by his partner and take naps on our couch with his walkie on his big belly lol, so he knew when his partner would be coming back to get him, and he would do the same for his partner,

My brother and I owned a liquir store and cops used to just love to park in our parking lot and radar the main road we were on, I always gave them free stuff as I went out there to ask them to please park some where else because they were scarring all my alchy's away lol!  they would leave!

Peace

funny ?

What would someone be doing to make funny stuff ?

like leaving grow room doors unlocked, letting unauthorized people in the garden, not counting a clone as a plant, selling buds to friends not patients....those types of things. I bet the op is squeaky clean on the first sight of the loitering cop.

Are you saying leaving a door unlocked will make tsick people pee into a cup for a few years

I understand the parts abouth selling cannabis to others But they have went to fra with locking the sick up for a door

Old people sometimes forget there Keys or forget to lock a front door when leaving the joust got milk and bread

Are you saying leaving a door unlocked will make tsick people pee into a cup for a few years

I understand the parts abouth selling cannabis to others But they have went to fra with locking the sick up for a door

Old people sometimes forget there Keys or forget to lock a front door when leaving the joust got milk and bread

And that is what leo is waiting for bob, you should know that more than any of us!

A locked grow room is in our law!  not a locked front and back door, and it even says your grow has to be in a locked room or closet!  it dont say you can use your front room, kitchen. bedrooms and the whole house, just make sure your doors are locked!

It says they must be in a locked room with four walls and a ceiling and locks on the grow room door! what is so hard about keeping a key in your pocket so you can get in and out of your grow room?  A locked front and back door is not even worded any where in the law!  Now a garage converted into a grow would mean lock all doors that would let you gain entrance to the room/garage!

Peace

I know of a person, who got raided.  No Card.  Found a few grams in the night stand, next to the bed.  Ripped the whole house apart.

He got like a week in jail, with the rest of the 90 days, hanging over his head. 

Cops were mad about the bad tip.  Guy was mad about getting his house ripped apart, for a couple grams, next to the bed.

So, the cops started sitting within eyesight of his house.  Every day.  Almost 24/7.

So, the guy put up numerous video cameras.  After a while, he sent copies of the videos to his lawyer, the police department, and the city's attorney.

Funny thing happened.  He has never seen a parked car near his house.  He has never been pulled over.  They never knocked again.

It is never good to be seen as aggressive towards LEO.  However, if they are not doing their job legally.........  Citizens have rights, too.

i would videotape the parked unit and save copies in an offsite location.

cover your assets.

then serve them food and something pleasant to drink.  perhaps they are just observing a neighbor and are having as much a bad day being there as you are having a bad day having them there..

my advice?

wear their shoes.

be nice first.. but then be more aware then nice.

Edited by mibrains

And that is what leo is waiting for bob, you should know that more than any of us!

A locked grow room is in our law!  not a locked front and back door, and it even says your grow has to be in a locked room or closet!  it dont say you can use your front room, kitchen. bedrooms and the whole house, just make sure your doors are locked!

It says they must be in a locked room with four walls and a ceiling and locks on the grow room door! what is so hard about keeping a key in your pocket so you can get in and out of your grow room?  A locked front and back door is not even worded any where in the law!  Now a garage converted into a grow would mean lock all doors that would let you gain entrance to the room/garage!

Peace

Thanks Jim 

And i do no better my post was to get the new people to read what you posted because some just don't know