In Need Of Seeds Or Clones Of Star Tonic

I am new here so not sure if I am posting in correct place. The nice in the chat helped me get here.   I have 4 kinds of arthritis and they are bad. I never smoked pot until my Dr. told me to try it.  I dint really like it. I did find one that helped me  and its called star tonic. I grew a clone and have my own for now but I need to find seeds or clones so I can get growing some more. Anyone in Michigan that can help me please let me know. I have looked all over seed banks but don't trust them.   Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Welcome to MMMA. There's lots of helpful folks here and a caregiver will private message (PM) you soon.

What general area of Michigan do you live in?

That will be the first thing a caregiver will ask you. Please don't get specific, just the general area you live in.

If you have some Star Tonic growing, take a few cuttings before you put it into flower. If it's already in flower, after harvest you can "re-veg" it by returning it to 18 hours of light as long as you left a few branches with buds/leaves on it.

After a long time (3 weeks or so) new shoots will emerge from the end of the buds. Let it veg for a month or even longer, take cuttings and then flower the plant again (letting the clones veg in the meantime).

I've done this revegged before and ended up with a bushier plant in veg and in flower than the first time I flowered the plant.

Take care to give a bit more room in the pot  by repotting it just as you are re-flowering so the fresh roots can emerge from the old root ball into fresh, new growing medium.

Does anyone else have suggestions for successfully revegging?

edit: replaced text: "I've done this revegged before "

Edited by rockinsteady

clones can be taken from a plant that's already been induced to flower also. Just snip the flower off the top and clone as usual. Take cuts from the most tender new cutes as possible. I've cloned stems this way by only cutting the fully developed buds in half, dip the stem, and cloned fine. It looked funny for a couple weeks but tightened right up.

If you have one in flower right now you could "self" it with chems.

You could also allow it to flower past its finish to collect pollen, to pollinate another one in your room if you have it, or freeze the pollen for later.

you can trust attitude,herbies, and more. there are even walk in clubs locally that sell seeds. good luck finding that hybrid again.

Jorge Cervantes grow bible book explains perfectly the art of cloning. Clonex works flawlessly as well as any I've tried.

I have looked all over seed banks but don't trust them.   Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Bud, here's my advice:  ORDER seeds...I have ordered from canada--dr greenthumbs, and england--herbies headshop and before that attitude, and before that, someplace in amsterdam, i forget...But i have ordered seeds for 28 years, back to 1987 when i asked for seeds in a grow store in Los Anageles and was told 'order your seeds'.  Never had a lost order, never had my money stolen, always have gotten replacement seeds for fails.  28 years!

The problem with star tonic is that it's a cross between cannatonic and deathstar.  this means the offspring are going to have varying profiles of THC and CBD.  My thoughts are that this was a 2:1 CBD to THC strain being sold by dispensaries, I could be wrong.  If you buy a pack of seeds you may get hi THC phenos and hi CBD phenos and mixed ratios.  this isn't just another hi THC strain where you are looking for a pheno with certain terpenes that are probably present throughout the cross.

I'd look up genotype A.

Edited by Norby

Look up Genotype A on facebook. They have what you seek.

I don't find "Genotype A" on Facebook, nor do I get useful results Googling, "Genotype A star tonic".

Who or what is Genotype A?

edit: I Googled "Genotype A"  "star tonic" and found a reference in Ann Arbor...

Edited by rockinsteady

I did look up genoa and the hashbash was this weekend so they are out.  For picbook who only buys seeds It is a Greenhouse seed company strain and they do not ship to US  I cant find a seed bank that has them  that I know I can trust. If you can help me I would be grateful. Plant I grew was a clone. Was told it was star tonic

Live selections for 4-4-15:

Pre ’98 Bubba Kush ^24%
SFV OG Kush ^24%
Ghost OG Kush ^24%
Exodus Kush ^24%

Rare Darkness 20% thc
True OG 24% thc
Exodus Cheese 20% thc
Dennis Hopper Kush 8:8 cbd:thc
Cannatonic #4 14:1 cbd:thc
Star Tonic 15%:9% cbd:thc

Menu for genotype a.  Don't think they are open today, menu says 4-4 not weekend of.  They should have some left next weekend.  Be ready Saturday.

You could always get cannatonic #4 and then you could mix that in with pretty much any strain you want to make blends that suit your needs.  Say 2/3rds a hi CBD strain with 1/3 bubba kush, etc. and add more cannatonic if you get jittery.

I take medibles and usually use strait CBD caps and strait THC caps and take 2 CBD to 1 THC in the am to get thru the day and take 3 THC to 1 or 0 CBD at night.  This varies according to the activities and way I feel for the day.  Then I smoke the hi THC strains as need be. I'm planning on trying different 50/50 strains and possibly/most likely adding them in for vaping and smoking.

Edited by Norby

• 3 weeks later...

I can get startonic in flint area. Hey where do they have the clones listed? I'm very interested, I see they test thc level do they also do terpenes? If so it would be very interesting to buy clones knowing terpene levels in advance it would make buying clones to cover the whole range of medical property's coupled with a greatly diverse flavor spectrum.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the cutting only, MI star tonic, it's half cbd and very pleasant all around. ez to grow/shape. smell n taste, fruit and fuel.

hope that genotype place carries it again soon! hey everybody been awhile. Have a good one!

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like I'll be looking for a cut too if one of my 2 pennywise girls don't turn out 50/50

• 7 months later...